tontoman

May 4, 2017
Okay, I’ll message the op and ask to have the tags updated. I don’t technically have control over the thread because someone else created it for me, which is why I didn’t really know much about the tags. I would assume the general idea is to only apply tags for content that the game has a significant amount, right? I’ll see if the website has rules about that, but I wouldn’t want a game to be labeled with a kink I’m into only for it to have one out of the way scene for it and nothing else.
From what I remember, the tags should be what's already in the game, the genre can be stuff planned also. Not that many keep to the rules though. And many devs will have a tag for one scene in a 4 hours worth of game. Ticking off as many tags as possible.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
From what I remember, the tags should be what's already in the game, the genre can be stuff planned also. Not that many keep to the rules though. And many devs will have a tag for one scene in a 4 hours worth of game. Ticking off as many tags as possible.
For what little it's worth my entirely subjective view is that tags should reflect the primary fetishes that the game covers. Pretty much in agreement with what Tontoman says.
Keep the tags to an informative minimum.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
For what little it's worth my entirely subjective view is that tags should reflect the primary fetishes that the game covers. Pretty much in agreement with what Tontoman says.
Keep the tags to an informative minimum.
I messaged and requested the Anal Sex, Corruption, Creampie, Lactation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Spanking, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Fantasy, and Monster Girl tags be added, since I think those are all things that have a good amount of content in the game. Only one I wasn't too sure on was lactation, but it has a whole section of the second dungeon kind of dedicated to it, so I figured that would probably make sense.

Reactions: Staimh

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Playing the new update, I found many instances were the MC calls themselves a guy. Like when you walk through the shortcut in the town.

Thats fine if the MC has almost no tfs but I think if you have like 100 femininity and most of the butt and boob growths then it sounds kinda silly, imo.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
If you’ve gathered the materials, you should automatically hand them in to Beatrice when you next enter her shop, and then she will give you a token to give to the receptionist to prove you’ve completed the quest. If you aren’t getting the event for Beatrice, did you make sure to collect both the Elmsbloom and the Dickweed? It could also be a bug, so let me know if you continue to have issues with it.
1613127890130.png

well, I'm not getting the event, it's the first quest I did, I declined the elf's help for picking them, backed off the first time I reached dickweeds, then jerked them

Edit: Took a save from way earlier, re-did the same steps, but this time the event launches when I enter the shop so... I don't know

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I wanted to make the town a bit more open, since it’s not supposed to be a bustling city. Right now part of the problem is probably the lack of events, which leaves it rather empty. I want to add more to the town area in the future.
i think the issue is just the scale for example this is the size of the magic shop
1613131872266.png
and then the magic shop in a few other rpgm games
1613132138202.png 1613132961115.png
my point being with the size and speed of the mc (and the base stylistic template of MV) it seems less cumbersome to have small condensed buildings that are not directly correlational to their internal size.

you can still add more into the city by the way of npc's and events but scale of the overall town seems distorted the fountain area is like 4 times the size of any building and the space between them is large enough for 2 extra buildings of similar size to be dropped in

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yep. For buildings, you can always do the Tardis (Dr Who) thing, bigger on the inside. In general the outside is on a more of a strategic scale for navigation, where as inside is the real size. Pretty much all outside building are shrunk that way.

True if you have things like market stalls and such it wouldn't look as odd, but still have a travel time concern and also navigation as most of the buildings will be off screen as one building takes up most of it. So you might have to travel screens worth of space until you find what you want. With big building losing your bearings is a thing also. Big side wall of a building doesn't give you a location as much as a store front you recognize.

A more compact design will help with it looking busy also. If you're showing a busy market place, or an event happening at an outside stall say, it's easier to show when your Magic shop door is on the same screen than off on another due to the building size. Or you can put a mugger say in an alley between buildings which the player will see while at the front door, but would be off screen in bigger buildings. Or an NPC waving at another store front as you enter another. It can tie stuff together more.

It's not easy, map design is a thing in itself. Like room design. Fallout was a game that could tell a story with just junk tossed around a room.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Playing the new update, I found many instances were the MC calls themselves a guy. Like when you walk through the shortcut in the town.

Thats fine if the MC has almost no tfs but I think if you have like 100 femininity and most of the butt and boob growths then it sounds kinda silly, imo.
A lot of older events didn’t really consider this, because I hadn’t though of it at the time. Also, the alleyway events have specific stat levels that they trigger at, the first one is at 20 femininity, and the second is 50, so in a normal progression of the game you would have encountered them before having very high femininity levels, but since they were added after you already had a high level it seems a bit off. The miscellaneous alley goons are basically supposed to notice your gradual increase of femininity and go after you more and more as you become more attractive to them.

well, I'm not getting the event, it's the first quest I did, I declined the elf's help for picking them, backed off the first time I reached dickweeds, then jerked them

Edit: Took a save from way earlier, re-did the same steps, but this time the event launches when I enter the shop so... I don't know
Must be a bug then, I’ll look into it and let you know when I find a fix.

i think the issue is just the scale for example this is the size of the magic shop
and then the magic shop in a few other rpgm games
my point being with the size and speed of the mc (and the base stylistic template of MV) it seems less cumbersome to have small condensed buildings that are not directly correlational to their internal size.

you can still add more into the city by the way of npc's and events but scale of the overall town seems distorted the fountain area is like 4 times the size of any building and the space between them is large enough for 2 extra buildings of similar size to be dropped in
Yep. For buildings, you can always do the Tardis (Dr Who) thing, bigger on the inside. In general the outside is on a more of a strategic scale for navigation, where as inside is the real size. Pretty much all outside building are shrunk that way.

True if you have things like market stalls and such it wouldn't look as odd, but still have a travel time concern and also navigation as most of the buildings will be off screen as one building takes up most of it. So you might have to travel screens worth of space until you find what you want. With big building losing your bearings is a thing also. Big side wall of a building doesn't give you a location as much as a store front you recognize.

A more compact design will help with it looking busy also. If you're showing a busy market place, or an event happening at an outside stall say, it's easier to show when your Magic shop door is on the same screen than off on another due to the building size. Or you can put a mugger say in an alley between buildings which the player will see while at the front door, but would be off screen in bigger buildings. Or an NPC waving at another store front as you enter another. It can tie stuff together more.

It's not easy, map design is a thing in itself. Like room design. Fallout was a game that could tell a story with just junk tossed around a room.
I’ll try scaling down the buildings and making things a bit more compact, thanks for your feedback on it.

On the subject of buildings, where is the guild hall ?
It isn’t in the central hub yet. I might put it in the same general area as the clothing shop, not sure yet.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
So I'm seeing that this only JUST got tagged with Gay just 18 minutes ago, so let me be the first to ask, how much gay content is here? Is it worth playing if you're ONLY here for the gay content?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So I'm seeing that this only JUST got tagged with Gay just 18 minutes ago, so let me be the first to ask, how much gay content is here? Is it worth playing if you're ONLY here for the gay content?
The gay tag wasn’t recently added because the game only just had gay content added, I’m just not in charge of the thread, and didn’t thing about the tags until now. But still, that is a good question. Does Futanari do anything for you? If so, then the combination of gay and futa content would almost definitely make it worth trying. I’d imagine futa would generally cater more to straight content though, but one of the futa characters is essentially androgynous, and another is a muscular and tall orc, so I guess the question is sort of, "how gay are you?" lol? If Futanari is no good, then the answer is still a maybe. There’s a good mix of male enemies in the game, but then I’d have to ask, is a scene where you get gangbanged by both male and female characters appealing, or would the female characters ruin it for you?

And in terms of NPC’s with multiple scenes in the town, it’s definitely more straight sided. There are only three recurring male characters you interact with in the town locations. I’ve just been adding some miscellaneous events with guys in the town though.

Last thing to mention, is that you can’t completely avoid heterosexual content. You can hold ctrl and skip through them pretty quickly, but there are a few m/f scenes that are unavoidable.

Hope that helps.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much for responding! Unfortunately for me, Futanari does nothing, and if I'm feeling particularly gayer than usual (which is pretty often for me), then maybe I'd rather not mix in women at all but, it really just depends on how I'm feeling at the time, BUT, from the sounds of things, this is at the VERY least worth trying, so I think I don't have much of a choice now but to give it a go!

Again, thank you VERY much for the insight, and while heterosexual content isn't avoidable, it is what it is, although I officially see myself just being bottom barrel gay, I DO have the most faintest attraction to women too sometimes, so I can roll with it heterosexual content more often than not just from that little bit, so I'll be just fine, and since this is still in development it seems, it sounds like I can at LEAST always hope for a gradual increase in gay content, if nothing else.

With that said, I DO think I'll try to enjoy what is here for the time being, and for the last time, thank you very much for the details!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just saw this game cuz of the "Gay" tag, and I quite like the Anime art-style. But the name "crossdressing" + Sissification got me confused, is this game about MC start as a boy transfer into a girl? And you won't see much contents unless MC is transferred? Is the "Gay" tag being there solely cuz of "Sissification" and "Futa"?
Cuz "Gay" and "Sissification" / "Futa" are totally different fetish, under "Sissification" MC won't be treated as "man" anymore, and most "Futa" act like girls with a strap-on.
If there's indeed "gay" contents here, at what percentage?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just saw this game cuz of the "Gay" tag, and I quite like the Anime art-style. But the name "crossdressing" + Sissification got me confused, is this game about MC start as a boy transfer into a girl? And you won't see much contents unless MC is transferred? Is the "Gay" tag being there solely cuz of "Sissification" and "Futa"?
Cuz "Gay" and "Sissification" / "Futa" are totally different fetish, under "Sissification" MC won't be treated as "man" anymore, and most "Futa" act like girls with a strap-on.
If there's indeed "gay" contents here, at what percentage?
The MC doesn't ever fully transform into a girl, but they can have their chest/ass/lips/penis transformed to be more feminine. If you read my post just above in response to KekKoo, it partially explains the gay content in the game. As for a percentage, let’s see... there are 15 enemies in the game total, and if you break them down it comes to 6 Male, 7 female, 1 Monster, and 1 Futa, so I would say it’s somewhat even there, but in terms of town NPC’s with scenes and general game events, it’s probably more like a 30/70 split, with more female/futa scenes than male ones. Also, some enemy scenes will involve both male and female characters interacting with the player, so that might reduce the amount of scenes you would enjoy.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
The gay tag wasn’t recently added because the game only just had gay content added, I’m just not in charge of the thread, and didn’t thing about the tags until now.
Firstly thank you to the developer for replying in a polite and informative way.

I have mentioned elsewhere how pleased I am to see examples of developers that engage with their game threads. On this thread who does control the tag list and (provided StickyIckyCiC were interested) is there any way the developer could be given authority to maintain it ? (or jointly maintain it at least)

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Firstly thank you to the developer for replying in a polite and informative way.

I have mentioned elsewhere how pleased I am to see examples of developers that engage with their game threads. On this thread who does control the tag list and (provided StickyIckyCiC were interested) is there any way the developer could be given authority to maintain it ?
The person who originally posted my game here has control over the thread, their username is pinguino47. It's might be possible that they could give me control of the thread, I'm not really sure how that works, but it's not really necessary either way. I just message them when I want changes made to the page, and they do them for me rather quickly. This website also requests download links be provided on multiple sites, and I generally only use Mega, so it's helpful that they upload the various versions of the game to other sites for me, and probably better that they remain in charge of it.

Which is better, anime or render before I Download
As Staimh said, I recommend the anime version right now as it has more content overall.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The MC doesn't ever fully transform into a girl, but they can have their chest/ass/lips/penis transformed to be more feminine. If you read my post just above in response to KekKoo, it partially explains the gay content in the game. As for a percentage, let’s see... there are 15 enemies in the game total, and if you break them down it comes to 6 Male, 7 female, 1 Monster, and 1 Futa, so I would say it’s somewhat even there, but in terms of town NPC’s with scenes and general game events, it’s probably more like a 30/70 split, with more female/futa scenes than male ones. Also, some enemy scenes will involve both male and female characters interacting with the player, so that might reduce the amount of scenes you would enjoy.
Thx for the reply! I read those yet was still unclear hence those questions. There are tons of misleading games tagged with "Sissification /Futa + Gay" but there are actually nothing "Gay" other than MC is originally a male - the sex scenes will only focus on the female part. Meanwhile even if it's heterosexual scene, if it focus on the male part then it's still appeal to many gays (myself included), a hole is a hole ;)
Also "Crossdressing" imply to feminization but not necessarily "Sissification", which you just confirmed. I'm glad you are taking an approach like <Flexible Survival> or <Trials in Tainted Space> which expanding the interactions wider. I'm glad there's something sexy in the game for me, cuz the game itself looks fun to play :D

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes