LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Just wondering but what version of rpg maker is this? It feels... newer? Definitely different from the handful pf rpg maker games I've played.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just wondering but what version of rpg maker is this? It feels... newer? Definitely different from the handful pf rpg maker games I've played.
It's RPG Maker MV, which isn't particularly new. It was released in 2015, and I would say is probably the most popular RPG Maker version at the moment, but a newer version is available. A decent amount of games also use the version before MV, RPG Maker VX Ace, so that could be the difference, or it might just be the plugins/tilesets making things seem different.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
It's RPG Maker MV, which isn't particularly new. It was released in 2015, and I would say is probably the most popular RPG Maker version at the moment, but a newer version is available. A decent amount of games also use the version before MV, RPG Maker VX Ace, so that could be the difference, or it might just be the plugins/tilesets making things seem different.
Ah, thanks for answering. It's not as new as I thought but I know the last one I played was VX Ace. The combat in that one had a much different feel and look compared to this one. Although you made it so the magic bar isn't needed which is nice. Still, even without the bar it's new to me.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
So I'm stuck at the starting city. I exhausted the "make me feel like a girl" and stealing panties scenes from Beatrice. Did both events with the barrkeep and my depravations at 20, but I don't know what to do next. How do I get out? I tried circling the edges of the map but no prompts show up.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So I'm stuck at the starting city. I exhausted the "make me feel like a girl" and stealing panties scenes from Beatrice. Did both events with the barrkeep and my depravations at 20, but I don't know what to do next. How do I get out? I tried circling the edges of the map but no prompts show up.
You have to visit the guild from the town locations hub, at which point you'll receive your first quest, and then you can use the outside locations hub to go to said quest.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
I tried this game once before as it sounded great, and while I was really excited about it overall, it didn't really have images for sex scenes back then, and that was a turn-off for me. Does the game have more images for the sex scenes now?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I tried this game once before as it sounded great, and while I was really excited about it overall, it didn't really have images for sex scenes back then, and that was a turn-off for me. Does the game have more images for the sex scenes now?
Not many, the current public build only has images for 5 of the in-game sex scenes. I'm adding more each month, but I've only been commissioning them for a few months, so there's not a lot as of yet.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Not many, the current public build only has images for 5 of the in-game sex scenes. I'm adding more each month, but I've only been commissioning them for a few months, so there's not a lot as of yet.
Just like to add (while obviously very happy to see more StickyIcky image scenes)
1) I personally quite like the tension build up between scenes
2) The writing is very good

• Red Heart

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
I'm stuck at the hypno maze. The floor no longer blinks so I can't see when the trap is active. I can be a full health, get trapped and can't get out, then ported back to town, without getting through the first trap!

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'm stuck at the hypno maze. The floor no longer blinks so I can't see when the trap is active. I can be a full health, get trapped and can't get out, then ported back to town, without getting through the first trap!
If you can't see the floor blinking you are buggered
I've not had this issue but I'm sure it's mentioned earlier in this thread

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
There is an option in the debugger labelled "fix hypnohell traps" that might fix this issue, but I have also uploaded a patch that could fix it as well. From what I can tell, if you lost and were ejected from the maze in one of the side paths, then when you re-entered the dungeon only that path would have visible lights, while the traps would still go off no matter what. For your current save, you will need to enter the maze section and get the little fanfare entrance theme to play before it will activate, but hopefully that will fix your issue. Here is a link to the patch, assuming you are using 0.16.

Reactions: Hubs_in_hose

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
Thanks. that fixed it.

There is an option in the debugger labelled "fix hypnohell traps" that might fix this issue, but I have also uploaded a patch that could fix it as well. From what I can tell, if you lost and were ejected from the maze in one of the side paths, then when you re-entered the dungeon only that path would have visible lights, while the traps would still go off no matter what. For your current save, you will need to enter the maze section and get the little fanfare entrance theme to play before it will activate, but hopefully that will fix your issue. Here is a link to the patch, assuming you are using 0.16. Mega

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Arright mate, I finally went back down to it and the RPGmaker ain't a dealbreaker. I don't like it as much as the twine but the quality of the content was more than enough that this is back on the "download every update" menu.

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
Clothing prices are bugged in my game (0.17.4). Many clothing items cost 0 silver despite descriptions that say otherwise when trying them on. 'Shop' option for pants is also missing.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Clothing prices are bugged in my game (0.17.4). Many clothing items cost 0 silver despite descriptions that say otherwise when trying them on. 'Shop' option for pants is also missing.
Thanks for letting me know about this, the prices should be fixed with patch 0.17.6 now. I don't think the pants are bugged though, the option to buy is just hidden if you have less than 20 silver, which is what they cost.

anyone has the v0.18.0?
Considering I haven't even released it on Patreon yet, I'm going to say probably not.

Reactions: oldtaku

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Oh i forgot to mention: Hypno Hell dungeon is cloning Vivian's Plug if MC wears it before entering that part of dungeon 2 (as dingeon is removing it when entered).
So my MC ended up with more than one plug... Dayumn cannot sell them i think... :p

1615447978785.png

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Oh i forgot to mention: Hypno Hell dungeon is cloning Vivian's Plug if MC wears it before entering that part of dungeon 2 (as dingeon is removing it when entered).
So my MC ended up with more than one plug... Dayumn cannot sell them i think... :p

View attachment 1078367
Nothing wrong with spares for emergencies, what if our hero arrives at a dyke (another word for a levee or damn) with a leak ?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes