Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
material gathering seems to be broken, attempting to pick up any elmsbloom just tells me that ive already picked it, which i havent

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
wait for these scenes im just getting black screens anyway to fix this? or is it part of the game
It's part of the game, as Dude0123 said, many scenes lack art still, as the game was originally text-only.
can someone make a 0.35.9 mega download? Torrent isnt possible
The main page here has mega links. You just need to download 0.35.1, and then the "update only" link, and apply patch 0.35.9 to 0.35.1.
my save from .34 is fucked on .35, i don't really want to speedrun my previous 12 hours to get to where i was so is there a convenient way to unfuck it?
View attachment 2158019
Yes, download and apply the "old save compatibility patch" to your game. You will also want to enable the old save compatibility option in the debug menu for the sake of the fifth dungeon. The patch removes some of the functionality of a plugin—which causes this bug on old saves—so the debug option just does things manually to compensate.
That should be fixed by patch 0.35.2 or later. If you have that applied or find applying it doesn't work please let me know.
material gathering seems to be broken, attempting to pick up any elmsbloom just tells me that ive already picked it, which i havent
After you pick the first bunch, there's no notification when you gather them, as I thought that would be annoying to have text pop up on every batch. So is it possible you are pressing Z on the batch twice and getting that notification? I should maybe add a sound effect when gathering to avoid that. Could you check your key items and see how many elmsbloom you have? I tried to replicate this bug but everything seems to be working for me. Thanks.

Reactions: Hordragg

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
It's part of the game, as Dude0123 said, many scenes lack art still, as the game was originally text-only.

The main page here has mega links. You just need to download 0.35.1, and then the "update only" link, and apply patch 0.35.9 to 0.35.1.

Yes, download and apply the "old save compatibility patch" to your game. You will also want to enable the old save compatibility option in the debug menu for the sake of the fifth dungeon. The patch removes some of the functionality of a plugin—which causes this bug on old saves—so the debug option just does things manually to compensate.

That should be fixed by patch 0.35.2 or later. If you have that applied or find applying it doesn't work please let me know.

After you pick the first bunch, there's no notification when you gather them, as I thought that would be annoying to have text pop up on every batch. So is it possible you are pressing Z on the batch twice and getting that notification? I should maybe add a sound effect when gathering to avoid that. Could you check your key items and see how many elmsbloom you have? I tried to replicate this bug but everything seems to be working for me. Thanks.
Cheers for the reply. yea i reloaded my save and it is indeed working. I was probably pressing the gather button too quickly causing me to gather it and get the message at the same time, no fault on your part there XD!

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019

ok thanks for the reply is there any plans to add art or maybe some animations?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
ok thanks for the reply is there any plans to add art or maybe some animations?
Yes art is regularly added to the game from the two artists I am currently commissioning from.
any save?
There isn't a gallery function in the game yet, and you can skip to any dungeon you are interested in, so a save file doesn't really have any purpose.

bchilaxin

Nov 9, 2022
I keep trying to launch v0.35 on Mac, but the game crashes after I hit 'New Game' with the attached message... Anyone have any ideas on fixes? Do I need to install the 35.9 patch? Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 11.01.34 AM.png

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I keep trying to launch v0.35 on Mac, but the game crashes after I hit 'New Game' with the attached message... Anyone have any ideas on fixes? Do I need to install the 35.9 patch? View attachment 2169537
A lot of errors on Mac's come from permissions issues, so the first two things to try are to either move the game folder into your "applications" folder and then run it, or assign read/write permissions to the game folder manually, this link should help with the permissions thing. You might need to select a different OS version for that link, I think the instructions default to Monterery 12. Let me know if neither of those work, and I can see if there are any other possible solutions. I doubt the 0.35.9 patch would fix this, but you should probably install it to avoid other bugs anyways.

DevaDum

Mar 23, 2021
How do you get to the fourth part of the fifth dungeon? I added the compatability patch, but I'm still stuck in the Green/Purple/Blue area.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How do you get to the fourth part of the fifth dungeon? I added the compatability patch, but I'm still stuck in the Green/Purple/Blue area.
There is no fourth part of the fifth dungeon. The Green/Purple/Blue area is the current end and is incomplete.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
How much transformation is there in the game for the MC? What can we change?
You can change the players chest size, butt size, penis size, hair styles/color, and skin color during the game. The range of body size transformations is more or less what's normally physically possible for a human, other than the penis capping out at 7 inches. And how far you can transform increases over time as you complete quests.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You can change the players chest size, butt size, penis size, hair styles/color, and skin color during the game. The range of body size transformations is more or less what's normally physically possible for a human, other than the penis capping out at 7 inches. And how far you can transform increases over time as you complete quests.
So, no tattoo's, piercings, or anything like that? What about clothing, are the scenes or the paperdoll affected by clothing?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
So, no tattoo's, piercings, or anything like that? What about clothing, are the scenes or the paperdoll affected by clothing?
Oh, I was just thinking of body transformations. What I listed before are all the things that are shown by the paperdoll, but you can also get tan-lines with stickers in the Elven Village, which functions similarly to tattoos, and you can get either an ear piercing or nipple piercings as a piece of equipment you get from the guild. There's a lot of different clothing options, but like the tan-lines and piercings, they don't show up on the paperdoll. Most of the clothes will change the look of the players in-game sprite though.

Reactions: PervySageKem
Nov 9, 2022
The reviews for this game made me realize what a useless function reviewing is on this site, since everyone can write one and they all have the same weight. Good to know for the next games i will play: simply ignore them.
There are dozens of low scores citing as the biggest reason for such low votes, that the game focuses more on text and narrative than it does to images... but it's literally a text based game
it's like giving 1 star to a 2dcg game because it doesn't have enough 3dcg come on

anyway, love the game keep up the good work
i cum just by reading to this

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
The reviews for this game made me realize what a useless function reviewing is on this site, since everyone can write one and they all have the same weight. Good to know for the next games i will play: simply ignore them.
There are dozens of low scores citing as the biggest reason for such low votes, that the game focuses more on text and narrative than it does to images... but it's literally a text based game
it's like giving 1 star to a 2dcg game because it doesn't have enough 3dcg come on

I'll take the heavily explained 1-2 star reviews over the 2 sentences 5 star reviews on this site any day.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Of Course everyone should be able to write an equally weighted review??? What, you need some "Authority" to help you judge?
I don't see what's wrong if someone don't like something and rate it low. All reviews are biased, but as long as you give your reasoning, that's what's about.
("Love the game.""Why?""Because I love it.") Is equally useless as a review as ("I hate this game.""Why?""Because I hate it.")

Nobody has a brain will just see the score, and think "ahh the score is low so it must bee bad" / "Wow, 5 star, must be masterpiece!"

And this is nothing exclusive to "this site". Not sure why you even brought it up as one.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm a bit sad that the game has shifted so much focus on chastity, because it's such a mean-spirited fetish, but I suppose that seeing as I'm getting all this for free, I can hardly complain too much.
Yeah, I hate this one (especially in connection with the other themes, it really is a mean-spirited and backwards way of looking at it) but in this sort of dev model the people who pay will almost inevitably get preferential treatment.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes