StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is there something wrong with me or is there very little art in this game? like, there IS only one art for the bartender right? for me for example the "back room" blowjob, etc are just black screens. Same for lizardman, no art at all for those scenes right? or am I getting something wrong?
No, you aren't doing anything wrong, I have only just begun commissioning sex scene artwork, so the public version only has art with the Barkeep, Katie, and Beatrice at the moment. The next update adds artwork with the Lizardman as well as one of the Elves further on into the game named Havath, and I hope to have a scene with Daisy finished soon as well. Currently with my budget and the artists schedules I'm hoping to add three sex scenes per month.

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
No, you aren't doing anything wrong, I have only just begun commissioning sex scene artwork, so the public version only has art with the Barkeep, Katie, and Beatrice at the moment. The next update adds artwork with the Lizardman as well as one of the Elves further on into the game named Havath, and I hope to have a scene with Daisy finished soon as well. Currently with my budget and the artists schedules I'm hoping to add three sex scenes per month.
I only just found this game a moment ago but I appreciate seeing this as it signals to me that you're interested in making sure the game's existing content is fleshed-out even after hitting v0.15.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Just a question. I have played this a bit and is there actually a M2F or is just part way gay/trans content?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Just a question. I have played this a bit and is there actually a M2F or is just part way gay/trans content?
Mentally is debatable, but he's said there will never be a full physical transformation outside a temporary scenario in certain situations, but nothing permanent (it would be way too hard to write and re-write variances of all scenes to account for the full gender switch)

MagatsuKashi

Aug 12, 2018
Hey, have a problem doing the material gathering quest. When i enter the cauldron i end up stuck behind the guy "reading the book" and the game dont react anymore (i think im stuck while moving). Can i just skip the quest or is there anything i want from it?

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
I tried but I can't,

I am a man and proud

and I submit to NO ONE
Then don't hit the submit button.

Will there be a win sex scene with the Lizardmen? Involving slit penetration? "Are you sure you want to use the only avaiable hole?", the lizardman says grinning, showing his sharp teeth. His grin dissappears immediatily when your gaze lowers to his slit. "You wouldn't!"

Australis

Mar 22, 2018
I'm currently stuck after the quest where you have to collect flowers and cumweed or what it was called, when I go into the Cauldron the dialogue plays, but then my character just walks up behind the guy standing in the room (the one staring at Beatrice) and nothing else happens, can't move or trigger more dialogue.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Quality is subjective, so I couldn’t say if one image pack was better than the other or anything, you’d have to judge that from the preview images, but in terms of quantity there are more drawn images at the moment, as the rendered artist has been unable to work for a bit. The newly added sex scenes are only available as drawn images for the moment, for example.
Thanks for the explanation ^^
You misreaded "quantity" with "quality",as preview pictures were already enough for me to like the art.

I will try this game for sure. =)

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Question.
Currently from the screens on the 1st post, are there any scenes for rendered sex or still only for anime version?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hey, have a problem doing the material gathering quest. When i enter the cauldron i end up stuck behind the guy "reading the book" and the game dont react anymore (i think im stuck while moving). Can i just skip the quest or is there anything i want from it?
I'm currently stuck after the quest where you have to collect flowers and cumweed or what it was called, when I go into the Cauldron the dialogue plays, but then my character just walks up behind the guy standing in the room (the one staring at Beatrice) and nothing else happens, can't move or trigger more dialogue.
The gathering quest is technically optional, but unlocks the ability to buy transformative potions from Beatrice, so you’ll probably want to finish it. This bug should be fixed as of patch 0.15.7. If you apply the latest patch, (currently 0.15.9) then it should properly move you around that guy if he is in the way. (Here’s a link to that patch)
Does someone know how to make it run to on Big Sur?
I don’t really know anything about Macs, but if you let me know what issues you have when trying to run it maybe I can help. You can also try to use the web version of the game instead, although the character creator doesn’t work if you use that version.

I tried but I can't,

I am a man and proud

and I submit to NO ONE
Lmao

Then don't hit the submit button.

Will there be a win sex scene with the Lizardmen? Involving slit penetration? "Are you sure you want to use the only avaiable hole?", the lizardman says grinning, showing his sharp teeth. His grin dissappears immediatily when your gaze lowers to his slit. "You wouldn't!"
I’ve gone back and added some other victory scenes recently when I was in the mood for it, so I could probably do that. I don’t really know what you mean when mentioning slit penetration, I’m assuming it’s because he’s a lizardman, but if you could send me some examples of that, that would be helpful for writing a scene around it.

I must admit I was completely wrong about the transition to rpgm, the quality of the game and progress is amazing.
I'll keep a close watch on this project from now on. great job and keep up the good work !
I’m very happy to hear that, especially from someone who expected the transition to go poorly.

Question.
Currently from the screens on the 1st post, are there any scenes for rendered sex or still only for anime version?
Artwork for sex scenes is limited to the anime version for now.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
I’ve gone back and added some other victory scenes recently when I was in the mood for it, so I could probably do that. I don’t really know what you mean when mentioning slit penetration, I’m assuming it’s because he’s a lizardman, but if you could send me some examples of that, that would be helpful for writing a scene around it.
Well, Lizards (and Birds for that matter) have only one hole, and depending on gender theres a suprise in there when you reach in. The following examples need a massive FURRY WARNING ...
Step by Step instruction:
Animted: (Flash warning, i guess).
For Text examples i can only think of Teraurge, in particular the scenes between the Male Hero and a Male Braq and Male Poh-Ack.
Heres the Male Poh-Ack scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just remembered, theres a scene with male Arian in Corruption of Champions (called docking).

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there actually any way to increase your dominance with Katie? The only way I've found so far is with the Iron rank trial.
I remember there was some instances where you can, but off the top of my head I can't recall them. I do know the chances were there, but it was only a couple times. You only need 1-2 dom points over her anyway to get the dom events...sorry I am not more helpful, but I can at least confirm there is ways

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Well, Lizards (and Birds for that matter) have only one hole, and depending on gender theres a suprise in there when you reach in. The following examples need a massive FURRY WARNING ...
Step by Step instruction:
Animted: (Flash warning, i guess).
For Text examples i can only think of Teraurge, in particular the scenes between the Male Hero and a Male Braq and Male Poh-Ack.
Heres the Male Poh-Ack scene:
Just remembered, theres a scene with male Arian in Corruption of Champions (called docking).
Ah, and here I just commissioned artwork of the Lizardman with more human anatomy last month. I might be able to do a scene where he has a slit anyway, and just have a minor inconsistency with him.

im having loading error img/pictures/Katie_Nude.png the game locks up
Do you have the latest patch applied? This should be fixed, but a temporary workaround is to copy another image and rename it to Katie_Nude.png Katie_Sex_Scene.png should be the image used anyways, so if you do the renaming trick use that image.

Is there actually any way to increase your dominance with Katie? The only way I've found so far is with the Iron rank trial.
Short answer? Yes.

Long answer?

I’ll add these to the walkthrough soon, since some scenes are now locked behind her dominance value, ways to increase or decrease it should be known. Also, if you are looking for scenes where you are dominant towards Katie, the guild scene should give you all the dominance points you need for her first submissive scene, and as of right now there is only one where Katie is submissive.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Short answer? Yes.

Long answer?

I’ll add these to the walkthrough soon, since some scenes are now locked behind her dominance value, ways to increase or decrease it should be known.
I think you got the answer backwards, they wanted to know how to become more dominate over katie. But that spoiler helps me out a ton, so thanks <3

Edit: ahhh, you did add both ways, nevermind. I'm a dork. Also holy cow, I missed a ton of ways to bend over for Katie, I need to fix that

• Haha

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I think you got the answer backwards, they wanted to know how to become more dominate over katie. But that spoiler helps me out a ton, so thanks <3

Edit: ahhh, you did add both ways, nevermind. I'm a dork. Also holy cow, I missed a ton of ways to bend over for Katie, I need to fix that
I did also misread what they were asking for lol, the Guild scene gives you all the points you need if you are interested in sub Katie, so I automatically assumed they wanted a dominant Katie.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes