Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
well, considering our fairly similar tastes i'll trust you on this one and give it a look. i noticed that there is "Update Patches v0.33 to 0.33.10" under the downloads. perhaps you forgot that, which coud explain your issues?
Ill have to take back what I said, avoiding 'Futa' and getting penetrated are kinda in the storyline <_<

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Ill have to take back what I said, avoiding 'Futa' and getting penetrated are kinda in the storyline <_<
heh, i just jumped into a random dungeon and stumbled over a minotaur. and it didn't go well... not my kind of game, i'm out of here. thanks though.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Another patreon piece of game with strange and ugly art?
Deeply offended that you would call Crossdressing in Camelot a “piece of game”.

to save ya the annoyance of having to update it.

CrossdressingInCamelot-0.33.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Thanks, I’ve uploaded a pre-patched version for all operating systems, since some people were missing the patches and there was an early gamebreaking bug in the base version.

as far as I know (I played this game a very long time ago) it was(?) its more of a Ryona situation with a couple women not quite femdom but as it stands right now one of the women is bugged out, actually the first 10 mins of this game ive played is pretty buggy compared to before so I would recommend waiting for a bugfix and a more seasoned answer
What other bugs did you encounter, other than Beatrice being missing?

heh, i just jumped into a random dungeon and stumbled over a minotaur. and it didn't go well... not my kind of game, i'm out of here. thanks though.
Yeah you should be able to technically avoid all M/M content, but I’m not sure about all futa content. And avoiding all M/M content requires you to never lose to a male enemy, so it’s not the easiest to achieve. Thanks for giving it a shot though!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daxter250

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Kinda weird how in river fungeon if you beat the sorceress she says you have a shrimp dick and my pc says they don't even though they're rocking a three incher.

Jun 28, 2021
So, am I missing something here. I can't attack people at all just to finish the guild quest. The special is blank and I even put 1 point into fire. I can't do anything against the lizarman.

Edit: I guess something bugged, but it started working when I just redid the intro again.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Kinda weird how in river fungeon if you beat the sorceress she says you have a shrimp dick and my pc says they don't even though they're rocking a three incher.
Can't do Beatrice dates or talk to alley duo even though I am now on dungeon 4
It looks like the barkeep’s intro wasn’t playing properly at the bar, and having viewed that is a requirement of the scene. (As one of the paths ends up with the two of you at said bar.) I’ve patched a fix in for that with version 0.33.11, so if you visit the bar and then go back to Beatrice you should be able to see the scene. The other extra requirement is the intro scene with Claire and Skirts and More, if the bar thing doesn’t fix it for you. I’ve also fixed the victory scene with the sorceress in the river dungeon. I used the wrong penis variable, so it automatically defaulted to the large penis version. Thanks for reporting those.

As for the alley duo, when you say you can’t talk to them, do you mean you haven’t even gotten their intro event? Or just that you are stuck at a certain point in their scenes? If it’s the second one, what point are you stuck at? Their events should trigger just by getting near them, so you shouldn’t have to directly talk to them. Also, you can only do one of their events per day, so you could try going and sleeping at the bar and then returning to see if that fixes anything.
So, am I missing something here. I can't attack people at all just to finish the guild quest. The special is blank and I even put 1 point into fire. I can't do anything against the lizarman.

Edit: I guess something bugged, but it started working when I just redid the intro again.
When entering the blacksmith, your class is changed to adventurer. When you then go to the sorcerer's cauldron, it changes to sorceress. You must have somehow avoiding your class changing, based on you having the "special" option instead of "magic," which would leave you with no skills. I haven't been able to replicate that myself though.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
It looks like the barkeep’s intro wasn’t playing properly at the bar, and having viewed that is a requirement of the scene. (As one of the paths ends up with the two of you at said bar.) I’ve patched a fix in for that with version 0.33.11, so if you visit the bar and then go back to Beatrice you should be able to see the scene. The other extra requirement is the intro scene with Claire and Skirts and More, if the bar thing doesn’t fix it for you. I’ve also fixed the victory scene with the sorceress in the river dungeon. I used the wrong penis variable, so it automatically defaulted to the large penis version. Thanks for reporting those.

As for the alley duo, when you say you can’t talk to them, do you mean you haven’t even gotten their intro event? Or just that you are stuck at a certain point in their scenes? If it’s the second one, what point are you stuck at? Their events should trigger just by getting near them, so you shouldn’t have to directly talk to them. Also, you can only do one of their events per day, so you could try going and sleeping at the bar and then returning to see if that fixes anything.

When entering the blacksmith, your class is changed to adventurer. When you then go to the sorcerer's cauldron, it changes to sorceress. You must have somehow avoiding your class changing, based on you having the "special" option instead of "magic," which would leave you with no skills. I haven't been able to replicate that myself though.
In previous playthroughs, even getting close to the alley duo activated their dialogue. Now, even when I try going right up to them to talk they stay statues.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
In previous playthroughs, even getting close to the alley duo activated their dialogue. Now, even when I try going right up to them to talk they stay statues.
Yeah you should only need to approach them. Something must be off. Would you be able to upload your save folder and dm me a link to it? (Needs to be the whole folder or I won't be able to access the save files.) I can check the variables and see what happened there.

keafy

Oct 4, 2016

also experiencing the barkeep issue, I can't find the 0.33.11 patch you're mentioning though, where can I download it?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
also experiencing the barkeep issue, I can't find the 0.33.11 patch you're mentioning though, where can I download it?
Oh right, I forgot they upload everything as individual links on here. I just use a mega folder when I post it on other sites so I don't have to add new links when I add new patches. Anyways, here's the direct link to patch 0.33.11.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Yeah you should only need to approach them. Something must be off. Would you be able to upload your save folder and dm me a link to it? (Needs to be the whole folder or I won't be able to access the save files.) I can check the variables and see what happened there.
I used some save editing and using a new fresh save to check if t worked in a fresh save it worked. Guess I broke something in the save that had the statues. I'll figure it out myself then.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Can you avoid the gay parts?
Yes. The Elven village requires you to see a gangbang scene to access, but none of it's content is necessary. And that scene lacks art, so you could probably just hold down ctrl to skip through it. Other than that you generally just need to avoid losing to male enemies. And if you ever end up in a scene that isn't really doing it for you, you can easily skip it with ctrl.
Are many of the scenes not illustrated or did I make a mistake during installation?
Many of the scenes are not illustrated. That's kind of improving, as I now have two artists I'm commissioning from regularly, but I still tend to write more scenes than I can commission per month.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded
Apr 7, 2019
Many of the scenes are not illustrated. That's kind of improving, as I now have two artists I'm commissioning from regularly, but I still tend to write more scenes than I can commission per month.
OK, so I didn't mess anything up. Will there be something like a gallery at some point or will we have to replay the game to watch the art we missed?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
OK, so I didn't mess anything up. Will there be something like a gallery at some point or will we have to replay the game to watch the art we missed?
I've been making scenes repeatable in game by just returning to the relevant character, specifically anytime I add new art, I ensure you can go back and view it again. Not sure when a full gallery would be implemented though.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
I'm gaining levels in femininity and depravity but when I check the two skill trees there are no points to spend, only the regular elemental spell tree
and yes, I am playing the latest version

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I'm gaining levels in femininity and depravity but when I check the two skill trees there are no points to spend, only the regular elemental spell tree
and yes, I am playing the latest version
Gaining a femininity level gives you a skill point in the regular elemental spell tree. You gain purity points by reaching a certain point in the second dungeon without having gained any depravity points. You gain depravity points by reaching a certain level of depravity. For tier one skills, you'd gain them at level five depravity. (And if you wanted purity points, you can still exchange them at the point in the second dungeon where you'd normally get them, at a minor stat loss.) Maybe I should clarify that when the femininity and depravity level up prompts first appear.

Reactions: SylvieRose
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes