StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Btw, finally reached end of content and gotta say, I really hope I get some little saplings at some point lol
You mean as a sort of summoning spell? I did intend to add earth as a fourth basic element, so summoning saplings would be a good empowered spell. I also just messaged the op with the new download link, so that should be up soon.
So I like the game I just wish there were more pics
I've just added a third artist to the game, who seems to have a very fast work pace, so I'm hoping to start adding artwork at a more rapid pace in the future.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I still prefer the old html game where we can save at every point, go backward, easily try different options and is easy to read. Too bad. :/
Does that mean this game has one of the horrid 'only at X spot' save systems and no scene replay gallery? Because if so, i'm not even going to give it a try no matter how much I like traps.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I still prefer the old html game where we can save at every point, go backward, easily try different options and is easy to read. Too bad. :/
This has been said like a thousand times by now. This game fits better in the RPG Maker, and now that it is getting art, its going to be even better.

Does that mean this game has one of the horrid 'only at X spot' save systems and no scene replay gallery? Because if so, i'm not even going to give it a try no matter how much I like traps.
You can save whenever you want. There is no gallery (I think), but I think it could be added in the future. You can always replay most scenes if you go to the place were first got them or talk to the person you had sex with.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Sorry if this have been asked already , i didnt check all 35 pages but is the gay content avoidable ?

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry if this have been asked already , i didnt check all 35 pages but is the gay content avoidable ?
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure
In addition to RhapsodicHotShot's advice there are also scenes with the elves you may need to avoid
The game is about a young man in a fantasy world who realises the more feminine he is the stronger his magic power gets
You would miss a noticeable amount of content
If you are oppose to any gay content (or feminization) I suspect this is not the perfect game for you

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure
In addition to RhapsodicHotShot's advice there are also scenes with the elves you may need to avoid
The game is about a young man in a fantasy world who realises the more feminine he is the stronger his magic power gets
You would miss a noticeable amount of content
If you are oppose to any gay content (or feminization) I suspect this is not the perfect game for you
Depends really. I rarely do the elf village when Im starting a new playthrough and right now it doesnt have that much of important content. So, imo, it can be skipped.

But yes, if you dont like being feminised, then this is not for you. You can be the domiant in a sex scene if you win against an enemy, or with some npcs. You are in a switch "relationship" with Beatrice (although it leans on her being the dominant mostly).

While you become more powerfull by becoming feminine, you dont need to. You can stay a trap if you want, or you can go shemale (go for most feminine tranformations but increase your dick size). So it gives a lot of choice.

Note: you cannot become a manly man.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You mean as a sort of summoning spell? I did intend to add earth as a fourth basic element, so summoning saplings would be a good empowered spell. I also just messaged the op with the new download link, so that should be up soon.
Hehe, no, after giving all those lovely injections of mana to the dryads :p

Also the feminized adventurer is hella hot and I really hope we get to do something with them and maybe Beatrice; maybe to have them help with testing potions?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
As mentioned, you can save anytime outside of combat. There’s no scene replay at the moment, I might add that in in the future, and just have it set where you have to save before entering the replay room, because most scenes will cause various stat changes that shouldn’t really be repeated. I’ve also started added some automatic save prompts before boss fights, for when you might want to try both winning and losing the fight to see what happens.

does the public version get the bug fixes as well ? like 20.6 and what not ?
Yes it does, I think whoever updated the thread just forgot to add them in, they also didn’t change the text for the new uploads to say it’s version 0.20, so I think it just slipped their mind. I’ll message them and ask them to update the patches. If you can use mega, you can also grab the updates of the tfgamessite page for the game.

As mentioned, gay content is almost entirely avoidable, but some segments of content might be unavailable if you don’t want to see any gay content. You can pretty much just hold down ctrl and blast through any gay scenes that you end up in accidentally anyways, so it shouldn’t really matter.

Hehe, no, after giving all those lovely injections of mana to the dryads

Also the feminized adventurer is hella hot and I really hope we get to do something with them and maybe Beatrice; maybe to have them help with testing potions?
That’s an interesting idea, I certainly plan to have more content with them going forward, so I’ll keep a scene with Beatrice in mind, as long as you aren’t worried about her finding a new femboy to train...

Can someone pass me a save of this or the previous version? Thanks
Since there isn’t a scene recollection, I don’t know if a save would matter much. If you just want to get to the latest content, the dungeon skip option right after the intro will let you immediately advance the main quest to the point where you can enter the third dungeon.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
That’s an interesting idea, I certainly plan to have more content with them going forward, so I’ll keep a scene with Beatrice in mind, as long as you aren’t worried about her finding a new femboy to train...
I mean, you could have the player take part in the transformation, either suggesting to go slow and steady for less fem/dep or to go full on in on growing everything for more fem/dep, while helping them fund the changes because they clearly aren't terribly adept, which is another money sink for the hundreds of silver the player would have lying around at that point

I'd also like to think too that what the player and Beatrice have is a mite stronger than a single other adventurer can break up; after all, both already enjoy many things independently, like the kissing booth and if anything, it could grow stronger with the two of them helping a third party out. ;)

On the topic of money sinks though, I would think that adding a few of those might be nice; higher donations for special scenes in the church, investing in Daisys farms for new crops/equipment (that might also lead to new potions with Beatrice as well as scenes with her), investing in the clothing store for more clothing and scenes or even renting/buying a house (for the ultimate wish fulfillment of being a property owner: in some ways the most erotic and fantastical notion that would be featured in the game!)

This would add verisimilitude to the game if nothing else, because you've done such a great job with making the characters feel well defined and molded and this would add to that. On the other hand, you already have plenty in mind no doubt and I certainly can't complain in any way about the work you've done and it's very easy to make suggestions

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I mean, you could have the player take part in the transformation, either suggesting to go slow and steady for less fem/dep or to go full on in on growing everything for more fem/dep, while helping them fund the changes because they clearly aren't terribly adept, which is another money sink for the hundreds of silver the player would have lying around at that point

I'd also like to think too that what the player and Beatrice have is a mite stronger than a single other adventurer can break up; after all, both already enjoy many things independently, like the kissing booth and if anything, it could grow stronger with the two of them helping a third party out.

On the topic of money sinks though, I would think that adding a few of those might be nice; higher donations for special scenes in the church, investing in Daisys farms for new crops/equipment (that might also lead to new potions with Beatrice as well as scenes with her), investing in the clothing store for more clothing and scenes or even renting/buying a house (for the ultimate wish fulfillment of being a property owner: in some ways the most erotic and fantastical notion that would be featured in the game!)

This would add verisimilitude to the game if nothing else, because you've done such a great job with making the characters feel well defined and molded and this would add to that. On the other hand, you already have plenty in mind no doubt and I certainly can't complain in any way about the work you've done and it's very easy to make suggestions
Yeah, I was just teasing about Beatrice being stolen away by a new femboy, she’s far too invested in the player to do something like that. And I agree there needs to be a better use of silver, I was going to have Beatrice actually sell some gear to help the player become stronger, since she is supposed to be running a magic shop, after all, but I didn’t have time to add it in with the latest update. I like most of the other ideas you mention, you could help Daisy buy more expensive milking equipment and get to help her use it, and the Church could have some special scenes for large donations as long as Cynthia or Ann has gotten to do lewd things with the player already.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, I was just teasing about Beatrice being stolen away by a new femboy, she’s far too invested in the player to do something like that. And I agree there needs to be a better use of silver, I was going to have Beatrice actually sell some gear to help the player become stronger, since she is supposed to be running a magic shop, after all, but I didn’t have time to add it in with the latest update. I like most of the other ideas you mention, you could help Daisy buy more expensive milking equipment and get to help her use it, and the Church could have some special scenes for large donations as long as Cynthia or Ann has gotten to do lewd things with the player already.
Why, teasing? From you? How uncharacteristic :p

Equipment is a good way to do it, because it represents a lighter workload for you to still give the players tangible rewards that feed into the loop of making money as well as letting them feel more in control over their character as their appearance updates. Additional magic items are good and give you a reason to return to her for things other than scenes and transformations, making the location more rounded.

Help with milking is absolutely a great idea, especially as it's already been raised and would help move towards a more intimate relationship with Daisy, seeing as she's already made it clear what milking means to Hols and helping the church definitely has promise, there are, after all, plenty of sisters around and possible options, an orphanage perhaps? Their own gardens? A whole heap of possibilities.

(I mention the workload btw because I'm always thinking about how much work making these games is and the difference between how easy it is to be an ideas guy and how difficult it is then to actually make those ideas into reality)

I also have a bug report to make:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Not sure if it's been reported, but surrender doesn't work on the sorceress in the river dungeon. When doing so she just leaves and I stay at 1HP. Can't test losing in combat as can't lose (picking any spell wins, I'm OP lol)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Why, teasing? From you? How uncharacteristic :p

Equipment is a good way to do it, because it represents a lighter workload for you to still give the players tangible rewards that feed into the loop of making money as well as letting them feel more in control over their character as their appearance updates. Additional magic items are good and give you a reason to return to her for things other than scenes and transformations, making the location more rounded.

Help with milking is absolutely a great idea, especially as it's already been raised and would help move towards a more intimate relationship with Daisy, seeing as she's already made it clear what milking means to Hols and helping the church definitely has promise, there are, after all, plenty of sisters around and possible options, an orphanage perhaps? Their own gardens? A whole heap of possibilities.

(I mention the workload btw because I'm always thinking about how much work making these games is and the difference between how easy it is to be an ideas guy and how difficult it is then to actually make those ideas into reality)

I also have a bug report to make:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've uploaded a new patch that should fix the issue with the outfits, next time you go the Elmgar it should swap out the version you have that's stuck to you with a version of the outfit you can properly take on and off. I'll probably have the other issue fixed tomorrow.
Not sure if it's been reported, but surrender doesn't work on the sorceress in the river dungeon. When doing so she just leaves and I stay at 1HP. Can't test losing in combat as can't lose (picking any spell wins, I'm OP lol)
This wasn't a bug with surrendering, actually, I just broke the loss event with her entirely when I added some other scenes that result from you being modified with the slimes that show up later. Should be fixed now in the patch above, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: tontoman
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes