4.10 star(s) 25 Votes
Nov 9, 2022
these renders always remind me of Apulaz/Crossbowpussycat and in particular his game Ahsoka in Exxile
which is very good
especially the way the ass looks :cool: love it and the game

Reactions: Afasius

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
OK. I must be an idiot, but what are the choices I have to make to unlock hot springs achievement ?
I think I clicked every possible option in every possible combination, but for the love of dual pistol backflipping Lara, the option is still greyed out. What am I missing ?

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I've gone through the game and the latest update several times, and unless I'm doing something wrong, I've noticed that there are quite some unused images in the folder. What's the deal with the statue head in the library? Or are these images for the next update?

sguru

Feb 19, 2020
Enough content to start this game now or should I wait more? Thanks for letting me know.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I've gone through the game and the latest update several times, and unless I'm doing something wrong, I've noticed that there are quite some unused images in the folder. What's the deal with the statue head in the library? Or are these images for the next update?
If you don't know about the head in the library you are missing the glory hole scenes I think

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
If you don't know about the head in the library you are missing the glory hole scenes I think
No, I mean there's a head in the room with Pagonis. And if you check all the images in the folder, you see that Lara is investigating that head statue. But I've never got that while playing the game.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I think while using blender to make the game we won't be able to hear that the update has been long.
Well, had suspected you were using Blender (mentioned in one of my previous posts) from the asset (specifically, Lara).
Not sure images with Blender are really better than Daz Studio with Iray or Octane, think it is also a lot a matter of who is doing the scene and the assets used - certainly I would not (but it is my personal opinion) consider Daz good for animations.
But I noticed people tend to get "religious" about this kind of things, I prefer to be more practical.

You wrote "while using blender", but if you have become used to it and have the assets, getting to learn a new tool and try to make sure you have the same assets would make for a big time investment and long delays - plus, as I wrote, in the case of Daz I believe Daz is better in terms of easiness of posing, reusing stuff and quantity of assets, but in terms of result for animation I think it not very friendly, and you use lots of good animations in the game.
We will just have to get used to it, and at worst, play every two updates to have more content :), anyway if you manage to +/- keep the "monthly update" schedule, it will be better than many other games :)

By the way, a curiosity. In my Daz library I have a Lara Croft model for G3F that I think got from ShareCG (I remember it was free), I never really used because the textures were completely off, it was an early beta (it is numbered something like 0.2 or 0.3), but the author of that model was a Desdraw, anything to do with you ?

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I think I found a bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After Lara has beaten the shit out of thugs and "Hello= Are tou alright" msg game jumps to main menu screen without any patreon messages etc which it normally does when the update ends.

Edit:
I just tried it and the game also ends with on "Lara loses the fight to gives blowjob to thugs" at same point.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CroftAdventures-0.6.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
may i ask which version of the game was it before this update ? i'm just not sure if there's enough content worth staring the game from beginning

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Yes, it's me, the creator of that model of Lara for Daz. My beginnings were in Daz and I used it for a while until I discovered blender, and as you mention, I never said that blender is better than Daz, only that both programs have their pros and cons. Personally I like blender more than daz because of everything I can achieve in blender. Mainly in animations something in which Daz is very weak

idabetez

Oct 2, 2020
Mac version please! Beautiful game so far. I usually can download the PC version and put the game into my Renpy application but this time it gives me an error :(

Reactions: DavyDaoist
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes