4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hello everyone, do you know anything about the new update and what date will it be?
Take the date of the last release, add one month, then add a couple of weeks, and you should be around right. They posted a "teaser" on Patreon some days ago, but it probably means they have not yet completed the update, and then, there is the time between the Patreon release and the public release, if you are not on their Patreon.

Reactions: Franki424

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I'll hope the gallery gets updated too :sneaky: I love the story and all, but the general quality is so good that I like to use this for quick faps in between too and having the gallery is helpful for that xP

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Is Lara going to fuck the librarian at some point? Preferably at the library so the librarian will be in her work clothes.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Take the date of the last release, add one month, then add a couple of weeks, and you should be around right. They posted a "teaser" on Patreon some days ago, but it probably means they have not yet completed the update, and then, there is the time between the Patreon release and the public release, if you are not on their Patreon.
This wednesday will be 2 months from last release

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
This wednesday will be 2 months from last release
Well, one months plus two weeks makes it 1.5 months, and "a couple of weeks" does not mean exactly two weeks. But yes, I admit they probably underestimated the difficulty of doing some things (and I am biased by never having spent much time on Blender, but I still believe Blender has a steeper learning curve than software like Daz, even though I believe it makes better animations), because it is not only the public release, they have not even released yet on Patreon (I am a sponsor).
They intention of doing one release a month was certainly genuine, their capability to stick to it, more doubtful - but honestly, I don't know all the games on F95, but I know only one game on F95 that says "once a month" and sticks to it, and that means sometime the updates are small, in this case, they needed to both complete different paths from the previous update, and create new content for all the paths.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
They also clearly told us that it will take longer then normal this time, because they will include more content in this update... so just reading what they tell us goes a long way... :D

Sometimes its just unavoidable if you want a consistent release and net cut something that kinda belongs together in half or stuff like that, I am sure we will manage a longer wait for once :D

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
We know that this update has taken longer than normal, but sometimes in development things don't go as expected. And we creators are not machines either. AI is still not that advanced haha, just kidding. As ouch2020 says, we use blender and the creation process is a little more manual. Only posing the characters takes more time since the poses have to be done from scratch. There were also some script details that we had to finish in this update to arrive at a path where the routes converge. Sometimes you cannot give fixed development times because with the intention of meeting the time, quality is lost in the process and that is not good for anyone. So after this update our team evaluates what decision to make regarding update times.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
We know that this update has taken longer than normal, but sometimes in development things don't go as expected. And we creators are not machines either. AI is still not that advanced haha, just kidding. As ouch2020 says, we use blender and the creation process is a little more manual. Only posing the characters takes more time since the poses have to be done from scratch. There were also some script details that we had to finish in this update to arrive at a path where the routes converge. Sometimes you cannot give fixed development times because with the intention of meeting the time, quality is lost in the process and that is not good for anyone. So after this update our team evaluates what decision to make regarding update times.
The achievement links are offline. At least for Naughty Tentacles and Alone at home. Any chance for a reupload?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ok boys and girls, this game is straight up insane. I can't remember the last time I played a VN all the way through from start to finish, craving for more. Was actually bummed out when I reached the end of the current version, it's that good.

This project has the writing (I simply can't play VN's with garbage writing or terrible English translations), the renders, crazy good animations, super hot scenes... Just what the fuck?!

How this thread doesn't already have a thousand pages and their Patreon WAY more support is a mystery to me. Thank god I found this. Prolly for the better I found it only now as it meant more content to play through, haha. Been ages since I was so hyped for a new update on any VN, if ever. Fuck!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
desdraw A suggestion, I understand the logic for the new update cycle (note for other readers, it was announced on Patreon, I am a supporter/subscriber there), but be careful the maximum does not become always your base reference, i.e. that you don't up planning what to do always based on that.
There are games that are much worst, but if you start planning work for shorter time, and then you have a delay, you can still stay in the maximum times, if from start you plan work to fill completely that time, and then you have a delay, you will get even longer times...

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
desdraw A suggestion, I understand the logic for the new update cycle (note for other readers, it was announced on Patreon, I am a supporter/subscriber there), but be careful the maximum does not become always your base reference, i.e. that you don't up planning what to do always based on that.
There are games that are much worst, but if you start planning work for shorter time, and then you have a delay, you can still stay in the maximum times, if from start you plan work to fill completely that time, and then you have a delay, you will get even longer times...
Delivery times are a problem even for AAA games. But I know what you mean and that is why we are doing calculations and planning the content so as not to have delays.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
This release will take longer than normal, as we are going to include more content. You can find out more on our patreon and on our discord server
Would be awesome if it was delay slightly longer for better quality and was release at end of year.

marktaylor60

Feb 23, 2022
View attachment 2772561
Overview:
Welcome user to my video game development page, I am working on this interactive story for adults of a famous female character. This project is under development so it is not complete, here you can see how this first story evolves and the ones that will come out later.

Croft Adventures will be a series of Lara's adventures, each adventure will come in a game where you will decide with your decisions how the adventure ends or replay it to be able to see all the possible paths​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-16
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: PixDES - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.4a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras
: Gallery unlocker

Halloween Special DLC

View attachment 1761020 View attachment 1761024 View attachment 1761027 View attachment 1761029 View attachment 1761030 View attachment 1814018 View attachment 1814019 View attachment 1814020
Add rape also

Reactions: Yoyo134678
4.10 star(s) 25 Votes