Prikoke

Jul 15, 2017
"A month delay" is already a good enough reason to leak a game itself.

Tho the devs are actively spending time answering questions and sharing their development progress here, those with patreon version maybe just pay respects to the devs to not leak it.

Also I don't believe preventing pirating will "bring developers more supporters", rarely anyone willing to support them is cuz "there's no leak version of the game", they support cuz they want to.
I totally agree with this one. I almost wanna say that leaking it would actually make it more popular and would lead to more subscribers.
Most of the time I say pass, I'll play next month. The problem comes when I say it almost every month and I end up never playing it due to "notthelatestversionitis" and "I'mpoorasfuckitis"

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I totally agree with this one. I almost wanna say that leaking it would actually make it more popular and would lead to more subscribers.
Most of the time I say pass, I'll play next month. The problem comes when I say it almost every month and I end up never playing it due to "notthelatestversionitis" and "I'mpoorasfuckitis"
How? It's not like leaking something that comes out monthly would show anything new to a potential player. Leaking something that isn't out at all does, gives folks a taste of what's out there that they hadn't had before. But in this case you can try the game already without a leaked copy.

Waits for non sub is common because it does give everyone playable versions they can try, while also giving a reward to subscribers. Much better than things like locked content which really annoys people as opposed to just the impatient... as they'll never see it unless there's a hack/leak.

Reactions: dicksarecute
D

Deleted member 3181120

This is one of the sexiest things I have ever read!
I did a few quests, went on a shopping date, and got some body changes.
I still don't see how to put on the bra. Every time I look at MC's appearance the only feminine thing he is wearing is the panties.
I see plenty of clothing under armor but don't know how to put it on.
Also, under key items is "basic bra" which has a use option that does not seem to do anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Just to say (again) many thanks, I really enjoy your game and that the whole experience of the story line and character progression development.
I would be disappointed if you felt you needed to make any sort of substancial variations. So if you were going to make changes based on some players sensibilities then your suggestions of a "skip with brief acknowledgement" would be my preferred route.
Yeah, I’m just going to give an option to skip viewing the scene. The game will still consider it as having happened, but it’s pretty much the only gay scene that other content is hidden behind, so I understand why some people desire an option to skip it. I wouldn’t change content to suit peoples tastes, just provide a way to opt out of it.

I always wonder how this game doesn't get leaked to the last version everytime. After so much time I can't figure out how it isn't more popular. It could compete with other AA games
There isnt any reason to leak it. The public version comes out about a month after the patreon version.
Kinda hard to postpone a nut a month.
It's like getting shown fresh tits on a chick and being told "no touchie. didn't healed yet"
I agree on the quality of this game. There's not a lot of others in the genre that compete with it imo. Magical Camp is pretty awesome, but there's not a lot of sex yet; Afterlife is really fun but again not lots of sex, and sadly seems like the author is at least on hiatus for an unknown period of time; Shattered is fun but I feel the foci are very different; Earn your Freedom is a bit too hardcore for me; and Secretary is great but I find the gameplay can be a little obtuse. There're are others, but they either don't focus on this genre (e.g. Lost in Laminate, Lust Doll Plus, TiTs/CoC/CoC II, etc.) or they're just frankly not as good. CiC gets to the 'action', so to speak, quickly, the gameplay isn't intrusive and (as mentioned in my previous post) I'm a big fan of the generally wholesome-but-sexy content. And after-sex cuddling/support is just as important (and hot) as the act itself! So I'm happy we have supportive after-sex in there, I'm always on the campaign for more of that in scenes
I'm actually pretty glad the game doesn't get leaked, means the developer attracts more supporters. I do wish the game were more popular, though. I've played a lot of these types of games and it's easily one of the best.
"A month delay" is already a good enough reason to leak a game itself.
Tho the devs are actively spending time answering questions and sharing their development progress here, those with patreon version maybe just pay respects to the devs to not leak it.

Also I don't believe preventing pirating will "bring developers more supporters", rarely anyone willing to support them is cuz "there's no leak version of the game", they support cuz they want to.
How? It's not like leaking something that comes out monthly would show anything new to a potential player. Leaking something that isn't out at all does, gives folks a taste of what's out there that they hadn't had before. But in this case you can try the game already without a leaked copy.
Waits for non sub is common because it does give everyone playable versions they can try, while also giving a reward to subscribers. Much better than things like locked content which really annoys people as opposed to just the impatient... as they'll never see it unless there's a hack/leak.
I’m honestly not sure how the game hasn’t had leaked versions on here. It was leaked exactly once as far as I can recall, I think way back on version 0.8, but since then it never has. Part of this could be the frequent small patches I tend to post right after releasing a new version, I remember when it was leaked people kept reporting bugs and all I could say was “I fixed these, but the patch to fix your issues hasn’t been leaked, so...” The only other reason I could think of would be nackedsnake’s suggestion that people refrain from leaking to support me.

I’m also not entirely sure what the impact of leaking would be, as I have heard that leaks on here can actually increase patreonage, but I suspect that wouldn’t really be the case for my game. I don’t have exact word counts in RPG Maker, but I’d estimate the count of the game to be somewhere in the 400-500 thousand range at this point, so really, there’s already so much content publicly available that if you end up deciding you like the game enough to support it, you’ll probably reach that decision before you even get to the newest content. That could also be why people don’t see a need to leak it, as I donn't think people are going to feel like they are playing an inferior version using the public one.

I do think most people who pledge are doing so mainly to support me, but there are about $100 worth of pledges that cancel before the end of each given month, so those people are probably pledging mainly for the early access.

This is one of the sexiest things I have ever read!
I did a few quests, went on a shopping date, and got some body changes.
I still don't see how to put on the bra. Every time I look at MC's appearance the only feminine thing he is wearing is the panties.
I see plenty of clothing under armor but don't know how to put it on.
Also, under key items is "basic bra" which has a use option that does not seem to do anything.
You need to go to “Equip” instead of just “Item”. From there you can put on any clothing you’d like to wear. Also, does the “Basic Bra” key item do nothing, or does it give you a selection of colors? It should give you several colors to choose from, and when you pick one, change your bra to a version in that color.

D

Deleted member 3181120

I clicked on Equip. I did not know that I had to click on the portrait.
This whole double clicking thing and right clicking for back takes getting used to.
I did not understand what key item means. Again, had to click on the portrait after selecting use.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I clicked on Equip. I did not know that I had to click on the portrait.
This whole double clicking thing and right clicking for back takes getting used to.
I did not understand what key item means. Again, had to click on the portrait after selecting use.
Ah, I use keyboard controls, so I didn't realize you had to double click when using the mouse instead.

Reactions: Mr Technician
D

Deleted member 3181120

I am playing the anime version because it is at 18 and the rendered version is at 17.
Are you not updating the rendered version? Some of those renders on page 1 look real good.
Does the walkthrough pertain only to the anime version?

Reactions: dykm

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I am playing the anime version because it is at 18 and the rendered version is at 17.
Are you not updating the rendered version? Some of those renders on page 1 look real good.
Does the walkthrough pertain only to the anime version?
See this post
Crossdressing in Camelot [v0.18.8 Public] [Stickyicky]
There are further posts (search for render and/or anime in this thread) but a quick precis -
the render artist is not currently active in contributing so it's best to stick to the amine

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Hello, I would like an update towards how many anime images have been implemented into the game? Last time I tried this was ages ago, and I saw tons of potential but I wasn't too much of a fan of the close to no images for the sex scenes. However I also do remember more images being added.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hello, I would like an update towards how many anime images have been implemented into the game? Last time I tried this was ages ago, and I saw tons of potential but I wasn't too much of a fan of the close to no images for the sex scenes. However I also do remember more images being added.
The vast majority of scenes are still text only, but that's partially because the game probably has more than 100 different sex scenes at this point, so catching up with the art is going to take ages. (Especially since I tend to write more content that I can commission each month.) I just counted and there is artwork for 12 of the different sex scenes right now. Most of these are in the early stages of the game, but it's somewhat sporatic as I haven't really stuck to any specific order in commissioning, I've just went with what scenes I felt should have art first.

dicksarecute

Aug 10, 2019
Getting this error when trying to enter the first dungeon:
Loading error
Failed to load: img/tilesets/Inside_A5_Dungeon.png
Did i mess something up? Got version 0.18 for Windows from the OP and dropped the 0.18.10 patch inside.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Getting this error when trying to enter the first dungeon:

Did i mess something up? Got version 0.18 for Windows from the OP and dropped the 0.18.10 patch inside.
If you used patch 0.18.10, then there shouldn't be any issues. When patching, did you make sure to copy both the "data" and "img" folders of the patch into the "www" folder of your game? There should be a "Inside_A5_Dungeon.png" file in your tilesets folder if you patched it successfully. If that image is in the right folder but it still isn't working, you might need to move the game folder to somewhere with a shorter filepath. You could try it on your desktop just to test it out.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
F95zone's definition for the sissification tag is " Sissification [Dressing a submissive partner as a woman and/or encouraging/training to act in a feminine manner.]" Which I think causes some confusion, as I agree that feminization and sissification aren't quite the same thing, but the site doesn't have a tag for feminization, so sissification needs to be used instead.
This site is missing SEVERAL necessary tags. M2F needs to be used here, but they refuse to implement it because it's almost too much work for them. Sissification is a type of transformation. You're transforming their mind. Boob growth, butt growth, changed to furry, etc,etc,etc....so many different forms of transformation...yet they clump it all together in one tag. So, when I wanna search for a true M2F game (not just a dude growing boobs..that isn't M2F), I have to filter through all the other stuff, even stuff I don't care about (furry, along with many others). A lot could be changed here to make things easier on all of us. lol

D

Deleted member 3181120

This site is missing SEVERAL necessary tags. M2F needs to be used here, but they refuse to implement it because it's almost too much work for them. Sissification is a type of transformation. You're transforming their mind. Boob growth, butt growth, changed to furry, etc,etc,etc....so many different forms of transformation...yet they clump it all together in one tag. So, when I wanna search for a true M2F game (not just a dude growing boobs..that isn't M2F), I have to filter through all the other stuff, even stuff I don't care about (furry, along with many others). A lot could be changed here to make things easier on all of us. lol
Are there any M2F games? I put up with the sissification elements of games when I should not have to. For me 'tis the domination aspect I don't care for. I would not mind being cute.

Reactions: 13lokiz

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Are there any M2F games? I put up with the sissification elements of games when I should not have to. For me 'tis the domination aspect I don't care for. I would not mind being cute.
most of the M2F games that don't have sissy ...are like Event Girl ,Suddenly a girl ,the company ,transfigure, Chemical Change the fixer .....where its magic or and accident that changes you Instantly ... i have yet to see one where it is the protagonist desire to make the change from M2F

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
How do I get the new punishment from Cynthia scene, and how do I make any progress in the church overall. All I can do there is work, nothing new ever happens. The SPH scene won't trigger either.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Version 0.19.6
  • Numerous miscellaneous bugfixes
  • Added in the punishment from Cynthia, which adds another 4 000 words to the update.

Version 0.19.8
  • Fixed something else, but I can't recall what it was.

Dude, even your changelog contains a humor now. You are awesome! :KEK:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
That was something. Use on separate patch files. Compare patch files 19.7 to 19.8

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes