StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I just thought of this but do your eyebrows stay blonde no matter the color you change it to?
They do stay blonde. I kind of overlooked that when setting everything up, and so they aren't linked to the players hair color, but are on an "expressions" layer. Does it bother you a lot, or were you just curious?

Reactions: afedvfe

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
They do stay blonde. I kind of overlooked that when setting everything up, and so they aren't linked to the players hair color, but are on an "expressions" layer. Does it bother you a lot, or were you just curious?
It bothers me a bit more depending on hair color but it's fine. Not like I look at the brows all the time.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
I like the game very much, the text is incredible, but i feel the lack of more H-images, there will be more?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Would you be able to roll dyeing your eyebrows in with other makeup options?
I'm going to have to look into how to do that. Because of how the game shows different expressions, I can't set it up the same way the game determines hair color.
so how do u enable Evolved spells? do i need to reset skills or what?:)
You need to have 7 points in an element before you can learn an evolved skill. You can also only have one evolved skill per element.
I like the game very much, the text is incredible, but i feel the lack of more H-images, there will be more?
I'm hoping. I've been trying and failing to find more artists to work on the game for a while.
How do you rest if the bartender is missing?
If you install the latest patch, there should be a "missing barkeep" option when using the debug item, which should fix the issue.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
how to launch this game in Linux?
I don't really know how to run things on Linux, I just use the "export to Linux" option and patch in the latest nw.js files, since that seems to help with some bugs. I'd assume it would launch like any other game would in Linux?

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I don't really know how to run things on Linux, I just use the "export to Linux" option and patch in the latest nw.js files, since that seems to help with some bugs. I'd assume it would launch like any other game would in Linux?
Honestly he/she/they shouldn't be making that question as they should know how Linux executables look like.

Anyway

how to launch this game in Linux?
You should launch the nw file, either through a terminal or through your file manager in case it supports that.

In a terminal, just launch
Bash:
./nw

Bizzarini

Mar 16, 2020
sorry, I should have been more eloquent - I know what .desktop file is for, thing is,
running it in any way gives me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it's quite uninformative to me

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
sorry, I should have been more eloquent - I know what .desktop file is for, thing is,
running it in any way gives me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and it's quite uninformative to me
I see "Permission denied", run chmod +x nw or give executable permission to the file named nw in any other way and try again

EDIT:

actually, it says:

Code:
execv /opt/Crossdressing_in_Camelot/chrome_crashpad_handler: Permission denied (13)
so you should give permission to the chrome_crashpad_handler ( chmod +x chrome_crashpad_handler)

Last edited:

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Is there a plane for the game to expand dungeons and allow the main character to be fully women at some point potion wise and such and go threw that part sotry wise.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is there a plane for the game to expand dungeons and allow the main character to be fully women at some point potion wise and such and go threw that part sotry wise.
I don't really have plans to expand any of the existing dungeons, just make new ones. And other than dungeon 4, where the player is genderbent for the duration, there's no plan to have a full transformation for the player, aside from potentially part of an ending sequence.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes