StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Maybe I missing somethig, but how can I heal my character? It seems I cant buy any healing poitions in the town
Healing is generally done by sleeping at the bar, until you reach the first dungeon, at which point you'll gain a re-usable source of healing for inside dungeons.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Amazing game! Just discovered it recently. I was pleasantly surprised by seeing Kaf3 art in game, it is looking gorgeous, the game and art
Thank you! Very glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I'm basically commissioning Kaf3 to do scenes as often as they are able to, so hopefully I'll be able to work with them for a long time!

Curious_Lama

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you! Very glad to hear you're enjoying it so much. I'm basically commissioning Kaf3 to do scenes as often as they are able to, so hopefully I'll be able to work with them for a long time!
oh yes! that is an awesome news, hope to see his work more in game in the future. Not so many games may offer this type of fetishes with that quality. COC and Tits comes to mind, but they are mostly text based, but really good despite the fact that they lack graphic elements in game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
so how do you speak to the quest lady after finishing the 4rth dungeon? she just fled after lizards and sleeping at the inn doesen't make her reappear

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
so how do you speak to the quest lady after finishing the 4rth dungeon? she just fled after lizards and sleeping at the inn doesen't make her reappear
Speak to the other guild clerk there. (The one with the purple hair.) Interact (click or press Z) on the table to her right.

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
Came back to this after playing the original Twine version quite a while ago. So far everything's decent up until the hypno traps in dungeon 2. Maybe it's my computer, maybe my reflexes are garbage, but it feels like the cycles run way faster than the protagonist can move. I wouldn't mind the repeated scenes, but I literally can't get through Hypno Hell. Keep getting kicked out. The challenge here feels very out of place with how the rest of the game works up until that point. Like so far everything else has been typical turn-based combat and then boom, reflex challenge that can kick you out of the dungeon.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Came back to this after playing the original Twine version quite a while ago. So far everything's decent up until the hypno traps in dungeon 2. Maybe it's my computer, maybe my reflexes are garbage, but it feels like the cycles run way faster than the protagonist can move. I wouldn't mind the repeated scenes, but I literally can't get through Hypno Hell. Keep getting kicked out. The challenge here feels very out of place with how the rest of the game works up until that point. Like so far everything else has been typical turn-based combat and then boom, reflex challenge that can kick you out of the dungeon.
You can disable the traps with the debug item in case it's preventing you from progressing. (It's the "Disable/Enable Hypno Hell Traps" option). Also, might be worth pressing f2 while in-game to see what your fps is at. Having fps issues can definitely make getting through it unreasonably difficult. I intended for it to be hard enough that you'll get caught by some traps, but not so hard that you can't get through it, but it's possible it ended up being too difficult.

Reactions: Exotic_Otterq

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
You can disable the traps with the debug item in case it's preventing you from progressing. (It's the "Disable/Enable Hypno Hell Traps" option). Also, might be worth pressing f2 while in-game to see what your fps is at. Having fps issues can definitely make getting through it unreasonably difficult. I intended for it to be hard enough that you'll get caught by some traps, but not so hard that you can't get through it, but it's possible it ended up being too difficult.
Thanks, was able to get through it with that.
I was getting fps above 60. However when I restarted my PC, the fps seems to now be capped at 60. I think that was causing the problem. It's much more reasonable when the fps. Couldn't tell you how it became uncapped.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks, was able to get through it with that.
I was getting fps above 60. However when I restarted my PC, the fps seems to now be capped at 60. I think that was causing the problem. It's much more reasonable when the fps. Couldn't tell you how it became uncapped.
Yeah it's always capped at 60 fps for me, which is how it is supposed to operate. I think the fps going above 60 would cause issues though, as the timers on when traps turn off and on is frame-based. So if a trap is supposed to stay off for 60 frames at 60fps, that would be one second. But at 90 fps, you'd only get 2/3 of a second instead. I think. In that case I'd imagine the player would also move faster, as the game is basically processing everything more quickly? But even if the player moves faster, it becomes a tighter reaction time test, which could end up being impossible. Assuming I'm understanding how higher fps would impact the game. I'm not 100% sure that's actually how it works.

Reactions: Exotic_Otterq

Exotic_Otterq

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah it's always capped at 60 fps for me, which is how it is supposed to operate. I think the fps going above 60 would cause issues though, as the timers on when traps turn off and on is frame-based. So if a trap is supposed to stay off for 60 frames at 60fps, that would be one second. But at 90 fps, you'd only get 2/3 of a second instead. I think. In that case I'd imagine the player would also move faster, as the game is basically processing everything more quickly? But even if the player moves faster, it becomes a tighter reaction time test, which could end up being impossible. Assuming I'm understanding how higher fps would impact the game. I'm not 100% sure that's actually how it works.
Yeah, it was causing really fast movement, as the fps was closer to 100 before I did that restart. It kinda feels really slow, now :p Hypno Hell was basically like trying to avoid lightning strikes before. Now I only get hit like two to three times on each route, which is easier to deal with.

theenderreddit

Jul 1, 2022
Is there a way to make it so Alt doesn't skip text?
(Sorry, I know I can just use the mouse to switch windows instead of Alt+Tabbing, but the muscle memory is too ingrained and I keep doing it on accident...)

Dec 28, 2017
I've never played a single RPGMaker game that I thought was in any way improved by the platform. This game is good, but when it went from Twine to RPGMaker it just made that point again. Well made though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes