4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Wow best update so far on the game itself is amazing but that sex scene with Niles was hot one of the best animations I've seen so far. And not to mention the fight that happened afterwards, it was awesome :p

Reactions: max27

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Update v0.6.4a was pretty disappointing. We only got a fight scene in an alley and that´s it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Update v0.6.4a was pretty disappointing. We only got a fight scene in an alley and that´s it.
Can confirm there is more than that.
It is not a huge update, true, for the reasons already discussed here (they focus on having frequent updates and keep them regular, rather than very big ones), but there is nonetheless a lot more than that, as desdraw already replied.

Reactions: MaximusDecimus

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I don't know why you say it, there will always be scenes that will look better than others since the final quality of a render depends on many things. There are scenarios that have a better texture than others and that is an element that influences the final result.

Reactions: Ass Fan

lkforever

Apr 24, 2017
I think I found a bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After Lara has beaten the shit out of thugs and "Hello= Are tou alright" msg game jumps to main menu screen without any patreon messages etc which it normally does when the update ends.

Edit:
I just tried it and the game also ends with on "Lara loses the fight to gives blowjob to thugs" at same point.
Did anyone find a solution how to avoid this issue? I have the same problem here. Pretty interesting because as I see not everyone has it

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do we get max lust by the end of the first dream? I manage to get to 3, which seems the most we can get, but don't unlock the achievement.

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
So if Lara decides not to go on a date with Busta Rhymes she's ends up going to dinner alone and is given this choice that does nothing? Wouldn't it be better to release versions that have a scene for each choice rather than having to walk-back saves once the version catches up to the player's preferred choice? Waiting a little longer for more choice seems better than being herded down one path because the update isn't finished. It's a great game don't get me wrong, but the updates should be spaced out to provide enough content for all the paths being presented.

dead-end.jpg

Reactions: Morathi

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
This new update will have a longer development time, since we have to give a meeting point to the paths that have been opened in this update. And thus be able to deliver content to all roads
That's good to know. I think it would also be wise to further detail why Lara is willing to have sex on the first date with this random neighbor when she's been reluctant regarding anything sexual without the influence of the artifact. I mean she doesn't even think about it like she has in all the other moments. One date = sex, doesn't make sense when she's been hesitant up to this point in the story unless the artifact is doing its thing. If it's just about including more sex at this point then I'm all for that too but that means Lara should have that option with pretty much everybody she has a conversation with which would make things pretty crazy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ueywuwudu

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
That's good to know. I think it would also be wise to further detail why Lara is willing to have sex on the first date with this random neighbor when she's been reluctant regarding anything sexual without the influence of the artifact. I mean she doesn't even think about it like she has in all the other moments. One date = sex, doesn't make sense when she's been
"Doesn't make sense", depends from how you played.
You have two extremes, from "resistance at all cost almost nun" (did not try, but it is possible to go in that direction, well, aside the fact that she does not dress like a nun :)), to the extreme of basically giving up completely to the influence of the artifact.
Even at the pool, one thing is if she teased him with words, another it is if she had been doing the "help him" and "let him massage you" (don't remember the exact words) options. And wine above a certain level, even without being waisted, does reduce inhibitions.
So, whether it would be so strange, or it would naturally take only a thought ("like charming attractive nice guy"), depends from how you played before.
Not everybody has chosen the same identical path as you (if you wonder, no, I did not make mine go all in from the start, I got good level of lust, but also some resistance) - plus, since you mentioned it, remember she actually has the artifact in her bag when she goes to the dinner, so she can be influenced by it.

Plus, even if she does not want to fall under the entity or the creatures in her dreams, that does not mean before finding the artifact she was the Holy Virgin Mary with all the uppercase :) (for the ones who know the reference) and not sexually active.

Reactions: Waahnubis

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
That's good to know. I think it would also be wise to further detail why Lara is willing to have sex on the first date with this random neighbor when she's been reluctant regarding anything sexual without the influence of the artifact. I mean she doesn't even think about it like she has in all the other moments. One date = sex, doesn't make sense when she's been hesitant up to this point in the story unless the artifact is doing its thing. If it's just about including more sex at this point then I'm all for that too but that means Lara should have that option with pretty much everybody she has a conversation with which would make things pretty crazy.
Well - another way to look at it would be: With all that is going on, a normal dude hitting on her maybe just something that appeals to her at this point. And Lara is a grown up woman, if she wants a one night stand... why not?

I get what you are saying though - for the start of development it is a bit of a trade-off to introduce characters and potential sex partners. There will be other characters as well and we do not intend to make everybody (and everything) available to have fun with.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes