StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Do you need to use each patch consecutively or just the latest patch?
i.e. do I need to apply patches 0.15.1 through to 0.15.11 or just the 0.15.11 patch?
Thanks in advance
Only the latest is required, so just the 0.15.11 patch is needed. You are overwriting the same folder with each patch, so the only one that actually applies is the last one you do.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So, I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything, I like this game but, Is there no hope that this game can return to twine with it's new content? good job btw great game
I don't expect to ever return the game to Twine. A lot of the new content is built around the capabilities of RPG Maker, and so if I wanted to have that available in Twine as well, it would either require things being reworked greatly, or things simply being left out entirely. The second dungeons flashing hypnosis squares couldn't be done in twine, enemies popping out from bushes to attack you couldn't be done in Twine, ect. And what could be done in Twine would still take a long time to do. The third dungeon doesn't have much text to describe how parts of it looks, because you can see how it looks through the game's map. My planned additions to the skill tree in the next update could be added, but the unruly combat system I made in Twine was one of the reasons I switched to RPG Maker to begin with, so that would take a lot of extra time to do as well.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Are you able to change your hair color on your character?
If you use any version other than the web version, you get to make your character with the character creator, which lets you pick from 6 different colors. If you mean to change your hair color throughout the game, then mostly no. There is one event with the cursed outfit that will turn your hair purple. A hair salon is another location I'd like to add to the town of Elmgar, but I don't know when I'll get around to it, since I've always got a lot of things I want to do.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
If you use any version other than the web version, you get to make your character with the character creator, which lets you pick from 6 different colors. If you mean to change your hair color throughout the game, then mostly no. There is one event with the cursed outfit that will turn your hair purple. A hair salon is another location I'd like to add to the town of Elmgar, but I don't know when I'll get around to it, since I've always got a lot of things I want to do.
Thanks for answering! I appreciate it. And my question was specifically if you could do it during the game. I used the cursed outfit for a bit and was thinking of changing it after a few days for some free changes, but my character's hair became a weird mix of black and blonde where the back was blonde but the front parts were black? I think it was a bug. So just letting you know in case you didn't notice.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for answering! I appreciate it. And my question was specifically if you could do it during the game. I used the cursed outfit for a bit and was thinking of changing it after a few days for some free changes, but my character's hair became a weird mix of black and blonde where the back was blonde but the front parts were black? I think it was a bug. So just letting you know in case you didn't notice.
Yeah someone reported that bug recently, haven't figured out a fix yet, when your hair grows the back part is always blonde. If you keep wearing it to bed your hair should get longer and turn all purple, and that transformation should work properly.

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
Im at the beginning of the game trying to turn in the gathering materials quest to Beatrice, and im stuck standing behind the guy starring at her. When i enter the character auto-walks, then stops behind him. No dialogue pops up and i try to move or activate anything at all and nothing happens, I've exited out of the game and tried twice but nothing...

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Im at the beginning of the game trying to turn in the gathering materials quest to Beatrice, and im stuck standing behind the guy starring at her. When i enter the character auto-walks, then stops behind him. No dialogue pops up and i try to move or activate anything at all and nothing happens, I've exited out of the game and tried twice but nothing...
This has been fixed by patch 0.15.7, you might as well use the latest patch though, since it also fixes some other bugs. When downloading the game, you should always install the latest patch as well (labelled as "updates" on here) as I use those to fix bugs as they come up.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
FYI 16.4 has been released to the public which is later than the OP. Can get it at the TFgames site.
----------------------

BTW, just looking at the changelog and see things like
  • Added three new scenes in Elmgar with Katie, which occur as her dominance over you grows

If these are added for prior levels of dominance... do you miss any? As in will it only show the one at your current level if you're higher than these?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
FYI 16.4 has been released to the public which is later than the OP. Can get it at the TFgames site.
----------------------

BTW, just looking at the changelog and see things like
  • Added three new scenes in Elmgar with Katie, which occur as her dominance over you grows

If these are added for prior levels of dominance... do you miss any? As in will it only show the one at your current level if you're higher than these?
No you don't miss any, they should happen sequentially. I'll ask for the op to be updated in a few days, usually I put out quite a few patches for issues that get reported once it goes public, which is why I wait a little bit.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Can we, now, expierience the Katie promotion event if we have a save that is past the second dungeon or de we need to restart?

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes