StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Writing this post, I'm on 4th dungeon, the ruins dungeon to fight Alexandra again. And man the dungeon is fucking hot, loving the impreg/preg going on. I enjoyed the scene where MC grabbed Alexandra by throat to "educate" her again, power bottom slut FTW. I ended up really liking Alexandra, with the whole tsundere going on lol

Tiny bug or oversight, when I succeeded a series of trap, you get rewarding with Alexandra's drenched panties, and MC calls her his mistress. However in my game I enslaved her in the first dungeon against her.

Another bug I assume is during MC educating Alexandra, one reply of her bugged and shows a profile picture of someone else, along with the broken text "[37, 0...Fuck you". I assume it is missing a ] when looking through dialogue log (on that note, the log doesn't put the name of who says what, instead I get like [37, 0] for I assume Alexandra, dunno if this happen everywhere else, I only discovered the dialogue log accidentally on this dungeon).

Not sure if this matters, but Tits or Maid 2 didn't react to MC in particular when MC was her mistress after winning against Alexandra. Unless it's her own way to help MC as former mistress (this is my only run, so I don't know if it's different if I lost against Alexandra).

Some weird bug going with the last thunder skill, the one which give lightning a chance to cast twice. Once learned, if you select "Learn more", for some reason it counts like "Learn" the skill again, even taking one skill point away. Fixed by reset and relearning every skill again, but I thought to inform you.

Got another case of wrong profile picture of MC's dad, when MC finally "rescued" him.
Glad you enjoyed Alexandra's content, I liked writing her stuff a lot too. For the bug with her reward, do the panties you got have the correct name? There was a bug where you'd get the wrong named item before, and it looks like I fixed that but might have bugged the text you get when getting the item in return somehow. It looks like that is fixed on version 0.34, which I just messaged the OP to update this thread with. I fixed the bugged face picture with Alexandra as well. It will just show things like [37,0] in the dialogue log, as that's a little code I use instead of going in and manually selecting the correct face for each dialogue box.

For the Maid 2 thing, are you referring to her scene with the Arachne? There is some alternate text for that, but it only happens if you initially refuse to fuck her tits in the second dungeon. That leads to a scene where she gets desperate for you to fuck her tits, and she becomes even more submissive towards you. It's a bit of a weird situation since usually refusing a scene doesn't do anything new, so I'm going to adjust the text a bit beforehand to hint at that extra scene, as I imagine not many people encounter it otherwise.

The latest patch for version 0.34 will fix the strikes twice bug, thanks.

Wasn't able to find the face picture bug with MC's dad. If you let me know what text was with it I could find it, but looking through I didn't see any missing brackets, and with all the little branching paths for the text with that scene testing it in-game myself would take too long to really be worth it.

Thanks for all the bug reports again, sorry it took me so long to reply, I was very focused on the latest release. I'll link the mega folder for version 0.34 here now, since it's already publicly available. For anyone who needs a non-mega download, the thread should update soon.

Is this supposed to happen?
No it is not. But I'll need more info to figure out the cause. Does this happen on startup? Or at a certain point in the game? And what version of the game are you running?

Reactions: errte13
Dec 14, 2019
Hitting a bug on 0.34.2 with the 0.34.8 patch added.

When attempting to load the Middle of Nowhere Dungeon a loading error comes up.
Failed to load: img/characters/Domination Golem.png

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Now that preg content has been added to another NPC, I'd have hoped that best cowgirl would be getting similar treatment at some point, as there's few thing more right than knocking up a lovely cowmaiden

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I haven't played the game since 0.29, now I have a bug. I think the game thinks I am wearing a swimsuit no matter my actual clothes. The 3 girls on the right side of the bar keep commenting on it whenever I enter.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
For the bug with her reward, do the panties you got have the correct name
I made a new game (game ver is 0.33.10), this time ignoring Maid Tits, thereby frustrating her, and so the reward I get is "Mistress' (stained) Panties". Which I feel weirded out because on this branch, I won over Alexandra.

For the Maid 2 thing, are you referring to her scene with the Arachne? There is some alternate text for that, but it only happens if you initially refuse to fuck her tits in the second dungeon. That leads to a scene where she gets desperate for you to fuck her tits, and she becomes even more submissive towards you. It's a bit of a weird situation since usually refusing a scene doesn't do anything new, so I'm going to adjust the text a bit beforehand to hint at that extra scene, as I imagine not many people encounter it otherwise.
Yep after being impregnated by Arachne, Maid Tits comes to offer some relief. In my previous game I didn't frustrate her, so the scene went like she's aloof about you, despite winning over Alexandra thus I was her mistress for a week, so I was wondering if this scene didn't take note whether I was her mistress previously.

In the new game however, since I refused Maid Tits when she first asked, after the Arachne scene she acknowledged I was the mistress. Like you said, she was more submissive in this path.

Wasn't able to find the face picture bug with MC's dad. If you let me know what text was with it I could find it, but looking through I didn't see any missing brackets, and with all the little branching paths for the text with that scene testing it in-game myself would take too long to really be worth it.
I swear I had a face problem in my previous game, but in the new game, I didn't encounter it, weird.

Thanks for all the bug reports again, sorry it took me so long to reply, I was very focused on the latest release
No problem, they were minor issues and you focusing on your game is much more important. Plus I just realized you have another version of the game which more advanced, so the bugs I reported may have been already fixed :unsure:

I messed a little in my new game, like what happen if you remove all clothes? Would the game acknowledge it? Well not really lol. The game still force you to put a boxer even after you remove it. And when you check your appearance, it says that you are wearing your boy shorts/shirts/boxer (tested this right in the beginning, so I had only these clothes, didn't test with other).

I also messed with ass/cock/tits size. Tits you can get pretty big with the help of holstaur bra. Your booty size stops at a certain size from Beatrice's transformation potion, but there are actually higher size, but I don't know if you can achieve those in a legit way? Same for cock size, Beatrice really doesn't want you to get bigger cock, limiting you to average size, but there are several more size above it. Funnily enough, the game sometimes react to it, like the orc woman in the first dungeon, after you defeat her, she praises your size. On Alexander's dungeon, there's this corrupted dryad that gets surprised by your package. When you check your appearance, there's a description for each cock size, but the biggest one has a text bug (seems cut or something). Are you planning to have MC huge cock scenes?

How far is the game from completed? I mean, MC pretty much completed his quest, saving his father. The cult is his new and current objective I suppose?

Are we gonna have more blessed/cursed items? Wouldn't mind to have more something like purity ring, ie a talking ring. Turning the ring into cock sleeve and having the girl stuck into it react to being used is brilliant. How about a cursed/blessed panties, or even a butt plug?

Speaking of butt plug, we've got the butt plug from Viviane (the cum addict elf), are you planning having other toys like this? I want to turn MC into anal queen (king?) just like Alexandra too lol

You made some pregnancy scenes with MC (slime girl putting eggs inside him, the 4th dungeon...), will you make more preg scenes in the "traditional" way, ie impregnate MC with sperm? (I read a doujin starring a futanari bullying a boy into becoming super girly, that eventually made the boy's prostate into a "womb", allowing the boy to be impregnated, I found that to be hot actually. Sebarami! (Abdominal Pregnancy!) by Null Mayu)

Welp that's all for now, sorry for vomiting a wall of text on you, I really like your game

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018

Having the same issue. Downloaded the 0.34.2 windows file, updated to 0.34.8 and can't go to dungeon 5 as I get the error.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
To be perfectly honest I'm not 100% sure
In addition to RhapsodicHotShot's advice there are also scenes with the elves you may need to avoid
The game is about a young man in a fantasy world who realises the more feminine he is the stronger his magic power gets
You would miss a noticeable amount of content
If you are oppose to any gay content (or feminization) I suspect this is not the perfect game for you
Is it true after 1 year? How much content will I miss if I start now and avoid all gay scenes (futas/trans/traps are ok)?

STarius

Sep 12, 2020
Does this happen on startup?
To be specific, the error message pops up as soon as I either try to start a new game, or load a saved file.

EDIT;
The previous screenshot was with version 0.34.2 for the Mac, but the newest version available (0.34.8) still has the same issues, as shown as follows;
Screenshot 2022-10-06 at 11.11.27 AM.png

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019

Having the same issue. Downloaded the 0.34.2 windows file, updated to 0.34.8 and can't go to dungeon 5 as I get the error.
This should be fixed with patch 0.34.9. Here's the download for that. Thanks for letting me know about it. If someone can confirm this fixes the issue I'll request the OP add in that patch to the main downloads.

Hey haven't played in a while, is the fully female transformation unavoidable? Thanks
It's mandatory while inside the fourth dungeon as all of the scenes are written around it, but it doesn't last afterwards. You can use the dungeon skip option in Elmgar and select dungeon 5 to avoid it entirely, although you'll miss a bit of the plot doing that, and it might change your stats a bit to try and get them to a level where you can fight the enemies in the fifth dungeon. I could probably set up that particular skip option to still let you see the content after the dungeon, since it's fairly plot important. Let me know if you'd use that.

Now that preg content has been added to another NPC, I'd have hoped that best cowgirl would be getting similar treatment at some point, as there's few thing more right than knocking up a lovely cowmaiden
That might be a bit more tricky outside of a dungeon, since it would be a normal impregnation and not a magical one, but I'm not opposed to the idea. It could also be a part of an ending with Daisy, as I have the vague idea of letting the player pick an NPC to sort of retire with at the end of the game. Nothing is written for that at the moment though, so it could change drastically by the time I get there.

I haven't played the game since 0.29, now I have a bug. I think the game thinks I am wearing a swimsuit no matter my actual clothes. The 3 girls on the right side of the bar keep commenting on it whenever I enter.
There should be a "fix swimsuit bug" option in the debugger, which should fix this issue. I recommend saving before using it just in case. I'm going to try and see what's causing the issue, but it's one that just keeps coming back. Something to do with events that forcibly change the players clothes.

is there a changelog for this version?
i havent seen one
It hasn't been updated on here for a while, no idea why. You can always find it on the TfGamesSite page if it's not here, but here's the current changelog.

Version 0.34.9
  • Added a two missing images for the domination golem
Version 0.34.8
  • Updated some of the text in the game with the new text layout being tested. The two main scenes for this are Beatrice's first sex scene and the guild introduction. If you have feedback on this new style of text let me know!
Version 0.34.7
  • Fixed a bug when selecting more info on strikes twice after levelling it up costing a skill point and doing nothing else.
  • Fixed an instance of Alexandra's face image not appearing properly during text.
Version 0.34.6
  • Fixed a bug with the ending to Daddy's second chastity scene if you already did Beatrice's chastity scene.
  • Fixed the trench coat being impossible to remove.
Version 0.34.5
  • Minor Bugfixes
Version 0.34.4
  • Added more detail to the interior of the fifth dungeon.
  • Expanded upon the interior of the fifth dungeon to fit the new enemy.
  • Added the domination golem enemy to the fifth dungeon, which is the hardcore futa golem enemy mentioned previously, and her loss scene, which is 2 800 words with all the minor variations. This scene also uses the new text layout I'm experimenting with, which shows multiple text passages at once in a style reminiscent of how things looked in when the game was in Twine.
  • Nerfed the base debuff of depraved weakness from 5% extra damage taken per level to 4%.
  • Adjusted a plugin that made fast enemy attacks very weird. If you are playing the web version, be sure to apply the special "Web version only required patch" afterwards, as the web version needs a specific plugin disabled to function.
  • Fixed a bug when being gifted Alexandra/Mistresses's panties in the fourth dungeon, it now gives you the correct version.
Version 0.34.3
  • I managed to also disable the barkeeps intro scene while playtesting. I'm going to start leaving myself notes when I do that, because I never remember to re-enable the things.
  • Fixed a text bug with the victory scene for the sorceress in the third dungeon. The game will no longer assume you don't have a shrimp dick even if you do, in fact, have a shrimp dick.
Version 0.34.2
  • Bugfix for intro quest not starting upon entering the guild hall for the first time.
Version 0.34.1
  • Patched in ways to re-view a number of scenes. This is focused on scenes that have had artwork added to them in the last few months, in case you viewed it when it didn't have art and wanted to see the artwork.
  • Includes the first Daddy scene, the sex scene with the Dryad in the glade of the third dungeon, the dungeon 2 wall crack scene with Katie, and the first rimjob scene in the alley. The ability to review Katie's date scenes is in progress.
Version 0.34.0
  • Added a new chastity sequence with Daddy in the alleyway. Involves Beatrice, Claire, and Daddy in three different scenes
  • Added a new Beatrice chastity scene (independent of the above Beatrice scene.)
  • Added a new golem enemy to a WIP area. This one focuses on kissing.
  • Added a new scene with the goddess statue from the third dungeon if you let her get corrupted.
  • Plan to add a hardcore femdom futa golem enemy to the fifth dungeon (added, check version 0.34.4 for details)
  • Added CG artwork for the first anal scene with Daddy
  • Added CG artwork for Mint’s scene in the dog park in the fourth dungeon.
  • Expanded on the fifth dungeon
  • Added Alexandra's boots to the game. If you have her dress, you should get them automatically when entering Elmgar. They are also available from the special shop at Skirts and More
Is it true after 1 year? How much content will I miss if I start now and avoid all gay scenes (futas/trans/traps are ok)?
Given what you are okay with, you won't miss too much content. The main thing is that entering the Elven Village requires you to participate in a gangbang with male and female elves. You can skip through that scene by holding down ctrl, and there's no art at the moment, so you still could get to that stuff. Other than that, you'll want to avoid the alleyways for the most part (though you can stop the gay scenes from progressing partially as well, unless your depravity gets too high,) the barkeep, Havath in the Elven Village, and Carl at the Church. Generally, you can just say no to male characters trying to get in your panties.

To be specific, the error message pops up as soon as I either try to start a new game, or load a saved file.

EDIT;
The previous screenshot was with version 0.34.2 for the Mac, but the newest version available (0.34.8) still has the same issues, as shown as follows;
Ah, you are playing the Mac version? Then I'll start with suggesting ol' reliable. Either move the game to the applications folder, or assign read/write permissions to the game folder manually, this link may help with the second idea, though I would probably try the applications folder first.

I made a new game (game ver is 0.33.10), this time ignoring Maid Tits, thereby frustrating her, and so the reward I get is "Mistress' (stained) Panties". Which I feel weirded out because on this branch, I won over Alexandra.
Yeah I believe that bug should be fixed in version 0.34.8 or later.

I messed a little in my new game, like what happen if you remove all clothes? Would the game acknowledge it? Well not really lol. The game still force you to put a boxer even after you remove it. And when you check your appearance, it says that you are wearing your boy shorts/shirts/boxer (tested this right in the beginning, so I had only these clothes, didn't test with other).
Yeah the game just pretends you have the default outfit on if you skip clothes for the most part, but if you want to walk around in the underwear sprite go for it.

I also messed with ass/cock/tits size. Tits you can get pretty big with the help of holstaur bra. Your booty size stops at a certain size from Beatrice's transformation potion, but there are actually higher size, but I don't know if you can achieve those in a legit way? Same for cock size, Beatrice really doesn't want you to get bigger cock, limiting you to average size, but there are several more size above it. Funnily enough, the game sometimes react to it, like the orc woman in the first dungeon, after you defeat her, she praises your size. On Alexander's dungeon, there's this corrupted dryad that gets surprised by your package. When you check your appearance, there's a description for each cock size, but the biggest one has a text bug (seems cut or something). Are you planning to have MC huge cock scenes?
Generally more transformative potions unlock after each dungeon, as Beatrice gets more ingredients. Gaining the maximum booty size should be possible after the third dungeon. Also, you should be able to get a large (7 inches) cock from Beatrice, but she currently doesn't let it grow past that. 7 inches is also the requirement for the Orc to praise your size when beating her, so that should be possible at the moment. An 8-inch transformation is planned, but there isn't any content around 8 inches specifically planned, which is why I haven't really prioritized getting that done. I might have added an if statement here or there in preparation for it, but generally I think if there's a big penis version of a scene, 7 inches should do it.

How far is the game from completed? I mean, MC pretty much completed his quest, saving his father. The cult is his new and current objective I suppose?
I've got two dungeons planned after this one for sure, and I might also add a third one based around Church characters in town, but I'm not sure about that one at the moment. The cult is the new objective, and in the fifth dungeon there's going to be a more concrete reason to want to stop them.
Are we gonna have more blessed/cursed items? Wouldn't mind to have more something like purity ring, ie a talking ring. Turning the ring into cock sleeve and having the girl stuck into it react to being used is brilliant. How about a cursed/blessed panties, or even a butt plug?
I wouldn't really count on it. The introduction of those items makes it seem like there will be more, because I had initially planned for more, but I never really got around to it, and I'm not confident I ever will. I think the purity and depravity skill tree would also overlap a lot with ideas for other cursed/blessed items.

Speaking of butt plug, we've got the butt plug from Viviane (the cum addict elf), are you planning having other toys like this? I want to turn MC into anal queen (king?) just like Alexandra too lol
It's another thing I wanted to do, but didn't. I think there's one other butt plug you can get, but there's not really anything different with it. And you might have noticed, a lot of the earlier scenes will comment on said butt plug, especially if something is trying to get in that particular location, but the further in you get the less that happens. It kind of ending up being the same thing over and over again, some variation of "Owo? What's this I see in your ass?" that just got tedious to write. It's certainly possible I'd introduce more sex toys as part of a characters scene or something though, I could see that with Beatrice or with Alexandra trying to train you to be just like her, (which she kind of does with the dungeon 2 hypnosis chair.)

You made some pregnancy scenes with MC (slime girl putting eggs inside him, the 4th dungeon...), will you make more preg scenes in the "traditional" way, ie impregnate MC with sperm? (I read a doujin starring a futanari bullying a boy into becoming super girly, that eventually made the boy's prostate into a "womb", allowing the boy to be impregnated, I found that to be hot actually. Sebarami! (Abdominal Pregnancy!) by Null Mayu)
I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with that doujin, lol. Something like that definitely might happen, but I got a bit burnt out on doing pregnancy content after needing to do it with every scene in the fourth dungeon. I think I'll keep specific things like that to certain enemies or smaller sections of a dungeon in the future, because anything I add that needs to constantly be accounted for—like pregnancy, or anal toys I mentioned before—ends up getting stale and uninteresting for me to write, which either makes the content bland or gets me stuck on writing it. But yes, I might do something like that in Alexandra's next dungeon. No promises though.

Welp that's all for now, sorry for vomiting a wall of text on you, I really like your game
Glad to hear it!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Please providing proof next time. This file is clean. It is now the second time, you say it's a virus but not delivering detailed information.
Hello, to clear this up, yesterday I attempted to download the compressed version of CiC and I tried 2 or 3 times using both links, Workupload and GoFile. Just as they were about to finish downloading the d/l page would say "virus detected" and it wasn't downloaded. This happened with another game I was trying to download last night as well. I was thinking that maybe it was because I was running out of storage space. But, usually, the d/l page would say something like "not enough space". Anyway, I cleared space and I was able to d/l the compressed version, easily on the first try. Believe me, I was not trying to create trouble, only to protect my fellow gamers. A thousand apologies. One other thing, yesterday, after failing to d/l the compressed version, I was able to d/l the long version without a problem, so I did have space available. Had I duplicated the warning, I would have tried to take a screenshot to send, but, I'm not sure if I even know how to do that.

Alexander Wolf

Aug 15, 2017
It's mandatory while inside the fourth dungeon as all of the scenes are written around it, but it doesn't last afterwards. You can use the dungeon skip option in Elmgar and select dungeon 5 to avoid it entirely, although you'll miss a bit of the plot doing that, and it might change your stats a bit to try and get them to a level where you can fight the enemies in the fifth dungeon. I could probably set up that particular skip option to still let you see the content after the dungeon, since it's fairly plot important. Let me know if you'd use that.

Nah it's cool as long as its reversible. Thanks for the Reply.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, to clear this up, yesterday I attempted to download the compressed version of CiC and I tried 2 or 3 times using both links, Workupload and GoFile. Just as they were about to finish downloading the d/l page would say "virus detected" and it wasn't downloaded. This happened with another game I was trying to download last night as well. I was thinking that maybe it was because I was running out of storage space. But, usually, the d/l page would say something like "not enough space". Anyway, I cleared space and I was able to d/l the compressed version, easily on the first try. Believe me, I was not trying to create trouble, only to protect my fellow gamers. A thousand apologies. One other thing, yesterday, after failing to d/l the compressed version, I was able to d/l the long version without a problem, so I did have space available. Had I duplicated the warning, I would have tried to take a screenshot to send, but, I'm not sure if I even know how to do that.
It seems then that your browser is creating this false warming (I'm thinking that's are the ads). My recommendation is to use a good DNS Server like Quad9 or Cloudflare and a good browser with an adblocker (Librewolf delivered both (Firefox+Ublock origin)).
My post was no offence against you, i was only trying to find out what happened. For the other game i have even uploaded new files with other packing method and nobody have tested it.

Reactions: CutieLvr
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes