sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
How can I get this on Android?
You could probably get it to run using joiplay (an app you can download from the playstore, which runs most RPGM games). Just download the windows version, unpack using RAR, then just go into joi play, and click the "+" icon in the bottom right corner. Add a game name, version #, and then for executable file, you'll want to find the file named "game.exe" inside the game files (should be within the first couple folders you open).
I haven't used it for this particular game (i just use my mac), but i have well over 20 RPGM games on my phone that I've play this way. Only games i've had issues with are those with complex animations.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
ANY SAVE GUYS ?
You can progress the main story to any of the dungeons using the dungeon skip option and there is no scene reviewer at the moment, so a save file doesn't really do anything for you.
I've been meaning to ask: Is there any effect other than the self-examine flavor text for the hair and eye color transformations via the cursed outfit?
As in - does anyone react or acknowledge it?
I don't think so, though I believe it's been over two years since I added that in. It was part of an old tier for cursed outfits I had on patreon, and was all based on a fan's idea. So I don't think I had it interact with much else, since it was quite a bit of content on it's own with all the dream transformation stuff.

kraken162

Jul 17, 2020
When I try to open the game on my Big Sur Mac, it says "You do not have permission to open the application “Game”." even though I'm the admin + sharing permissions when clicking "Get info" says that all users have read and write permissions.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
When I try to open the game on my Big Sur Mac, it says "You do not have permission to open the application “Game”." even though I'm the admin + sharing permissions when clicking "Get info" says that all users have read and write permissions.
I don't really know anything about Mac's, but someone else posted this as a response for how to run the game specifically on Big Sur, so this could help.

Open Terminal and type: sudo chmod -R 777
Drag and drop the application after press enter.
Than put in your computer password.

example: sudo chmod -R 777 (app path)

Otherwise my go-to potential solution other than checking permissions is to move the game to the applications folder before running. If those don't work I can look for other potential solutions.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Read and write are great but you also need execute permission.

I don't really know anything about Mac's, but someone else posted this as a response for how to run the game specifically on Big Sur, so this could help.

Open Terminal and type: sudo chmod -R 777
Drag and drop the application after press enter.
Than put in your computer password.

example: sudo chmod -R 777 (app path)
755 might also do the trick for the executable file. I'm not an Apple guy either but the OS is descended from BSD, so it still works pretty much the same as any Unix derivative for the nuts and bolts stuff.

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017
Will we ever get an pack that allows us to turn the main protag into an female completly
I honestly dont get why every game with a similar premise gets posts like this and its lowkey vexing to even read.

The creator has a vision in mind for when making their game and there are always those that ask for said vision to be subverted to suit them, instead.
If someone likes playing as a female, so they get 1 extra orifice to get plowed left and right with, (my conjecture) more power to them, and there are a multitude of other games that do just that - it is a far more popular genre.

Me, I like playing the gender-ambigious cutie that overturns everyone's expectations of getting constantly railed, by instead delivering a sound beatdown, followed by revealing the meatloaf surprise and glazing their donut instead.
Sadly, games such as this one have much, much less of that kinda content, but you wont see me asking "when do i get my 15-inch horse dong pack"
even though thats totally a potion Beatrice would have in store

Last edited:
May 31, 2019
I honestly dont get why every game with a similar premise gets posts like this and its lowkey vexing to even read.

The creator has a vision in mind for when making their game and there are always those that ask for said vision to be subverted to suit them, instead.
If someone likes playing as a female, so they get 1 extra orifice to get plowed left and right with, (my conjecture) more power to them, and there are a multitude of other games that do just that - it is a far more popular genre.

Me, I like playing the gender-ambigious cutie that overturns everyone's expectations of getting constantly railed, by instead delivering a sound beatdown, followed by revealing the meatloaf surprise and glazing their donut instead.
Sadly, games such as this one have much, much less of that kinda content, but you wont see me asking "when do i get my 15-inch horse dong pack"
even though thats totally a potion Beatrice would have in store
"My favorite part of a roller coaster is the chain lift" - Decathect

absco

Aug 1, 2020
Don't think you forgot. I downloaded the standard Linux 64-bit version, not the SDK version, unpacked it, then copied everything directly into the game directory, since there seemed to be the appropriate directory structure.

Running the game from the terminal returned this:

================ Begin CODE ================

##Deleted##:~/Downloads/Games/CD Camelot/CiC 0.21 Linux$ ./Game
[2357920:0824/224022:ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(170)] Running without the SUID sandbox! See for more information on developing with the sandbox on.
[2357920:0824/224028:INFO:CONSOLE(27682)] ""\n %c %c %c PixiJS 4.5.4 - \u2730 WebGL \u2730 %c %c %c %c \u2665%c\u2665%c\u2665 \n\n" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff66a5; background: #030307; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ffc3dc; padding:5px 0;" "background: #ff66a5; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;" "color: #ff2424; background: #fff; padding:5px 0;"", source: file:///home/user/Downloads/Games/CD%20Camelot/CiC%200.21%20Linux/www/js/libs/pixi.js (27682)

#
# Fatal error in , line 0
# Failed to create ICU number format, are ICU data files missing?
#

==== C stack trace ===============================

1: ??
2: v8::internal::NumberFormat::InitializeNumberFormat(v8::internal::Isolate*, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::String>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>, v8::internal::Handle<v8::internal::JSObject>)
3: v8::internal::Runtime_CreateNumberFormat(int, v8::internal::Object**, v8::internal::Isolate*)
4: ??
##Deleted##:~/Downloads/Games/CD Camelot/CiC 0.21 Linux$

================ End Code ================

Don't bother reworking the file just for me. That's unreasonable. I've a playable game, that's more than I had before. If you remove that plugin for everyone, fine. I'll get that when it's released. THANK YOU.

Besides, HLF is releasing their new version of Magical Camp. I've waited over a year to play the new version. It'll give me a break from all the stuff that has me pulling out my hair ... unless I can't get it to run, of course. LOL. Do yourself a flavour and stick with an O.S. you're familiar and comfortable with. Going with something because it's secure, CHEAP, but has a much smaller user base, but it's CHEAP, can be frustrating until you work out the glitches. At least it keeps my mind active.

As I've said, I'm not new to Linux, but I haven't used it for a good while, since I had other boxen I could use. They've since died and I'm "Back Home" as it were. I do enjoy the FLEXIBILITY, with how one can tailor it to one's tastes, but it CAN be frustrating at times, since the fan base is so much smaller than doze.

You've been pretty regular with your updates, which we've all appreciated, so I've been playing CiC quite regularly. It'll be there waiting for me, like a favourite blouse in my cupboards.

My CRC matched when I Dl'd the game, but that doesn't mean it didn't get messed up in translation somewhere.
I'll try re-downloading the game, running it, re-downloading NW.js copying the files into the new folder if it fails again, then running it yet again -- tomorrow. I need some sleep tonight.

Thank you all for your hard work. You've gone above and beyond.
Had the same problem. Wound up installing chromium-browser and enabling "executing file as program" on "Game" "nw" "nwjc" and "chrome_crashpad_handler", then running under ./nw. That got it working. Key one seemed to be chrome_crashpad_handler.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Was gonna click follow but then i saw 3D CG. Is it still in the game or have they phased it out with updates?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Was gonna click follow but then i saw 3D CG. Is it still in the game or have they phased it out with updates?
The 3D CG was an image pack, so you could choose to play the game with 2D images OR 3D ones. They aren't mixed in-game. The currently available version is only 2D images, though many scenes don't have art at all yet, just as a heads up.

Reactions: afedvfe

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The 3D CG was an image pack, so you could choose to play the game with 2D images OR 3D ones. They aren't mixed in-game. The currently available version is only 2D images, though many scenes don't have art at all yet, just as a heads up.
Ok can you update the images on the first page?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ok can you update the images on the first page?
If by update you mean delete the rendered images, I believe the answer is no. I requested for the rendered version to be removed altogether before, but I was told there is a forum rule to not remove any shared content. Support for the rendered image pack also might be returning, so that wouldn't be necessary.
changelog?
I'm not in charge of updating the game page, so sometimes the changelog isn't updated on here, but it's always updated on the TfGamesSite page. Here's the changelog for version 0.29.

Version 0.29.0
  • Added two new victory scenes for the Minotaur fight, focused on Alexandra
  • Added a bit of extra content to the initial Minotaur victory scene, for if the player lost to Alexandra in the second dungeon
  • Added one branching defeat scene for a new Mommy-Dom golem enemy for the fifth dungeon.
  • Added a final chastity scene with Daddy
  • Added two new skin colors for the paperdoll
  • Added a tanning booth area for the Salon, which has an NPC and intro unlike the other Salon segments
  • New content for completing the dungeon 4 quest and the events following it.

Reactions: afedvfe

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
With the darker skin tones it's real easy to spot the blonde eyebrows.
Hmm, I'll see if a brown or dark brown eyebrow color works better overall. Unfortunately with the way it works in RPG Maker, I can't have the expressions register different hair colors, so i have to have only one eyebrow color, but making it darker might look better with more hair and skin color combinations.

Edit: Darker eyebrows match pretty well with darker skin tones, but look bad with the light skin tone and all the light hair colors. I could add an eyebrow color image pack, because if you replace the expression images, you could change the eyebrow color, but I figured most players wouldn't want to go to the extra effort just for eyebrow color. It wouldn't be hard to do though, if there's interest. Alternatively, all but one of the alternative hair styles have the players bangs covering more of their eyebrows, with one style covering them entirely, so you could use those if the eyebrow color bothers you a lot.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes