4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
The release of the update was on July 4, on the 28th extra content was posted
Ok, thanks, so, if you announced it will go public on the 16th, I should see it today (well, giving some margin for the difference in time zone, I am in CET), and that would mean between the higher group and mine, there are five days of difference (plus the extra content, plus the Patreon polls, of course).

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
OK, for the ones interested in supporting, I can confirm that the download became available for the second tier today/yesterday (higher tiers had it already, along with extras), one week before the announced availability to the public.
Though have to say, I can understand it - my impression is they use Blender, and as I looked at it a bit more, I realised with people do great things with it, but when it comes to posing it is definitively more complex than Daz, since there is no standard basic rigging/character (that is a big advantage of Daz), despite some .

desdraw I know you have already started a scene so will probably not change it, but cannot avoid making a couple of comments/suggestions, especially since the tags are evidently not complete. (e.g. there is vaginal in the game, but is not in the tags), and some scene in the update is clearly not complete, so maybe you have not excluded stuff a priori...
Example, you have the variable "drunk", which would make sense to have created during the dinner (whether alone or not) and change depending on the alcohol level (she could get drunk alone, but even if sharing the dinner, depending how much she drinks), but in reality is created only at the moment she meets the tugs, so as it is would probably never get "true", and if set to "true", it cuts short because does not have a jump point for it, having no influence on the way the scene plays.
If the tugs are for the sex and she refuses the help of the entity, it does not make much sense they directly stab her - it is always a physical violent crime, but for the criminals, from on side forcing her to have sex with a threat (implicit or explicit) and getting a blowjob and/or some anal (from their words) and/or some "spit roasting" (if I remember well, that is the expression), and from the other side stabbing/killing here, are a different matter (even the penalty is different, much higher for the second, whether we agree or not).
If you need to be able to get her to the "dream world" for the next scene (the other clearly incomplete part of the scene), you could foresee the possibility of them having their way, and then just knock her unconscious, that would anyway allow to have her interact with the entity (who then can do what probably is "punishing" her for not having chosen to accept his help).
Also, avoiding that stabbing could open another possibilty, if she has started exploring the fantasies of submission and had a certain type of interaction with the librarian, could give the possibility of her feeling a bit like if she was in a similar situation, thus getting the choice of immediately submit under the threat and then try to resist, or continue the submssive appraoch (like with the librarian), thus increasing that aspect (the related variable), and possibly also the lust (depending how it goes).
Even if you want to keep the stabbing option, you could modify the choice in three ways: accept the help of the entity, try to still fight your way, or wait/get along for now.
The third would open to sexual options with the thugs, but if you want, you could always also foreseen, like in the restroom, the possibility of some attempt at resistance later followed by rough forced submission, full submission, or even the possibility some attempt at resistance later may still bring to the stabbing (though even to get to the dream world and the entity, the stabbing is not necessary).

It's only my opinion, but honestly, even if she has lust high enough, if she has (like she did in my gamplay) tried also to resist a bit, discover more about the entity, and does not trust it really entirely, it would seem a bit too rushed that then she goes directly and so fast for making basically a sacrifice to the entity.

At the same time, she may be all though, but if she already had the chance to hit on both thugs and missed it (I admit it is not difficult, but at the first attempt really missed the opportunity), then, given their relative positions, trying to fight it out would not be though, it would be stupid.
If she is so experienced and smart (and has already started doing stuff she would not normally do), she should know even if she wants to continue fighting, her best chance would be to change their relative physical position, and knowing men in general :p :), and especially those two men in that situation, are thinking with their "lower brain" :p :), she would know she can use that.

Different matter, I don't know if it is only on my machine, but every time I try to close the game from the "x" or with alt+f4, I get the "yes/no" window, and the the game freezes, even from the task manager, I cannot close it (Window 10 machine). And yes, I have other Ren'py games, and they don't do that.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
OK, for the ones interested in supporting, I can confirm that the download became available for the second tier today/yesterday (higher tiers had it already, along with extras), one week before the announced availability to the public.
Though have to say, I can understand it - my impression is they use Blender, and as I looked at it a bit more, I realised with people do great things with it, but when it comes to posing it is definitively more complex than Daz, since there is no standard basic rigging/character (that is a big advantage of Daz), despite some .

desdraw know you have already started a scene it so will probably not change it, but cannot avoid making a couple of comments/suggestions, especially since the tags are evidently not complete. (e.g. there is vaginal in the game, but is not in the tags), and some scene in the update is clearly not complete, so maybe you have not excluded stuff a priori...
Example, you have the variable "drunk", which would make sense to have created during the dinner (whether alone or not) and change depending on the alcohol level (she could get drunk alone, but even if sharing the dinner, depending how much she drinks), but in reality is created only at the moment she meets the tugs, so as it is would probably never get "true", and if set to "true", it cuts short because does not have a jump point for it, having no influence on the way the scene plays.
If the tugs are for the sex and she refuses the help of the entity, it does not make much sense they directly stab her - it is always a physical violent crime, but for the criminals, from on side forcing her to have sex with a threat (implicit or explicit) and getting a blowjob and/or some anal (from their words) and/or some "spit roasting" (if I remember well, that is the expression), and from the other side stabbing/killing here, are a different matter (even the penalty is different, much higher for the second, whether we agree or not).
If you need to be able to get her to the "dream world" for the next scene (the other clearly incomplete part of the scene), you could foresee the possibility of them having their way, and then just knock her unconscious, that would anyway allow to have her interact with the entity (who then can do what probably is "punishing" her for not having chosen to accept his help).
Also, avoiding that stabbing could open another possibilty, if she has started exploring the fantasies of submission and had a certain type of interaction with the librarian, could give the possibility of her feeling a bit like if she was in a similar situation, thus getting the choice of immediately submit under the threat and then try to resist, or continue the submssive appraoch (like with the librarian), thus increasing that aspect (the related variable), and possibly also the lust (depending how it goes).
Even if you want to keep the stabbing option, you could modify the choice in three ways: accept the help of the entity, try to still fight your way, or wait/get along for now.
The third would open to sexual options with the thugs, but if you want, you could always also foreseen, like in the restroom, the possibility of some attempt at resistance later followed by rough forced submission, full submission, or even the possibility some attempt at resistance later may still bring to the stabbing (though even to get to the dream world and the entity, the stabbing is not necessary).

It's only my opinion, but honestly, even if she has lust high enough, if she has (like she did in my gamplay) tried also to resist a bit, discover more about the entity, and does not trust it really entirely, it would seem a bit too rushed that then she goes directly and so fast for making basically a sacrifice to the entity.

At the same time, she may be all though, but if she already had the chance to hit on both thugs and missed it (I admit it is not difficult, but at the first attempt really missed the opportunity), then, given their relative positions, trying to fight it out would not be though, it would be stupid.
If she is so experienced and smart (and has already started doing stuff she would not normally do), she should know even if she wants to continue fighting, her best chance would be to change their relative physical position, and knowing men in general :p :), and especially those two men in that situation, are thinking with their "lower brain" :p :), she would know she can use that.

Different matter, I don't know if it is only on my machine, but every time I try to close the game from the "x" or with alt+f4, I get the "yes/no" window, and the the game freezes, even from the task manager, I cannot close it (Window 10 machine). And yes, I have other Ren'py games, and they don't do that.
so, I assume you played the new update, so is there some sex in it or what? :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Shadowndev99

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I've been playing and it's a pretty short update but I appreciate the two opportunities to let Lara have sex, finally. The animations are really nice. The game version works fine, I don't have any crashes. Lara's new outfit is made for street rape.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Lara's new outfit is made for street rape.
Well, who knows, maybe the purple entity will decide to grant you your wish... :) OK, you should not count on it, I dropped my comments/suggestions above, but not because I think there is any chance they will be picked up, I think they have already decided completely how they want to do the scene and the progression of the story.
I just could not resist the temptation :)

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Well to be honest, since Lara is a fighter, her first instinct will be to fight even if she has all the lust in the world. This is still the beginning of her journey towards lust so it's not normal for her to accept being fucked by two strangers in an alley (I know you want to see this but it's not the time yet). The difference between Astrid in the library bathroom and the thugs is that Astrid was being controlled by the entity so she had a threatening aura and exerted a mental charge on Lara. The alley boys are simple thieves who can be defeated by Lara, Only in a moment of disadvantage is it that Lara could accept the path of lust and take another path. Disadvantage that is given by the player's ability and not by Lara's decision.

I think I've said this several times but hey, if we put all the sexual content in a single scene that remains for the rest of the story. The sex in our game will progress along with the story and the character and his actions and decisions.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Well to be honest, since Lara is a fighter, her first instinct will be to fight even if she has all the lust in the world. This is still the beginning of her journey towards lust so it's not normal for her to accept being fucked by two strangers in an alley (I know you want to see this but it's not the time yet). The difference between Astrid in the library bathroom and the thugs is that Astrid was being controlled by the entity so she had a threatening aura and exerted a mental charge on Lara. The alley boys are simple thieves who can be defeated by Lara, Only in a moment of disadvantage is it that Lara could accept the path of lust and take another path. Disadvantage that is given by the player's ability and not by Lara's decision.

I think I've said this several times but hey, if we put all the sexual content in a single scene that remains for the rest of the story. The sex in our game will progress along with the story and the character and his actions and decisions.
I agree with you about what you said ... about the fighting will that lara has now will resist the lust but I think with story progress and the path the dark entity making for her she will lose will to fight and accept herself as a sub girl ...anyway the story still long to go and I am sure will work on magic

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I agree with you about what you said ... about the fighting will that lara has now will resist the lust but I think with story progress and the path the dark entity making for her she will lose will to fight and accept herself as a sub girl ...anyway the story still long to go and I am sure will work on magic
There is nothing that requires having a high lust and sexuality, that requires that person to be a sub.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Only in a moment of disadvantage is it that Lara could accept the path of lust and take another path. Disadvantage that is given by the player's ability and not by Lara's decision.

Hmm, I see what you mean, but honestly, from the way you made the scene/situation, it means she is arrogant and less experienced that she thinks.

What I mean is, I completely agree that she can feel like "I am thougher than this" and try to fight, and in theory (if one clicks on the fists) she can completely win, and it is kind of normal (tough adventurer, peak physical condition etc.).
But if instead for a mistake (of the player :), I admit it was not on purpose) she fails on both attacks, she ends up in a position in which she is, to use your word, at a clear disadvantage.
In that position and situation, thinking she can just do the "movie elbow", especially in that way, is dumb and can only end up with being stabbed - from which my indication that in that condition (so, not after the first possible fight, but after she basically has lost it) she acts either as arrogant, overestimating herself/understimating the speed of reaction of her adversaries, or less experienced than she think, not assessing correctly the situation/positions and probabilities.

Even without her really doing any sexual stuff, from a fighting point of view would make more sense that she tries putting some distance between her and the one with the knife (like she does with the teasing if one goes for the "entity help approach", but without using the help of the entity) and only then tries again, and better, to kick their arse.

I understand you don't want to turn the game in a sequence of immediate sex scenes with her, I actually appreciate the fact one can make choices, and hope there is more than just a pure resistance/fighting and a pure lust path (for now, it seems there is more variety) and the choices really have an influence on her behaviour over time (not only as "lust").

But then, I also wonder what is that drunk variable for, from you are saying it irrelevant and it has been already decided she will fight, win immediately or take the help of the entity or get stabbed. At that point, it is irrelevant if she drank too much wine at the dinner and is drunk, or not.
If she gets to the "stabbed" situation, aside whatever sexual stuff (I guess the incomplete part include some kind of "punishing", even if somehow pleasant for her, for not having taken the help of the entity, like could happen in one of the dreams), it would be normal that after she will become a bit less assured and a bit more careful, or at least give the player the possibility of her continuing with that "shoot first" approach, or start doubting that sometime she cannot solve everything kicking butts.
Does not mean automatically she would get in all kind of sexual stuff, but would seem logical to be able to build a bit more the character.

Anyway, when I did the yearly patreon, so, we will see how the story, and Lara, go and change over time :)

By the way, since you used ancient Romans as part of the story, in case in some future scene you show something written in Latin during Lara's explorations, be aware XVI century English would use the J and write e.g. "Juppiter", ancient Romans did not use the J, it did not exist in their alphabet, they would just use "i", they automatically knew the correct sound depending whether it was followed by a wovel or a consonant.

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Llara will change with the game and if there will be a mix between lust and resistance. Regarding the drunk variable, it is there for a reason and will have consequences, which for reasons of time and some changes we made at the end, we decided to work on it as part of the next update. In the case of not accepting the option of understanding and being stabbed, this position is intentional as it shows that the most experienced of warriors can fail if they fall into pride. The path of death does not end there, on the contrary, it opens a new path for the player with important actions and decisions. Now it is in development but everything will be more interesting as we go delivering more content. We always listen to all the suggestions and feed on them in order to create the best possible story.

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
Guys, I find it quite interesting that some of you go "variable hunting" within the game - you will potentially always find stuff that, from a code perspectice may not "add up".

Each part goes through several revision cycles and changes are inevitable - I think I re-wrote that fight five times now so there is potential along the way to fall into some inconsistencies (multiple reasons for changing a scene, updating or adapting - I don't want to go into too much detail here).

So don't get too hung up on variables at the moment. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Guys, I find it quite interesting that some of you go "variable hunting" within the game - you will potentially always find stuff that, from a code perspectice may not "add up".
I guess the reference to "variable hunting" was to me :), since I am the one that posted about it, but you got completely wrong the whole situation.

When I can, I use URM, so that to look at different possible paths and impact of choices, rather than having tons of saves and having to go back and forward all the time, I can change the variables at the decision point.
The first step to do that, and to even see if I can do that with a game, is to try to understand and check (using URM's functions) what variables are used to register the status and eventually choices, and how well a game is structured from that point of view.

I actually like and appreciate what I have see till now, they seem to be using a relatively straightfoward and simple approach (variables with a clear name for some elements like lust and resistance, some variables to remember how Lara reacted in some situations so it may become an input later).
I know another game here on F95 that has done that extremely well, I even make a "patch" for the other game, and seeing that "drunk" variable appearing in this game for me was in itself a suggestion there is more to come in term of the scene, as desdraw confirmed (desdraw thanks for your reply).

I am not a great developer, but I have done some development myself, I work in something where we deal with software development, and I had some idea about developing some game with Ren'py (have bunch of ideas for stories written down and some charactersp prepared in DAZ, not enough time to do the games).
So, I appreciate your positive helpful spirit, but you should not assume you have to explain how development works ;-)

Actually, some game here of F95 (e.g. like the one I mentioned without referring to the name), despite being made by people who say it is their first attempt at any kind of programming, in their code and use of variables are cleaner, more structured and organised than software I have seen done by professionals programmers.

Now, we just have to wait +/- another month for the next update, looking forward to more of it :)

Waahnubis

May 16, 2022
I've been playing and it's a pretty short update but I appreciate the two opportunities to let Lara have sex, finally. The animations are really nice. The game version works fine, I don't have any crashes. Lara's new outfit is made for street rape.

Reactions: andresblinky

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
New public update!!
Croft Aventures 0.6.4a

so this is the last moment of the updated?, because after this jump to the title screen, not even showing the " ending screen " unlike in the "dead " endings.
very short update, but it was okay. it was nice to see Lara getting some " real life " , action. And my Lara kicked the ass of the Thugs, that was also cool :cool:, she might be naughty but low life scums dont deserve the Divine Chosen one:ROFLMAO:.

Her ass looked better in the Jeans then in the thong :( , I always hated that in the Wilder's Lara that her ass is not as good.:(:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: weston10

desdraw

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
I think while using blender to make the game we won't be able to hear that the update has been long. Although if you have not read the texts and seen all the variants an update will always be short. The scenes of our game take work that is resumed during development time, when they are made in blender they do not have the speed that Daz offers but in exchange they give more freedom, good rendering results and better animations.

as i always say our team sees the game as a complete product not in separate updates, there were 2 ways to approach this

make updates with more content but with a longer waiting time to launch them or make shorter updates with a monthly period.

We choose the 2 option

Big.J

May 7, 2022
I think while using blender to make the game we won't be able to hear that the update has been long. Although if you have not read the texts and seen all the variants an update will always be short. The scenes of our game take work that is resumed during development time, when they are made in blender they do not have the speed that Daz offers but in exchange they give more freedom, good rendering results and better animations.

as i always say our team sees the game as a complete product not in separate updates, there were 2 ways to approach this

make updates with more content but with a longer waiting time to launch them or make shorter updates with a monthly period.

We choose the 2 option
The update was good. I hope you can simulate fluids soon

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes