StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How do I get the new punishment from Cynthia scene, and how do I make any progress in the church overall. All I can do there is work, nothing new ever happens. The SPH scene won't trigger either.
After volunteering, you can go up to the main door of the church to interact with Sister Ann. I'll add in a little sparkly thingy to make that more clear. Unlocking Cynthia's scenes requires you to have a moderately high level of depravity, at which point when finishing volunteering for the day Ann will mention another idea she has for you to work on reducing your depravity, which is to work with Cynthia. You then have to speak with Ann in her room about it, and she will explain further. For the SPH scene, you are talking about the scene at the bar, right? To see if you are small enough for it, you can check the players appearance. A description of "cute, girly or adorable" is small enough. I can't think of any reason that would stop the event from being available, but a five inch penis is described as "small," but isn't actually enough to trigger the SPH scene, which could be a bit misleading.
What was in 19.8 though?
Couldn't tell you. If that was a genuine question and not a joke, I'm sure it was some manner of minor bugfix, or else I'd probably have remembered doing it.
Does this work on joiplay as I haven't played this since it was on HTML
I think someone mentioned that it worked for them on joiplay, but others have said it doesn't. With the amount of plugins I use, I wouldn't expect it to work, unfortunately.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anime66 and Staimh

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
After volunteering, you can go up to the main door of the church to interact with Sister Ann. I'll add in a little sparkly thingy to make that more clear. Unlocking Cynthia's scenes requires you to have a moderately high level of depravity, at which point when finishing volunteering for the day Ann will mention another idea she has for you to work on reducing your depravity, which is to work with Cynthia. You then have to speak with Ann in her room about it, and she will explain further. For the SPH scene, you are talking about the scene at the bar, right? To see if you are small enough for it, you can check the players appearance. A description of "cute, girly or adorable" is small enough. I can't think of any reason that would stop the event from being available, but a five inch penis is described as "small," but isn't actually enough to trigger the SPH scene, which could be a bit misleading.

Couldn't tell you. If that was a genuine question and not a joke, I'm sure it was some manner of minor bugfix, or else I'd probably have remembered doing it.

I think someone mentioned that it worked for them on joiplay, but others have said it doesn't. With the amount of plugins I use, I wouldn't expect it to work, unfortunately.
I have 300 deprivity and I can't enter the church. It says there is no work left so you'll have to come back tomorrow when I check the door.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Are there any M2F games? I put up with the sissification elements of games when I should not have to. For me 'tis the domination aspect I don't care for. I would not mind being cute.
I think there's a significant portion of people who hope for cute and tickling androgyny without all the negativity. 'Sissy' content is leaning hard on degredation and emasculation, it's very catered to those types of masochists who want to wear how much of a failure they are, but for those of us who roll our eyes at that sort of thing the only masochism is playing through the intro of one hoping that it won't be all about ball-busting and penis cages.

We -shouldn't- have to put up with that but I think a big part of the problem is Perverted Education serving as a watershed moment for many of these. Most of them are either derived from it or are directly ripping it off. The format of playing through an awakening to a new fetish is a good structure but since they're all so unoriginal it ends up being 'pain pig slut with no self-respect' over and over.

It's not even the domination aspect that's so very awful, Beatrice in this game is very femdom, but rather the tone. The moment I knew this game was different was the moment I saw that she wasn't the stock Domineering Woman With Weirdly Regressive Views character from these stories. She plays the same role but swapping in a playful tone and giving her some basic respect and affection for the main character changes everything.

I'm hoping this game, along with Magical Camp and Afterlife, can spark a shift away from sissy and toward trap content.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I'm afraid if your looking for that sort of content, you often will fall into more open world games like TiTs, CoC and Lillith's Throne type games (I know those are heavy on furry content, but there are ones like that without the furry focus) where you can actually shape the MC both appearance and personality like. Most of these type games (with sissy content) tend to indeed be heavy on the submissive & humiliation side, some even on the being abused side of content.

Still think this game does a good job of giving the MC a bit more personality though, but i havnt played the latest releases, so i don't know what content is new here. Hope you find what your looking for.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
I think there's a significant portion of people who hope for cute and tickling androgyny without all the negativity. 'Sissy' content is leaning hard on degredation and emasculation, it's very catered to those types of masochists who want to wear how much of a failure they are, but for those of us who roll our eyes at that sort of thing the only masochism is playing through the intro of one hoping that it won't be all about ball-busting and penis cages.

We -shouldn't- have to put up with that but I think a big part of the problem is Perverted Education serving as a watershed moment for many of these. Most of them are either derived from it or are directly ripping it off. The format of playing through an awakening to a new fetish is a good structure but since they're all so unoriginal it ends up being 'pain pig slut with no self-respect' over and over.

It's not even the domination aspect that's so very awful, Beatrice in this game is very femdom, but rather the tone. The moment I knew this game was different was the moment I saw that she wasn't the stock Domineering Woman With Weirdly Regressive Views character from these stories. She plays the same role but swapping in a playful tone and giving her some basic respect and affection for the main character changes everything.

I'm hoping this game, along with Magical Camp and Afterlife, can spark a shift away from sissy and toward trap content.
100% agree. The femdom in Crossdressing in Camelot tends to be lighter and more wholesome, and the characters always care and respect one another, which is absolutely critical. I find much of the femdom content on this site just to be a miserable nightmare of degredation and characters acting like total assholes. Not my thing.

Are there any M2F games? I put up with the sissification elements of games when I should not have to. For me 'tis the domination aspect I don't care for. I would not mind being cute.
Magical Camp, Afterlife and this game as mentioned are great. In terms of other games 'like' this one there are a few but they're few and far between. I highly recommend 'Fanucci's Amazing Pizza!' which is a very light hearted sex romp with MtF elements and really wholesome, consentual interactions. And it's short and complete (think ~30min per playthrough). The author also is making 'Healslut' which also has MtF components, although is more about the main character being transformed initially and living with it. It's still good, though, and in active development. Tales of Androgyny is good if you want pure trap content, and has some pretty great art. I suck at the gameplay tho :p

There are larger 'open world' games with transformation elements as someone mentioned including Corruption of Champions 1 and Corruption of Champions 2, Trials in Tainted Space, Lilith's Throne and Lust Doll Plus. I really like Lust Doll, and I feel not tons of people know about it. But note these are 'big' games with lots of different foci, and as mentioned they have a lot of (somewhat optional) furry content which may not be everyone's cup of tea.

Secretary I think is reasonably balanced in its femdom imo, but the repetitive gameplay of twine does not make it easy to access some of its content. Hard Times in Hornstown is pretty good, but accessing content can be a pain and also the writing (although not bad) isn't as hot as some. Timeless Pantheon is very similar to Afterlife, but hasn't been updated since last year, sadly. Little Bitch Academia feels like the meme version of Magical Camp, which may not be to everyone's enjoyment. Roll The Dice looked pretty good and cute, but its author abandoned the project to work on a better game with many of the same themes -- we'll see how it turns out, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The Repurposing Center also has lots of MtF and pretty fun content, but a lot of the elements of the game are more extreme (although most are avoidable).

And that's bascially it. There are more MtF games on TFgames.site if you want, but these are the best imo. I've liked the 'wholesome' switch & MtF/'trap' genre for a while, and while there are others, they're either way too hardcore compared to this one (Perverted Education, Earn Your Freedom, Enchanted, etc.), too short or just not that great. Someone let me know if I missed any good ones!

Conclusion: Crossdressing in Camelot is great, and one of a very few 'wholesome' MtF + femdom games. Good shit.

Last edited:

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

God bless you dev, just 1 thing I believe in as an uploader is that an up to date walkthrough does wonders for being able to play the game. Images and tags only tell so much, but walkthrough actually shows the content in game as well encouraging people to play more to see all the scenes and not grind.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017

God bless you dev, just 1 thing I believe in as an uploader is that an up to date walkthrough does wonders for being able to play the game. Images and tags only tell so much, but walkthrough actually shows the content in game as well encouraging people to play more to see all the scenes and not grind.
And on the topic, would you like to add some more image of what the game actually looks like? Otherwise it's just cutouts of characters and the only thing remotely resembling gameplay is the cover image.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The reason their cutouts is cause most of the game is a typical RPG maker style game, so most of the action is accompanied by bust and images of the characters involved with text describing the action. It used to be a html/twine game, so much of that vibe has carried over a bit. Cant give anny specific examples of games with the same style of the top of my head, but think most of those japanese cg heavy rpg maker games and you get the drift.

That said, it is of a better quality than most of the Jrpg style games i mentioned above, so check it out.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I have 300 deprivity and I can't enter the church. It says there is no work left so you'll have to come back tomorrow when I check the door.
Cynthia's door is not through the main front door, which I'm guessing you're using from that message. It's on the East side of the church, a side door.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I really like Lust Doll, and I feel not tons of people know about it.
I've always -really- enjoyed Lust Doll, too. Not only does it have a unique feel to it but everything, even the weirder and darker stuff, is written in such an endearing and wholesome way that I always play it with a smile on my face. There's nothing else that's quite like it.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I can't interact with anything on either side.
Has the nun sent you to Cynthia, as in talked about her to you? I had to go through multiple days helping the nun and talking to here after work and eventually she mentions Cynthia's punishment. Then the E side door is there.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Has the nun sent you to Cynthia, as in talked about her to you? I had to go through multiple days helping the nun and talking to here after work and eventually she mentions Cynthia's punishment. Then the E side door is there.
No she hasn't sent me to Cynthia. And I worked around 20 days, I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ah, I believe I’ve figured out the issue. After completing your second day of volunteering, if you don’t try and seduce Ann, you are accidentally locked out of any of the other events, because the game doesn’t repeat the event where you catch her masturbating like it should. Sorry about that, must have been frustrating trying to figure out what you were doing wrong, when it was actually just bugged. This patch should fix this issue, the next time you volunteer you should be able to enter her room and catch her flicking the bean again, which leads to the other content for her and Cynthia. Here is the link.
And on the topic, would you like to add some more image of what the game actually looks like? Otherwise it's just cutouts of characters and the only thing remotely resembling gameplay is the cover image.
I can probably ask the op to add something like this to the game, to show how the sex scenes play out, and maybe a picture of Hypno Hell with the flashing lights to show that part of the game. Otherwise, I agree with Erik1986 in that the gameplay is more or less what you would expect from an RPG Maker game.
Daisy Text.PNG
So there's no CG'S or busts of the main character changing to a woman?
No, I am thinking of looking at getting a paper doll of the player commissioned soon, but right now it's just their face image.

Reactions: Erik1986 and Eminba
D

Deleted member 3619428

Hey can i play this in Joiplay? I tried playing it in joiplay using previous version of it but it only shows black screen and why there's no Android version

Last edited by a moderator:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hey can i play this in Joiplay? I tried playing it in joiplay using previous version of it but it only shows black screen and why there's no Android version
I don't expect it to work on mobile due to the number of plugins involved, I suspect some of them weren't designed for mobile.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019

Ya know, I honestly like sissy stuff but that's only sometimes since when it's done bad it's bad. And there's a ton of games heavily focused on sissy content but there's so few of them that are actually good gameplay or writing wise. I don't expect much from gameplay but most of the games made are just ones where you click to see the next passage which makes it better suited to be a book.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes