4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
So if Lara decides not to go on a date with Busta Rhymes she's ends up going to dinner alone and is given this choice that does nothing? Wouldn't it be better to release versions that have a scene for each choice rather than having to walk-back saves once the version catches up to the player's preferred choice? Waiting a little longer for more choice seems better than being herded down one path because the update isn't finished. It's a great game don't get me wrong, but the updates should be spaced out to provide enough content for all the paths being presented.

View attachment 2790096
The choice here actually does something, maybe not that obvious though... ;)

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
"Doesn't make sense", depends from how you played.
You have two extremes, from "resistance at all cost almost nun" (did not try, but it is possible to go in that direction, well, aside the fact that she does not dress like a nun :)), to the extreme of basically giving up completely to the influence of the artifact.
Even at the pool, one thing is if she teased him with words, another it is if she had been doing the "help him" and "let him massage you" (don't remember the exact words) options. And wine above a certain level, even without being waisted, does reduce inhibitions.
So, whether it would be so strange, or it would naturally take only a thought ("like charming attractive nice guy"), depends from how you played before.
Not everybody has chosen the same identical path as you (if you wonder, no, I did not make mine go all in from the start, I got good level of lust, but also some resistance) - plus, since you mentioned it, remember she actually has the artifact in her bag when she goes to the dinner, so she can be influenced by it.

Plus, even if she does not want to fall under the entity or the creatures in her dreams, that does not mean before finding the artifact she was the Holy Virgin Mary with all the uppercase :) (for the ones who know the reference) and not sexually active.
You're right, Lara is a sexually active woman and she has nothing to do with the artifact. If she likes a boy it is normal for her to take him to bed and have normal sex as shown in the scene

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Hi I think my game is bugged after I chose to refuse kiss the black guy Lara then goes home through an alleyway she fought some thugs and after that the game back to main menu, is that the end of the update?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Our Lara is very active about sex.. hopefully the next update will be even more so:p

Reactions: Afasius

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
When will be the next update?
In theory, they update every month, so you can count at least one month from the last release (public, if you are using the public one, patreon tier, if you are on patreon).
"At least", because normally their schedule is one release a month, but to address some criticism they received, they want to be sure that they complete the existing scene for all the possible paths/choices, but at the same time, it is probable they will also want to add up a new scene (otherwise, the ones that already followed the most complete path, will be without anything new).
Also, in that scene they will probably try to make sure all the paths are covered (if it is not a common scene), to avoid getting again the same criticism.
Result, they already warned the next update will probably not respect the monthly schedule they indicated, and can take more than a month from the previous one - but on the positive side, it will have more content.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaximusDecimus

Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
In theory, they update every month, so you can count at least one month from the last release (public, if you are using the public one, patreon tier, if you are on patreon).
"At least", because normally their schedule is one release a month, but to address some criticism they received, they want to be sure that they complete the existing scene for all the possible paths/choices, but at the same time, it is probable they will also want to add up a new scene (otherwise, the ones that already followed the most complete path, will be without anything new).
Also, in that scene they will probably try to make sure all the paths are covered (if it is not a common scene), to avoid getting again the same criticism.
Result, they already warned the next update will probably not respect the monthly schedule they indicated, and can take more than a month from the previous one - but on the positive side, it will have more content.
Thanks a lot, THIS is a very kind answer

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes