StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I never actually got to choose in any of those that I got - I imagine that's related to depravity?
The first hypnosis trap and the scene in the Orc's beds will automatically go the route that makes you submissive if your depravity is high enough, yes.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
I didn't have much time to play so far, but I wanted to say something about being sceptical before. All of that changed when I did the prologue stuff and the game does not like most RPGM Games make you click and click through textbox after textbox. As with a Twine game if there is just a wall of text, the game gives you a wall of text and lets you read it. That is more or less everything I needed to know. Don't have to hammer enter after every sentence.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I didn't have much time to play so far, but I wanted to say something about being sceptical before. All of that changed when I did the prologue stuff and the game does not like most RPGM Games make you click and click through textbox after textbox. As with a Twine game if there is just a wall of text, the game gives you a wall of text and lets you read it. That is more or less everything I needed to know. Don't have to hammer enter after every sentence.
Just as a heads up, I'm currently fixing the text boxes so they all work like this, but right now about half the content will still break up passages, unfortunately. I've been fixing about 80 000 words per update for this though, so in about two months or so it should all be good to go. If you reach the part where the content isn't fixed and don't want to have to hammer enter, you can use the dungeon skip to go to the third dungeon, as all of that content has properly set up text boxes already.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Internet's being annoying atm, so not going to try looking through the thread for this.

Got a bug/problem where I want to turn in a quest for Beatrice, but there's a guy waiting right in the path that I automatically take to her counter, and the game won't let me do anything until I reach Beatrice - which I can't do because of aforementioned guy in the way. Any ideas on how to fix?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Internet's being annoying atm, so not going to try looking through the thread for this.

Got a bug/problem where I want to turn in a quest for Beatrice, but there's a guy waiting right in the path that I automatically take to her counter, and the game won't let me do anything until I reach Beatrice - which I can't do because of aforementioned guy in the way. Any ideas on how to fix?
Any patch from 0.15.7 onwards should have this fixed. Here is a link to the latest patch. It includes instructions in the zip folder, but you basically just copy and paste the contents into your current game.

Edit: Let me actually add the link this time.

Last edited:

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Looking through the walkthrough, is there any particular reason Beatrice wouldn't ask the main character on a date, despite having visited both the clothes shop and bar too?

Robin_Jansson1993

Oct 12, 2020
Okay huge love for this game but am i like the only one experience that the skill tree are broken and that you actually can't exit it the moment you pick a skill to level up in my case so did i choose Fire Mastery and afterwards so couldn't i exit the screen

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Looking through the walkthrough, is there any particular reason Beatrice wouldn't ask the main character on a date, despite having visited both the clothes shop and bar too?
There’s no actual reason Beatrice wouldn’t ask you on a date if you hadn’t been to either of those locations, but depending on which outfit you chose you end up at one of them, and it’s written around you knowing the people there, so I made it mandatory. It also requires you to at least visit some of the other locations before going through all of Beatrice’s events.

Okay huge love for this game but am i like the only one experience that the skill tree are broken and that you actually can't exit it the moment you pick a skill to level up in my case so did i choose Fire Mastery and afterwards so couldn't i exit the screen
There was a bug with version 0.15 that had one of the exit buttons not work, but the other one still should. There was another potential issue if you used the skill tree hot key while already in the skill tree that would lock you in there, but that should also be fixed as of the latest patch. (Here’s a link to that patch.)

Reactions: Robin_Jansson1993

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
There’s no actual reason Beatrice wouldn’t ask you on a date if you hadn’t been to either of those locations, but depending on which outfit you chose you end up at one of them, and it’s written around you knowing the people there, so I made it mandatory. It also requires you to at least visit some of the other locations before going through all of Beatrice’s events.
Hm. Maybe I bought things out of order or did something out of order. I've done the first dungeon, but not the elven village, and bought everything at Skirts and More, including the cursed outfit, but never seen anything about a date.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hm. Maybe I bought things out of order or did something out of order. I've done the first dungeon, but not the elven village, and bought everything at Skirts and More, including the cursed outfit, but never seen anything about a date.
Oh, I misinterpreted your question, sorry. I've just double checked, and the date option should come up so long as you've visited Skirts and More, the Bar, and have seen her first sex scene. The prompt you should get when talking to her is, "Beatrice looks excited, ask her what she's up to?" If you aren't getting that still, you could upload your save folder to mega or something and private message me a link to it, so I can see if I can figure out the problem, but right now from my end everything seems to work as it should.

EchoReverb

Dec 30, 2020
When I reached the end of the River Dungeon, I can't seem to turn in the quest completion to the Guild. Is this a bug or are we expecting more contents for the River Dungeon?

Robin_Jansson1993

Oct 12, 2020

There was a bug with version 0.15 that had one of the exit buttons not work, but the other one still should. There was another potential issue if you used the skill tree hot key while already in the skill tree that would lock you in there, but that should also be fixed as of the latest patch. (Here’s a link to that patch.) Mega

Then i will give this game another try now when you shared the fix for me and thank you so much for replying and giving me the answer i was seeking

quietess

Jul 18, 2018
I got to the part where you pick the dickweed, after I finished jerking it off, it never went into my inventory. So now I'm just stuck I think. Going back to that area does nothing.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
When I reached the end of the River Dungeon, I can't seem to turn in the quest completion to the Guild. Is this a bug or are we expecting more contents for the River Dungeon?
There is going to be more for the river dungeon, it is not yet finished.

I got to the part where you pick the dickweed, after I finished jerking it off, it never went into my inventory. So now I'm just stuck I think. Going back to that area does nothing.
I believe you should actually still be fine to hand in the quest, as long as you’ve also gotten 15 Elmsbloom. I didn’t originally have the dickweed actually added to the players inventory, so handing in the quest actually relies on a independent variable that is set when you finish collecting the dickweed. I’ll fix the versions of gathering that don’t give the dickweed though, so players aren’t confused, so thanks for letting me know about that. And please let me know if you are unable to hand in the quest.

EchoReverb

Dec 30, 2020
Even if you're not done with the River Dungeon, I enjoy this dungeon as is, especially when you put on the tomboy outfit and sit on a cultist's face. Hope I could see more variations of the scenes for the River Dungeon in the future.

gOATbOI

Sep 17, 2019
Could someone tell me how I apply the patch to the base game? I've tried copying and pasting, extracting into, and various other methods and I don't think they're working

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Could someone tell me how I apply the patch to the base game? I've tried copying and pasting, extracting into, and various other methods and I don't think they're working
You might as well use this link for the latest patch for this, which is here.

After downloading, extra the patch, and open until you see both a “data” and “img” folder. Then, copy and paste both of those folders into the “www” folder of the base game, which also contains “data” and “img’ folders. If done right, it should tell you that the files and/or folders you are moving have the same name, at which point you should merge folders and copy and replace files so that the new ones override the old ones.

Reactions: gOATbOI

bleugh123

Sep 29, 2019
Do you need to use each patch consecutively or just the latest patch?
i.e. do I need to apply patches 0.15.1 through to 0.15.11 or just the 0.15.11 patch?
Thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes