LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I wonder why we have to spend around like two weeks if you beat the second dungeon. Kinda weird how you just stay there without an option to leave in my opinion.

Also not sure how to feel about the father being alive probably.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Oh i forgot to mention: Hypno Hell dungeon is cloning Vivian's Plug if MC wears it before entering that part of dungeon 2 (as dingeon is removing it when entered).
So my MC ended up with more than one plug... Dayumn cannot sell them i think... :p

View attachment 1078367
Thanks, I was wondering how people ended up with multiple plugs, but couldn't figure it out. I'll fix that once I manage to finish the version 0.18 update.
is there a visual for the MC?
There is not one at the moment.
I wonder why we have to spend around like two weeks if you beat the second dungeon. Kinda weird how you just stay there without an option to leave in my opinion.

Also not sure how to feel about the father being alive probably.
I suppose I could add the option to just leave, I'd kind of just assumed everyone would want to see the scenes I suppose. Or maybe just the ability to skip the scenes, since that is a pretty long sequence, but I do want future interactions with Alexandra to factor in whether you spent a week as her hypno slave or she spent a week as yours.

Also, I felt "Revenge for your murdered father" was a really heavy theme, in an otherwise very lighthearted game. I'd also planned to change that part of the story because I wanted members of the cult to be reoccurring enemies, and I couldn't see how you could have sex scenes with someone part of the group responsible for your fathers murder without it basically being rape, which both doesn't fit the game and isn't content I want to write.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks, I was wondering how people ended up with multiple plugs, but couldn't figure it out. I'll fix that once I manage to finish the version 0.18 update.
I have no problem with multiple plugs, different colours would be nice.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019

There is not one at the moment.

I suppose I could add the option to just leave, I'd kind of just assumed everyone would want to see the scenes I suppose. Or maybe just the ability to skip the scenes, since that is a pretty long sequence, but I do want future interactions with Alexandra to factor in whether you spent a week as her hypno slave or she spent a week as yours.

Also, I felt "Revenge for your murdered father" was a really heavy theme, in an otherwise very lighthearted game. I'd also planned to change that part of the story because I wanted members of the cult to be reoccurring enemies, and I couldn't see how you could have sex scenes with someone part of the group responsible for your fathers murder without it basically being rape, which both doesn't fit the game and isn't content I want to write.
Ah, I wanted to leave after the first two days I think? Where you basically interact with the maids and wake up and grab Alexandra's clothes. I wanted to leave cuz it felt weird interacting with one of the cultists who kidnapped your dad who you also thought was killed a few minutes ago. Also odd cuz of the fact you spend a ton of time in the dungeon. Something uncomfortable about spending a week or two in the dungeon doing pretty much nothing but sex. I'd be fine with a skip of the scenes though.

Also I forgot who "killed" your dad. I thought it was an accident or some monsters honestly since I didn't read the intro in a while. It's now a bit annoying I guess how our character now has family connections? I don't know though, I'll wait to see what you do with him.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
IDEA: Maybe Beatrice could be a kinky items trader in the future? :eek: Imagine the all items you could buy from her! :rolleyes: And maybe some "surprise me" items with a curse... :love:
The "use me and forget me" curse, punishment doled out by those that are jilted, leads to scenario of "I know I had that plug earlier but I can't remember where I put it":unsure:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
She can undue Cursed items for sure. Question is if she want to do it or just play with MC with more kinks. Or maybe she will find some items she is unsure of their curse 100% and would want someone for testing with them first to learn about it... Ofc for greater good and "purely" for science! Nothing kinky involved! (Beatrice promise... or maybe not! :love:)

Last edited:

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Is it possible in this game to stay a guy, and not transform, and just win by fucking everything else instead?

Or are those unnatural powers that can only be obtained by pledging allegiance to the dark side?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is it possible in this game to stay a guy, and not transform, and just win by fucking everything else instead?

Or are those unnatural powers that can only be obtained by pledging allegiance to the dark side?
The MC starts out very androgynous already but yes its possible to not tranform and stay as manly as possible (which isnt much).

The only forced tranformation (if I remember correctly) is the boob tf after the ogre fight but you can pay money to reverse it later.

You can avoid all interaction with males (but you will lose the elven village content, its not that important, yet).

Well, now that 0.18.2 is out, anyone mind uploading it?
All versions are uploaded for free after a certain time period, I think in about a month.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is this one of the text games that has images for the h-scenes or is this like most of the other text games where it pretty much doesn't have any images for the h-scenes and only have images for fighting ect.?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Is it possible to become a dickgirl? Or MC loses his dick if transforms more and more?
How much hetero content compared to gay/yuri?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
The "use me and forget me" curse, punishment doled out by those that are jilted, leads to scenario of "I know I had that plug earlier but I can't remember where I put it"
She can undue Cursed items for sure. Question is if she want to do it or just play with MC with more kinks. Or maybe she will find some items she is unsure of their curse 100% and would want someone for testing with them first to learn about it... Ofc for greater good and "purely" for science! Nothing kinky involved! (Beatrice promise... or maybe not! )
Both good ideas for the future.

damn another gay game....
There is a significant amount of gay content in the game, hence the gay tag, but you can pretty much avoid all of it if you so prefer. There’s definitely more hetero content overall. (If you count futa on male as hetero)

What RhapsodicHotShot said was correct, feminizations increase your power, but you get the same increases from levelling up, so they are in no ways mandatory, they just speed up the process of gaining power.

So is this one of the text games that has images for the h-scenes or is this like most of the other text games where it pretty much doesn't have any images for the h-scenes and only have images for fighting ect.?
It has images for some of the h-scenes, but I’ve only been commissioning them for a few months, so many of the scenes are text only at the moment, which is why I still have the “text based” tag.

Is it possible to become a dickgirl? Or MC loses his dick if transforms more and more?
How much hetero content compared to gay/yuri?
The player doesn’t lose his dick or become a dickgirl at any point in the game. I plan to have a dungeon in which they are genderbent, but otherwise they will always have a penis. Because of that, there really isn’t any yuri content at the moment. I would say the content is probably like two thirds hetero, though that kind of depends on what you consider hetero. I’m counting all interactions between the player and female/futa characters to be hetero here, if hetero is strictly male with female, it’s probably closer to fifty-fifty.

Jun 29, 2018
Is it possible to not have sex during the goblin/ogre quest? It feels really rapey to me and since the game doesn't have the rape tag it kinda ruined the mood.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Man, after that second cowgirl scene happened I just wanna have an ending where I raise my half-cow kids with my farmer waifu, while being visited by my second wife the adventurer so she can meet our kids and occasionally visit our sexfriend in town for magical funtimes

• Red Heart

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just checked the change log from TFsite. So there's no new gay contents add in for 0.17 and 0.18?
(Not for complaining, just wanna make sure so I don't need to check it out if it's so)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes