slayerfox

May 19, 2018
the goblin quest seems to be broken, or at least it is on my end. During the decision to "stand your ground" or "run across the river" selecting either option does absolutely nothing at all.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
did transform the penis in a vagina? or impossible?
As YeeterOfSouls said, it's a temporary transformation for the fourth dungeon, where the scenes focus on said transformation. It's not planned outside of that other than a potential option for the game's endings.

Yeah, I hate this one (especially in connection with the other themes, it really is a mean-spirited and backwards way of looking at it) but in this sort of dev model the people who pay will almost inevitably get preferential treatment.
The content I make is pretty much always just what I feel like writing. I like chastity a lot, so I've been adding more of it lately. Patreon polls tend to be more artwork/gameplay oriented, or at least all the recent ones have been.

The amount of text on screen scares me.
It's a very text heavy game, so it definitely won't be for everyone.

the goblin quest seems to be broken, or at least it is on my end. During the decision to "stand your ground" or "run across the river" selecting either option does absolutely nothing at all.
When you say it does nothing at all, do you mean like the game stops progressing entirely? You choose an option and then nothing happens? You don't encounter the Ogre enemy? Or that the choice doesn't seem to matter either way? I tested things myself and didn't encounter it doing nothing, but if that is the problem you encountered I can check again. Otherwise, "stand your ground" doesn't do anything but start the fight, while "run across the river" either gives you a free turn to attack to start the fight, or results in you slipping and being hit by the Ogre for free to start things off. It's a 50/50 on which result occurs if you pick the option.

Reactions: JadeKaoru

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Crossdressing In Camelot [0.40.8] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (780 MB/ 272 MB) : (For use update only, use file from archive for updatein put in www/data)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, I hate this one (especially in connection with the other themes, it really is a mean-spirited and backwards way of looking at it) but in this sort of dev model the people who pay will almost inevitably get preferential treatment.
Yeah, one of the reasons why I love the cowgirl the most is that they have a playful, respectful and borderline romantic relationship with each other. Meanwhile, I look at the changelog and it's some "daddy" stuff involving humiliation going on.

But, we here, the pirates, can hardly talk too much smack about the direction and the game is still overall one of the greatest both here on this page and in the genre in general.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The content I make is pretty much always just what I feel like writing. I like chastity a lot, so I've been adding more of it lately. Patreon polls tend to be more artwork/gameplay oriented, or at least all the recent ones have been.
Good for you. I wouldn't have guessed that you were into the harsher/crueler stuff based on most of the rest of the game but at least it's your choice. There are a number of games that started with a small spread of kinks but ended up focusing solely on a single divisive one for no other reason than those people kept waving cash under the developer's nose.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Is there more chastity content planned? or is there any in this update, big chastity fan here.

Reactions: Curious_Lama

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
When you say it does nothing at all, do you mean like the game stops progressing entirely? You choose an option and then nothing happens? You don't encounter the Ogre enemy? Or that the choice doesn't seem to matter either way? I tested things myself and didn't encounter it doing nothing, but if that is the problem you encountered I can check again. Otherwise, "stand your ground" doesn't do anything but start the fight, while "run across the river" either gives you a free turn to attack to start the fight, or results in you slipping and being hit by the Ogre for free to start things off. It's a 50/50 on which result occurs if you pick the option.
Yeah, literally nothing happens. just keeps me on the choice dialogue. I can select either option, and I get an audio queue when I hit enter (or z), but the selection options remain on-screen, with no new dialogue or anything. I will say that I got it to work (eventually) by spamming the enter key to continuously select the first option.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is game very gay or has many traps?
There is a moderate amount of gay content. If you are asking if it's avoidable, then yes, you can generally avoid any gay content. One requirement would be to not lose to any male enemies though. There aren't many traps, but there is a considerable amount of futa. If you were asking because you're only interested in gay content, the game might not be for you. I'd say perhaps a third of the content in-game is gay. Maybe a bit less in the most recent dungeon.
Is there more chastity content planned? or is there any in this update, big chastity fan here.
This update added another scene to the chastity section of the fifth dungeon. (Once you reach the branching paths of said dungeon, if you go down the blue one it's all chastity themed.) The next update adds two chastity scenes for the same area. There will probably be at least one chastity scene per update until that area is done. Chastity will also be part of one of Cynthia's new "penance" scenes, the more hardcore version will feature chastity. Since it kind of impacts any other scenes when the player is wearing chastity, it's usually kept to a sequence of scenes or a section of a dungeon.
Yeah, literally nothing happens. just keeps me on the choice dialogue. I can select either option, and I get an audio queue when I hit enter (or z), but the selection options remain on-screen, with no new dialogue or anything. I will say that I got it to work (eventually) by spamming the enter key to continuously select the first option.
Interesting. I'll take another look at that and see if I can replicate the error. Good to know you can brute force your way forward at least. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: jokuur

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Good for you. I wouldn't have guessed that you were into the harsher/crueler stuff based on most of the rest of the game but at least it's your choice. There are a number of games that started with a small spread of kinks but ended up focusing solely on a single divisive one for no other reason than those people kept waving cash under the developer's nose.
Harsh and cruel? We have small penis humiliation here which can be called cruel I think

CommunistSAM

Jan 4, 2022
Hi I have also been getting the black screen bug. Usually during dialogue, for some reason it seems to be caused by the dialogues deciding to auto advance on a random timer. Maybe it happens if you skip too much dialogue with shift, or holding direction keys, but it causes the screen to be locked into blackness with only names of interactable objects or h scene art over the screen. And if it happens once it will keep happening, idk if its linked to the save, imma test it by making multiple runs, but yea, just wanted to make you know.
Maybe it has smthn to go with the latest build cuz I didnt see may comments of it before, doe I just started playing and it happened more than 12 times in less than 1 hour of gameplay. Imma report if I find concrete triggers for it doe, but I doubt that I will be able to narrow it down cuz it seems way too random.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hi I have also been getting the black screen bug. Usually during dialogue, for some reason it seems to be caused by the dialogues deciding to auto advance on a random timer. Maybe it happens if you skip too much dialogue with shift, or holding direction keys, but it causes the screen to be locked into blackness with only names of interactable objects or h scene art over the screen. And if it happens once it will keep happening, idk if its linked to the save, imma test it by making multiple runs, but yea, just wanted to make you know.
Maybe it has smthn to go with the latest build cuz I didnt see may comments of it before, doe I just started playing and it happened more than 12 times in less than 1 hour of gameplay. Imma report if I find concrete triggers for it doe, but I doubt that I will be able to narrow it down cuz it seems way too random.
Since you mention the text automatically progressing, I'll mention that I was testing an auto text plugin for the game. I ended up deciding not to use it and making text passages larger instead, but it looks like I forgot to remove it. I don't believe it will show up in any normal settings or items, since I didn't mean to add it, but I did accidentally release the last few versions with the hot key for it set up. So, since yours seems to be on, try pressing the "A" button while walking around. This should open choice dialogue that has "fast, normal, slow, off" as options. Select "off", and see if that helps. I'll be able to look into this further in a few days, but it's unlikely I'll be able to properly look into this until then at the moment. Sorry about that. Let me know if turning off the auto text helps. Also, when you get this black screen bug, are you able to open the menu? If so, have you tried the "untint screen" debug option? Scenes will often tint the screen to black, and sometimes I forget to untint them, so that could be the problem. Thanks for letting me know about the issue though.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes