4.60 star(s) 17 Votes

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
is this Wuxia or XianXia?

ecit:nvm i open the spoiler text this is XianXia ,back to praying for the day someone make a game in Condor Hero world,or Dong Fang Bu Bai,or Demi God and Semi Devil

Last edited:
Reactions: ImariKurumi

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
All of the scene are not forced anymore, since 0.1.2 , there is a menu prompt for lesbian content too(lesbian content is optional and the lore will bend with your choice). I am already deal with all of those months ago
mc not participate in that scene, why you wasting time for creating lewd content like this? I understand 3somes, but shit like this is unnecessary (n)

I read the thread and saw dev tell everyone lesbian would be avoidable with renpy version so I didnt play till now. Big fail, seems most the girls are lesbian and the sex scene's so far are all forced. Dev, dont bother with the excuses just realize your lies dont help you any, better be honest than get people involved by lies.

Every second scene is one of the girls touching, looking at, resting on or commenting about the others breasts, how soft and how cute so cliche that I dont think I have ever rolled my eyes so much in such a short time. Even if dev makes the lesbian scene's avoidable the girls will still all come off as lesbians without rewriting half the story.

So if your not into it stay away and dont fall for dev's lies.
ahh so another avn where LI lusting after each other? what a crap :confused: thanks for the info (y)

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Indeed, you can disable lesbians at the beginning. But the lesbian vibe is around all the time in how they talk to each other, how they look at each other and how they act. There is a lot of flirting between them all the time. It's not something that puts me out of the game but it is annoying.
It's just how I feel. But give it a chance, play it and judge for yourself.
I would also like to say that the magical world that the dev has created seems fantastic to me. And as I said before, it's just my opinion.

Last edited:

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Ok so what happened to the girls are only going have feelings for the MC then?
Yes, that lesbian scene purpose is to portrait their very close relationship but I guess I went too overboard. All the LIs will only have a relationship with the MC only. You can remove all of the lesbian content and the story will alter with it like that scene never exist in the lore.

Reactions: jivce

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Yes, that lesbian scene purpose is to portrait their very close relationship but I guess I went too overboard. All the LIs will only have a relationship with the MC only. You can remove all of the lesbian content and the story will alter with it like that scene never exist in the lore.
If the only way you know how to show a close relationship between girls is fingering and flirting then that doesn't really bode well for the future

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
So the girls aren't all touchy feely with each other all the time now?
They never were. There is one lesbian scene and that's all. If the interaction between the girls during the game is considered lesbian, then I guess all the girl I know who are close to each other are lesbian then. You can give it a try instead of listening to an old cmt that outdated months ago.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Good visuals and world-building, but...

The dialogue is underwhelming and the transitions are comically bad. It should take 10 minutes to learn how to do proper transitions in Renpy. I can see this being unplayable for most, every scene is annoying to go through.

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes