StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Anyone have a full save pls
There is no recollection room or anything, so I don't see what the point of a full save would be, honestly. And you can use the dungeon skip option in town to immediately progress to any of the three dungeons if you'd like.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I did download the game and idk if its because I havent played in a while or because I havent played the anime version before, but the game looks much better visually.

So, one thing I noticed is that Brittany, during the wrestling scene with Katie, called the MC with the male name, shouldnt it be the feminine name since that how MC is registered in the guild?

The statue didnt recognise my name, the line was empty.

How do we sell the stuff from the slime pond?

I got Vivian's buttplug after finishing the second dungeon even though I never visisted the elf village.

How to access the scene were the MC uses the dress, from Skirts and More, on Katie?

I have that on my to-do list, but haven’t gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I get it done this next update.
Nice!

The one thing I can suggest for this, is that this tf happens later, like maybe after the second or third dungeon, so that you dont have to wright variations for older non-repeatable scenes.

Would also be nice to get some scenes were the MC is filling the belly of some random enemy by using the ball buster. Im even sure sure were to use it yet.

Last edited:

TheBarkingDog

Jan 20, 2019
Very nice game.
However, I have a question.
How do you do 2 two different style (3d and drawnnig)? Do you do double work on it, or do a cartoon effect via photoshop/Krita on each image?

Larsung

May 29, 2018
am i right, that if you play the rendered version you DONT get any naughty pics?? only a "pin" up?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I did download the game and idk if its because I havent played in a while or because I havent played the anime version before, but the game looks much better visually.

So, one thing I noticed is that Brittany, during the wrestling scene with Katie, called the MC with the male name, shouldnt it be the feminine name since that how MC is registered in the guild?

The statue didnt recognise my name, the line was empty.

How do we sell the stuff from the slime pond?

I got Vivian's buttplug after finishing the second dungeon even though I never visisted the elf village.

How to access the scene were the MC uses the dress, from Skirts and More, on Katie?
Nice!

The one thing I can suggest for this, is that this tf happens later, like maybe after the second or third dungeon, so that you dont have to wright variations for older non-repeatable scenes.

Would also be nice to get some scenes were the MC is filling the belly of some random enemy by using the ball buster. Im even sure sure were to use it yet.
I just fixed the thing with Katie in the guild, I had actually fixed that for version 0.19 already, but forgot to go back for version 0.18. I’ll also fixed the statue thing, thanks.

You can sell items gained from the slime pool at Skirts and More. It’s not terribly intuitive, but that’s the only place with an actual shop at the moment.

I used to have the game take away the plug while in Hypno Hell, and return it afterwards, but that could end up giving you multiple plugs, or give you a plug you never otherwise had, so I changed it, but I missed a spot it looks like, should be fixed now.

You should just be able to buy the dress from Claire and then go and visit Katie at the guild again, but it looks like I’m a dumbass and didn’t link choosing to buy the dress to the passage that actually gives you the dress, so you’d have to go to the outfits shop to actually get it. Should be fixed with this patch I’m uploading now, though you’ll still have to use the outfits shop since you’ve seen the main passage already.

The penis transformation will come with the extra level of transformations after the second dungeon. I’m just not going to worry too much about past events, usually they account for if the player has a seven-inch penis already, if it matters, so I don’t think I need to go back for anything.

The ball burster is specifically so you can feed Vivian’s cum addiction in the Elven village. I added a little inner dialogue for the player commenting on where they think to use it, since multiple people have wondered what it was for.

The application "Game" can't be opened.
MacOS
It may be a permissions issue, Mac’s don’t like opening applications download from the internet. Here’s a possible solution.

Very nice game.
However, I have a question.
How do you do 2 two different style (3d and drawnnig)? Do you do double work on it, or do a cartoon effect via photoshop/Krita on each image?
I had both different artists working on each, though the rendered artist is no longer working with me, so the rendered version of the game is being discontinued.

am i right, that if you play the rendered version you DONT get any naughty pics?? only a "pin" up?
Yes, but I have discontinued the rendered version of the game because the artist is no longer working with me, I’m not sure why the rendered version is still being offered on here, honestly, as it’s now a full version behind the anime version. I wouldn’t recommend anyone play the rendered version anymore, maybe I’ll message the op and ask them to remove it, since it seems pointless to me.

What does the dark slime crystal do, my character had very low depravity and Im kinda bored to go around farming it.

Edit: I also went around trying to get these two events, but couldnt "kissing events between Mia and Beatrice" and "event with the bitchy woman at the bar"
When you defeat one of the dark slimes, you destroy their crystal, and that is what lets you progress further in the dungeon. There’s no point to defeating the mini-boss repeatedly, other than to see the defeat scene.

For the events, anytime you end up spying on Mia working the kissing booth, there’s a random chance you get either Beatrice or Katie. It looks like it was kind of bugged, so you could only get the other event if you worked the booth yourself inbetween, which requires a certain lip size, so I’ve uploaded a patch to fix this, linked here.

The event with the bitchy woman at the bar just requires you to speak with her a second time with more than 50 depravity. She’s the girl sitting at a table with her boyfriend in the bar.

Last edited:

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I just fixed the thing with Katie in the guild, I had actually fixed that for version 0.20 already, but forgot to go back for version 0.19. I’ll also fixed the statue thing, thanks.

Just went to check the scene and its says:

Brittany: Okay, okay, I think we've seen enough, the winner is "female name"!

and then

Brittany: Well congratulations, "male name", on your victory!

I updated the game, soo Im not sure if thats because its an old save, or because I havent set a prefered gender, but the statue and the buttplug are fixed.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just went to check the scene and its says:

Brittany: Okay, okay, I think we've seen enough, the winner is "female name"!

and then

Brittany: Well congratulations, "male name", on your victory!

I updated the game, soo Im not sure if thats because its an old save, or because I havent set a prefered gender, but the statue and the buttplug are fixed.
Yeah, I missed that one. Will be fixed with the next patch, or when version 0.19 goes public. (Realized I forgot what version of the game I was even on in that post, 0.20 isn't even out lmao.)

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Ok I tried and this doesn't seem to work on mobile(I use the joyplay renpy and rpgm emulator) using the windows download it downloaded and even runs correctly ish but there are no text boxes after you actually get into gameplay (when you can move around in the blacksmith place or the wizard area or the town which makes it impossible to do anything) it also has a black screen when your in the start location option in the beginning? I'm not sure cuz ya black screen but there's two options which change where you start either in the blacksmith place (which you can't leave) and the witch place which you have to talk to the witch and then you'll be teleported outside next to the "read me" sign which if you try and interact with you'll be stuck there with no textbox

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
I have to confess, I played this game when it was in twine and absolutely loved it. But I hadn't played it since its port to RPG Maker as I tend to not be a big fan of RPG Maker games in general. But I decided to give it a go again, and I have to say a big hats off to the creator because it's still really fantastic! As someone who really likes 'switch' content, having the ability to sometimes take a dominant role is really refreshing. I also like the fact most of the femdom is 'gentle' but still really hot/fun, and doesn't involve treating the protagonist like absolute garbage. So that's pretty neat.

My only very minor gripe is not being able to avoid M/M content to get to the elf village (unless I missed an alternative route) as I'm not a huge fan of M/M in general, but that's mostly it. Looking forward to further content ^^.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ok I tried and this doesn't seem to work on mobile(I use the joyplay renpy and rpgm emulator) using the windows download it downloaded and even runs correctly ish but there are no text boxes after you actually get into gameplay (when you can move around in the blacksmith place or the wizard area or the town which makes it impossible to do anything) it also has a black screen when your in the start location option in the beginning? I'm not sure cuz ya black screen but there's two options which change where you start either in the blacksmith place (which you can't leave) and the witch place which you have to talk to the witch and then you'll be teleported outside next to the "read me" sign which if you try and interact with you'll be stuck there with no textbox
The game isn't really designed for mobile, unfortunately. You could perhaps try to run it on mobile through a web browser instead, but I would expect quite a few issues with playing on mobile, that I don't think I could fix.
I have to confess, I played this game when it was in twine and absolutely loved it. But I hadn't played it since its port to RPG Maker as I tend to not be a big fan of RPG Maker games in general. But I decided to give it a go again, and I have to say a big hats off to the creator because it's still really fantastic! As someone who really likes 'switch' content, having the ability to sometimes take a dominant role is really refreshing. I also like the fact most of the femdom is 'gentle' but still really hot/fun, and doesn't involve treating the protagonist like absolute garbage. So that's pretty neat.

My only very minor gripe is not being able to avoid M/M content to get to the elf village (unless I missed an alternative route) as I'm not a huge fan of M/M in general, but that's mostly it. Looking forward to further content ^^.
I wrote the content in the Elven village with the idea of the player being embarassed about everyone recalling their time at the pillory, so it doesn't work if that scene doesn't happen. I have heard multiple people comment on how they didn't like that it was mandatory, so I suppose I could add an option to skip viewing the scene, with the acknowledgement that it still happened to the player.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
The game isn't really designed for mobile, unfortunately. You could perhaps try to run it on mobile through a web browser instead, but I would expect quite a few issues with playing on mobile, that I don't think I could fix.

I wrote the content in the Elven village with the idea of the player being embarassed about everyone recalling their time at the pillory, so it doesn't work if that scene doesn't happen. I have heard multiple people comment on how they didn't like that it was mandatory, so I suppose I could add an option to skip viewing the scene, with the acknowledgement that it still happened to the player.
Just to say (again) many thanks, I really enjoy your game and that the whole experience of the story line and character progression development.

I would be disappointed if you felt you needed to make any sort of substancial variations. So if you were going to make changes based on some players sensibilities then your suggestions of a "skip with brief acknowledgement" would be my preferred route.

Prikoke

Jul 15, 2017
I always wonder how this game doesn't get leaked to the last version everytime. After so much time I can't figure out how it isn't more popular. It could compete with other AA games

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
I always wonder how this game doesn't get leaked to the last version everytime. After so much time I can't figure out how it isn't more popular. It could compete with other AA games
I agree on the quality of this game. There's not a lot of others in the genre that compete with it imo. Magical Camp is pretty awesome, but there's not a lot of sex yet; Afterlife is really fun but again not lots of sex, and sadly seems like the author is at least on hiatus for an unknown period of time; Shattered is fun but I feel the foci are very different; Earn your Freedom is a bit too hardcore for me; and Secretary is great but I find the gameplay can be a little obtuse. There're are others, but they either don't focus on this genre (e.g. Lost in Laminate, Lust Doll Plus, TiTs/CoC/CoC II, etc.) or they're just frankly not as good. CiC gets to the 'action', so to speak, quickly, the gameplay isn't intrusive and (as mentioned in my previous post) I'm a big fan of the generally wholesome-but-sexy content. And after-sex cuddling/support is just as important (and hot) as the act itself! So I'm happy we have supportive after-sex in there, I'm always on the campaign for more of that in scenes :p

I'm actually pretty glad the game doesn't get leaked, means the developer attracts more supporters. I do wish the game were more popular, though. I've played a lot of these types of games and it's easily one of the best.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There isnt any reason to leak it. The public version comes out about a month after the patreon version.
"A month delay" is already a good enough reason to leak a game itself.

Tho the devs are actively spending time answering questions and sharing their development progress here, those with patreon version maybe just pay respects to the devs to not leak it.

Also I don't believe preventing pirating will "bring developers more supporters", rarely anyone willing to support them is cuz "there's no leak version of the game", they support cuz they want to.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes