4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

BSSDSJ

Jan 25, 2022
Solid start! But you really need to stop with the random teleports. It feels cheap and trivializes something powerful. Have the MC get ambushed during missions or something instead.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Woooow the preview renders seem beautiful. I hope the story and narration are on par with it. That dragon look sick. And man how I loove dragon. I'm hoping more dev/s put some fights in their games, we need more shonen avn (at least good ones lol).

This goes straight to my watchlist, at this point I'm not even lookin at avns for sex. The fact that you can have choices in the story that'll impact it is rly what does it for me lol.
Btw, does smn know abt a site for sfw VN a bit like this one? pm me if that's the case

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Woooow the preview renders seem beautiful. I hope the story and narration are on par with it.
Good visuals and world-building, but...

The dialogue is underwhelming and the transitions are comically bad. It should take 10 minutes to learn how to do proper transitions in Renpy. I can see this being unplayable for most, every scene is annoying to go through.
Man are you serious?! I should rly begin reading the latest coms. I was so hyped lol

THX

D2bock

Sep 14, 2024
Man are you serious?! I should rly begin reading the latest coms. I was so hyped lol

THX
I mean, you should try it yourself. This one have great story, if you into adventure like shonen manga/anime, this one I think will suit you. There are a lot of fight scene and some of theym are FUCKING EPIC. The previous comment, he is not wrong about the transitions but only the first part of the game. The first chapter have no transition between the scene at all. About the dialog, there are some issues but minor, I don't mind much about it. Overall, it is a really good story-focus AVN

gargamel44

May 11, 2023

THX
I didn't say anything about the story.

The narration is definitely amateur but that's common in the adult industry, I've still yet to play an adult VN that has good writing and doesn't sound stupidly pretentious (and I've played the best rated VNs in here). If you want top tier narration then you're better off playing 07th expansion games or Fata morgana lol

Try it out, I think it can be entertaining. But yeah, it has a lot to improve.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
This is the real deal. Excited to have Xianxia/Xuanhuan in VN form.
Has almost all the usual cultivation troupes.
Yaoguai Cultivator(Awakened Animals), Pill Refining(wish it goes into detail), Innate Talents(Ice Born/Heavenly Body), Cultivation system/ranks, Cultivation Laws(not sure what law they are cultivating, i'm assuming its the 3 Swords law), Techniques(Sword Dao/Shadowless Sword), Domains, Artifacts & Spirit Weapons.
Pill Refiners using their cauldrons as spirit weapons, All female Sect where the Sect Master is against her Prime Disciple falling in love, All male Sect practicing Shendao instead of Xiandao, Forbidden Techniques to temporarily jump Realms, Cultivator with overbearing father with unrealistic expectations, the different races & realms, rivals & grudges.

Cultivation ranks are named differently that the norm, i'm assuming Qi Transcendance is the Golden Core realm?
As its mentioned there's a huge jump between Qi Mastery and Qi Transcendence.
Does the cultivation have Heavenly Tribulations at Qi Transcendence & Qi God realms?
Also the cultivation realms are all Mortal Realms? I'm assuming there's a whole new set of cultivation realms after Qi God meant for Immortal Realms?
Plus there's a world called Upper Realms which the sect master ascended to, so kind of supports the theory there's more cultivation realms after Qi God.

Anyways looking at the direction the story is going, i'm theorycrafting that the MC's father was a Soul Realm cultivator(forbidden love). Deity Realm possibly allied with betrayers of the Demon Realm to overthrow Vannyr's family so they can be the new demons in charge. Deity Realm hunted Dragons to extinction and eventually imprisoned Aetherius to be the Nexus Guardian. Possibly Deity Realm caused the Demon invasion by helping rivals of Vannyr's family, in some sort of powerplay to seize control of the lower realms. The true mastermind is hiding in the Upper Realms. The necklace is some sort of sentient artifact/imprisoned soul capable of travelling to different worlds, that's being hunted down by Upper Realms & their cronies(possibly Deity Realm) and also by the evil faction in the Upper Realms(and their lapdogs Soul Realm).

Anyways i hope there'll be a couple of seasons of this VN.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrossRealms-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes