Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
When going into the latter part of the slime events, the game says "sink past your naval", not "navel".

Also just wanna chime in to say that replaying this again is a joy. The tone in these is fantastic and just when I was thinking I'd love preggo content I got to the slime mom part. That was damn original and tbh, the only part I found weird was the lack of transformations tied to them; maybe a more lubed ass or bigger balls?

Coldbloodguy

Aug 23, 2018
hi. can i ask is there any scene ( image CG) or somethings? Its all black when defeat or gangbang elf... Only blowjob bar man is appeared

banana12

Jul 27, 2019
I have ran into a certain bug that after the scene with Beatrice that you "help" her get rid of her penis, The mc will be invisible and the scene will appear every time you tank to Beatrice... Essentially making the game unplayable.

edit: I found what what makes the mc become invisible...
If you wait until the characters enter through the door in the shop you will become invisible...
Though that second part of the bug still is unsolved

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
When going into the latter part of the slime events, the game says "sink past your naval", not "navel".

Also just wanna chime in to say that replaying this again is a joy. The tone in these is fantastic and just when I was thinking I'd love preggo content I got to the slime mom part. That was damn original and tbh, the only part I found weird was the lack of transformations tied to them; maybe a more lubed ass or bigger balls?
I'll fix that spelling error, thanks. Glad you are enjoying the game! I could add a transformation to the scene, but it probably wouldn't effect any scenes in the game.
hi. can i ask is there any scene ( image CG) or somethings? Its all black when defeat or gangbang elf... Only blowjob bar man is appeared
Most of the scenes just fade to black at the moment. I'm commissioning new artwork constantly, but there were dozens of scenes in the game before I started getting artwork, so it will be a long time before some of them get art done.
I have ran into a certain bug that after the scene with Beatrice that you "help" her get rid of her penis, The mc will be invisible and the scene will appear every time you tank to Beatrice... Essentially making the game unplayable.

edit: I found what what makes the mc become invisible...
If you wait until the characters enter through the door in the shop you will become invisible...
Though that second part of the bug still is unsolved
This should have been fixed as of patch 0.19.7. You can check if you have the patch properly applied by opening up the debugger key item and scrolling to the bottom. The patched version should have an "Invisible player" option in it. You can use that debug option to make your player visible again if you patch a bugged save afterwards.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'll fix that spelling error, thanks. Glad you are enjoying the game! I could add a transformation to the scene, but it probably wouldn't effect any scenes in the game.
Yeah, sometimes these tranformation games track a lot of obscure stuff but I'm not sure whether it would really be worth it. I personally would find it hot if anal wetness or ball size were tracked values (and you do already have an item for reaching max with ball burster :p ) but it adds variables, which adds up and for dubious purposes

Sometimes just having it in the player description though is enough, like with the tanmarks

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
So... i played the game with the version from the op because i assumed it was patched. Turns out it wasn't and i had to download a patch to bypass the dialogue bug. It fixed the issue, however... I cannot seem to access the alleys. Anyone can help? I really, really dont want to restart the whole game...

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So... i played the game with the version from the op because i assumed it was patched. Turns out it wasn't and i had to download a patch to bypass the dialogue bug. It fixed the issue, however... I cannot seem to access the alleys. Anyone can help? I really, really dont want to restart the whole game...
The patch shouldn't have anything to do with the alleyway events, so you shouldn't need to restart or anything. To access the alleyway, you either need to grow your butt until your pants rip, or grow your chest at least once, to unlock Skirts and More. (Which is the only location you need to travel through the alleyways to get to.) I will probably change it so the first time you use the hub area shortcut to go to Skirts and More, it takes you to the alley instead, but for now you have to travel a bit to the right of the hub area, the alley is located between a building with a blue roof and one with an orange roof.

banana12

Jul 27, 2019

Most of the scenes just fade to black at the moment. I'm commissioning new artwork constantly, but there were dozens of scenes in the game before I started getting artwork, so it will be a long time before some of them get art done.

This should have been fixed as of patch 0.19.7. You can check if you have the patch properly applied by opening up the debugger key item and scrolling to the bottom. The patched version should have an "Invisible player" option in it. You can use that debug option to make your player visible again if you patch a bugged save afterwards.
Right! "I have not noticed the Patch 0.19 to 0.19.8" file, Thank you so much

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
The patch shouldn't have anything to do with the alleyway events, so you shouldn't need to restart or anything. To access the alleyway, you either need to grow your butt until your pants rip, or grow your chest at least once, to unlock Skirts and More. (Which is the only location you need to travel through the alleyways to get to.) I will probably change it so the first time you use the hub area shortcut to go to Skirts and More, it takes you to the alley instead, but for now you have to travel a bit to the right of the hub area, the alley is located between a building with a blue roof and one with an orange roof.
I have the shop unlocked, i can teleport there. Going between the buildings does nothing, there is no event or dialogue to move, it's just an empty alley.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I have the shop unlocked, i can teleport there. Going between the buildings does nothing, there is no event or dialogue to move, it's just an empty alley.
Okay, I think I've fixed the issue with this patch. Did you visit the clothes shop because your chest grew, and then shrunk down to having a flat chest afterwards? If so, this should fix the issue, it was basically checking if you had a chest size greater than 0 rather than permanently opening the alleyways the second your chest size became bigger than 0. Here is the link to the patch.
If your character's chest size is currently above 0 and you still can't access the alleyway, I'll have to look at it again.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Okay, I think I've fixed the issue with this patch. Did you visit the clothes shop because your chest grew, and then shrunk down to having a flat chest afterwards? If so, this should fix the issue, it was basically checking if you had a chest size greater than 0 rather than permanently opening the alleyways the second your chest size became bigger than 0. Here is the link to the patch. Mega
If your character's chest size is currently above 0 and you still can't access the alleyway, I'll have to look at it again.
Yeah that's what i did because i didn't want breasts lol. Thanks for help, it works now.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Nice Game but mac-savind doesn't work. Any fix ? Kind regards
It's most likely a permissions issue, your computer isn't giving the game permission to write to files. You should be able to manually give read/write privileges to it. I think you need to edit the save folder, but you might need to edit the actual game file as well, not 100% sure.

Reactions: Dalurker

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I still prefer the old html game where we can save at every point, go backward, easily try different options and is easy to read. Too bad. :/

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes