4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1725124560501.png

After more than 5 months of work, Chapter II is finally complete. Here is the planned release schedule for Cross Realms: Chapter II:

Qi Mastery - September 5th, 2024

Qi Harmony - September 9th, 2024

Public - September 14th, 2024

Note: The Qi Mastery and Qi Harmony versions will be labeled as BETA. Some features and UI designs may change in the BETA versions.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1725612229421.png

With the increasing size of Chinese Community of the game, I have decided to open a Afdian page (Chinese alternative to Patreon).This will provide Chinese player an easier access to the content.

Afdian link:

• Wow
Reactions: Blackowl97

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1726280281526.png

Cross Realms: Chapter II is finally here for everyone.

Chapter II Content:

• 3361 New Images
  • 19 New Animations
  • 32 New Soundtracks
  • 44 New SFX
Changes:

• Remove Codex
  • Rework UI
  • Fix some Chapter I issues.
  • Add some QoL features
I would love to hear your feedbacks.

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
This is cool, wondering how I missed when it first came out. Finally a proper Chinese lore AVN without broken English and strange costumes (got scarred badly when I tried Celestial Banner), putting this on "to be played" list now!

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I've seen a lot of feedback regarding the lesbian tag.Just to be clear for everyone, the girls in my game are not in love with other girls. The lesbian interactions are just playful moments. They will only have feelings for the main character.
I don't think shoving a finger knuckle deep inside someone is being playful as you call it. I mean...have you just kissed your buddy and started jerking him off because you were being playful? What a fucking odd sentence to read.

FratBoy2019

May 19, 2023
DuskDuck Really excited to give this a try! Great call switching over to Ren'Py - I was reading through your initial debate to port over back at your first release. I know you did that a while back but still glad you took the effort to do so. I actually play on tablet 95% of the time and I know apps like JoiPlay (Android) and Spark (iOS) are making that more popular so it'll definitely reach a larger audience in the long run that way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuskDuck

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
I don't think shoving a finger knuckle deep inside someone is being playful as you call it. I mean...have you just kissed your buddy and started jerking him off because you were being playful? What a fucking odd sentence to read.
I recently replayed the entire game to test Chapter II, and to be honest, you're right— that scene isn’t "just playful" at all. :).

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I read the thread and saw dev tell everyone lesbian would be avoidable with renpy version so I didnt play till now. Big fail, seems most the girls are lesbian and the sex scene's so far are all forced. Dev, dont bother with the excuses just realize your lies dont help you any, better be honest than get people involved by lies.

Every second scene is one of the girls touching, looking at, resting on or commenting about the others breasts, how soft and how cute so cliche that I dont think I have ever rolled my eyes so much in such a short time. Even if dev makes the lesbian scene's avoidable the girls will still all come off as lesbians without rewriting half the story.

So if your not into it stay away and dont fall for dev's lies.
You are my savior of the day. Absolutely despise forced shit, especially if it's forced lesbian/bi. I'll gladly skip this one, thank you for the info.

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
You are my savior of the day. Absolutely despise forced shit, especially if it's forced lesbian/bi. I'll gladly skip this one, thank you for the info.
All of the scene are not forced anymore, since 0.1.2 , there is a menu prompt for lesbian content too(lesbian content is optional and the lore will bend with your choice). I am already deal with all of those months ago

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just saw this today. Since I'm a fan of a lot of cultivation novels, I'll check this out. From what I can see of the overview, it looks pretty good, visually.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuskDuck

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Wow, is this Xianxia?
Cultivation Sects, Ancient Ancestors, save face, Qi Gathering->Golden Core->Nascent Soul, The Dao, Cultivation techniques, Four Auspicious Beasts etc?

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes