StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is there anyway to apply patch on Android ? :HideThePain:
I would assume you could just move the contents of the patch into the "www" folder of the game as usual, but I've never tried that on Android. Does that not work for some reason?

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Why do we only have version 34 when tfgames even has version 35?
Link from TFgames for anyone that wants newest version

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Why do we only have version 34 when tfgames even has version 35?
Link from TFgames for anyone that wants newest version Mega
Since I'm not in control of this thread, I usually wait a few days to update it so I can include bugfixes for anything that is reported right away, as I don't want to bother the OP and message them for every single bug fix patch that is released.

Reactions: TheFamilyDog

YeeterOfSouls

Jun 9, 2020
I keep encountering this bug whenever I load up any save. I was transferring my saves from my Ver. 34 game to my patched Ver. 35.9 game. Starting up a new save works, but for some reason my old saves don't. What should I do?
1667814343248.png

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I keep encountering this bug whenever I load up any save. I was transferring my saves from my Ver. 34 game to my patched Ver. 35.9 game. Starting up a new save works, but for some reason my old saves don't. What should I do?
Did you download/apply the compatibility patch from the link in this post that says it is for people using old saves?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
i've downloaded the game and checked the pictures folder in order to understand if there's enough content to consider the game "playable" and found out it's a bit poor. Is there anything else or all the h-scenes are the ones i can see in cg folder? seems very little for a so old game

Reactions: Dondoro

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Ah, shit, didn't see that. Thanks. It works now.
There is also a debug function you'll want to enable if you reach the third section of the fifth dungeon. I basically had to cut out chunks of a plugin's code and replicate it's effects manually to make old saves compatible.
i've downloaded the game and checked the pictures folder in order to understand if there's enough content to consider the game "playable" and found out it's a bit poor. Is there anything else or all the h-scenes are the ones i can see in cg folder? seems very little for a so old game
The images in the pictures folder are the extend of what there are for CG's. There's art for about 30 scenes in total at the moment. I'm not an artist, so the game was entirely text only until version 0.9, and it wasn't until version 0.15 that there was any sex scene artwork. Then, I had four total artists start to work on the game for a while before quitting. It's only been the last half a year or so that I've had artists that consistently complete commissions on time, so there's not a lot of art compared to the amount of scenes in-game, unfortunately.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'm a bit sad that the game has shifted so much focus on chastity, because it's such a mean-spirited fetish, but I suppose that seeing as I'm getting all this for free, I can hardly complain too much.

Reactions: Capybara Isekai

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
wait for these scenes im just getting black screens anyway to fix this? or is it part of the game
Not all scenes have art as of now unfortunately

The images in the pictures folder are the extend of what there are for CG's. There's art for about 30 scenes in total at the moment. I'm not an artist, so the game was entirely text only until version 0.9, and it wasn't until version 0.15 that there was any sex scene artwork. Then, I had four total artists start to work on the game for a while before quitting. It's only been the last half a year or so that I've had artists that consistently complete commissions on time, so there's not a lot of art compared to the amount of scenes in-game, unfortunately.

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018
ITs because when it started most of the scenes were text and sprite

Maethra

Apr 12, 2019
my save from .34 is fucked on .35, i don't really want to speedrun my previous 12 hours to get to where i was so is there a convenient way to unfuck it?
Game_2022-11-09_08-59-09.png

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Expect a black screen with 500 words for most H-scenes.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes