4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmm. I know it will be quite a challenge to make the path of resistance interesting to play as well. But we will put all our effort into achieving this ;)
Nice to know that the more the merrier :love::love::love:(y)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
all what I want to see is how lara wll in join the cult and become sub slut queen and embrace the dark
Well, according to how the game has gone till now, it is entirely possible for Lara to join the cult, becoming therefore the queen (as the preferred of the entity), but at the same time being sub (e.g. with Astrid, but also telling her "subjects", or at least her preferred ones, to use her), and to become at the same time a slut even outside the cult events.
It depends on the choices of the player, and how the developers will deal with them, hopefully, they will not create paths locked too early (it is normal that at a certain point the previous choices may have an impact, but it would be bad if one was locked in a certain direction too early).

Reactions: Shadowndev99

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hmm. I know it will be quite a challenge to make the path of resistance interesting to play as well. But we will put all our effort into achieving this ;)
"Quite a challlenge" - maybe not.
Some suggestion... You can make it like when in the bathroom when Lara resists a bit to Astrid, and Astrid can nonetheless push her to do stuff, and she may lick or not the finger in the end - i.e. make it so that resistance does not forcibly mean nothing naughty happens, depending on the player choices.
Actually, that can even open a different perspective - again making reference to the library episode, since iI believe it pretty much covered all the possible main paths of Lara's evolution (though without considering the possible interactions with Pagonis, with the "stalker/creep", with the gym owner, etc.).
The fact Lara in one extreme can directly go for every lusty/slutty activities and be completely submissive is fine, but the fact she may be having moments of resistance and have to be pushed by the "powers to be" in doing things and down, would also be coherent with how she is supposed to be at first.
And if she goes for the "muscular I beat them up" option, especially with the librarian, she may also get in trouble, which in turn may given an extra way to push her - in the end, unrealistic as any game on F95 can be, that would not be unrealistic, even in real life, you beat up someone, you can get in trouble.
Taken in that way, it can also allow you to keep the possibility of going for the resistance path, in that case, it is a matter of the various events pushing, and her (thus the player) having the choice to resist or not, and to what level - though it is true that if one does resist some situations and some not, can get anyway some "interesting" scenes", while if she is only always resisting, it risks to be difficult having naughty moments.
Maybe you could try to link it to the dominant approach (if she is all towards dominant, she could resist to attempts by others, but then, if she goes anyway for the "lusty" why, still do stuff, just as dominant and on her terms), or in the end, if one really goes for always resisting, they may get just a new Croft adventure (though in the end losing half or more of the contents :)), aside the scene you can put anyway style her looking at herself in the mirror or taking the shower.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yes of course in our case, all the rewards of naughty scenes will not be in full lust, if you don't resist you could lose naughty scenes that will be the result of past resistances. That is not a problem.

The challenge is in full resistance, since although the games are not realistic, logic indicates that lust is what makes Lara do lewd things. But as you say in your post and what we try to do is that the adventure is also enjoyable without depending exclusively on sex for a resistant Lara.

Reactions: Ass Fan

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Yes of course in our case, all the rewards of naughty scenes will not be in full lust, if you don't resist you could lose naughty scenes that will be the result of past resistances. That is not a problem.

The challenge is in full resistance, since although the games are not realistic, logic indicates that lust is what makes Lara do lewd things. But as you say in your post and what we try to do is that the adventure is also enjoyable without depending exclusively on sex for a resistant Lara.
I have great ideas to add but I dont want to spoil the story on myself .... I trust your magic and continue doing your amazing work

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Please update, a new version has been released:
dude we know there is new update but nothing we can do ... only the dev can update it here so you have to wait for him to do that or a hero share link with us or search the web for another site or just support the dev and get it ...

DarkholsS

Aug 9, 2020
dude we know there is new update but nothing we can do ... only the dev can update it here so you have to wait for him to do that or a hero share link with us or search the web for another site or just support the dev and get it ...
OK, I didn't know, so we'll wait

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Usually, we release the update to the public. The so-called Heroes that filter the updates are actually villains, since in many cases with their actions they build so that the projects are not finished. We developers have to eat and to make a quality game you have to dedicate time to it. If the project does not provide money for the team to dedicate all the time and you have to look for other ways of income, this brings the following problems:

Lower the quality
Development times increase
Loss of interest in the team

Thus ending unfortunately with the death of the project. Our game is free and we know that everyone does not have the possibility to support us on patreon, but being patient is also a way to help us. Greetings

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Usually, we release the update to the public. The so-called Heroes that filter the updates are actually villains, since in many cases with their actions they build so that the projects are not finished. We developers have to eat and to make a quality game you have to dedicate time to it. If the project does not provide money for the team to dedicate all the time and you have to look for other ways of income, this brings the following problems:

Lower the quality
Development times increase
Loss of interest in the team

Thus ending unfortunately with the death of the project. Our game is free and we know that everyone does not have the possibility to support us on patreon, but being patient is also a way to help us. Greetings
I understand that part hero/villain part and I with you on that with full support ... but there some people how live in 3rd countries or they dont have extra some to support its okay they for them to have leak link but the other one who have money and enjoy contents for free and when this contents truly amazing as this game because you really awesome work in game ...in the end dont support and sometimes they are karens while waiting for leaks they are villains to me ... I wish you best of success

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There is no reason to leak game that will eventually be released for free to the Public anyway. It is reasonable to leak or pirate paywalled contents. Just wait a little longer. If you are a supporter, you are given the opportunity to play the game earlier.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Actually, I think I have to partially correct a previous post of mine. One Patreon level gets the new release immediately, the other, one week before the public, but I think that corresponds to two weeks after the first group (the post for the first group is from the 28th of June, the second group has not yet got the game), so, it means you have to wait three weeks before they diffuse the public version.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Actually, I think I have to partially correct a previous post of mine. One Patreon level gets the new release immediately, the other, one week before the public, but I think that corresponds to two weeks after the first group (the post for the first group is from the 28th of June, the second group has not yet got the game), so, it means you have to wait three weeks before they diffuse the public version.
according to a Discord response, July 16

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowndev99

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
according to a Discord response, July 16
I am not on their discord, but yes, sorry, when I wrote three weeks, I meant three weeks from when the release for the first group of Patreon sponsors happen. So, if they released on the 28th for the first group, and release tomorrow (?) for the second group, the 16th seems right.
A bit disappointed for the distance between and the second group (the first group gets also extra contents, it is not only the timing), but it does make sense that they want to differentiate. And it's true they can probablyh
I only hope the "futa" (just saw the Halloween special) will be avoidable, nothing against the ones that like it or the fact of having it in the game (it needs to satisfy different tastes), but it is not in my taste :)

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes