StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I stumbled upon this bug where I return to the Alraune quest and I'm stuck with a black screen:
View attachment 2495457
Also, if I press TAB, the screen would shake like crazy, and I get stuck on a dialogue selection with no way to back out.
I'll check on this, but can you select one of the options to progress things? If you are able to get out of that menu, there's an "untint the screen" debug option that would probably fix the issue.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is there no way to do like, an all-gay playthrough?
No, some events with female characters are mandatory. Most of the game's content is optional, but at the very least there's a scene with Katie that happens no matter what, and some scenes with a female boss in the dungeon's that are mandatory.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
It's taking a while for the thread to properly update, so I'm just going to post the mega folder I use elsewhere for the game for version 0.40. Hopefully the op updates soon to match.

Reactions: errte13

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
It's taking a while for the thread to properly update, so I'm just going to post the mega folder I use elsewhere for the game for version 0.40. Hopefully the op updates soon to match. Mega
you can get the Moderators to Update the Tread yourself by Posting A link to the newer Version of the Game, (Preferably whit the Change Log) and then Click the Report Button at the Bottom Left of your Post and then Select "Game Update".

then you can also give additional information about the Update if there is anything that is important to be aware of, like it is in a new Game Engine so it wold be nice if the "Legacy Version" could be in a separate link or such.

then the moderators will do the Rest and Update the Tread, and Promote it on the "Latest Updates" page if the Criteria fore Promotion is fulfilled.

i hope this is of any help, and have a Good Day forward, i Realy do Enjoy your Game so fare.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
you can get the Moderators to Update the Tread yourself by Posting A link to the newer Version of the Game, (Preferably whit the Change Log) and then Click the Report Button at the Bottom Left of your Post and then Select "Game Update".

then you can also give additional information about the Update if there is anything that is important to be aware of, like it is in a new Game Engine so it wold be nice if the "Legacy Version" could be in a separate link or such.

then the moderators will do the Rest and Update the Tread, and Promote it on the "Latest Updates" page if the Criteria fore Promotion is fulfilled.

i hope this is of any help, and have a Good Day forward, i Realy do Enjoy your Game so fare.
Ah, maybe that will work better. I've always just reported the OP and put the link to said update in the post itself. Thanks.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossdressingInCamelot-0.40.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lunarwraith

Dec 19, 2019
Hey StickyIcky are you transitioning the game to 3dCG? From the first time it was posted here i have stayed away as I want to pick it up and play once it is fully released but if it moves to a 3dCG game i will have to pass on this one. Let me know please :)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I would like to know the Gay H-scenes, are they avoidable or possible to deactivate them?
Gay H-scenes should be entirely avoidable. There's no way to deactivate them. To avoid them, you'll need to avoid losing fights against male enemies, and not accept any obvious sexual advances from male characters (such as agreeing to "work" for the barkeep for a room.) If you accidentally lose to a male enemy, you can skip through the scene by holding down ctrl.
Hey StickyIcky are you transitioning the game to 3dCG? From the first time it was posted here i have stayed away as I want to pick it up and play once it is fully released but if it moves to a 3dCG game i will have to pass on this one. Let me know please :)
I am not transitioning to 3dCG. I may have a 3dCG image pack at some point, but 2dCG will always be available.

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
On an M1 mac, installed the web version (b/c M1 macs don't support RPGM anymore it seems) and figured out how to open it in browser thanks to documentation, but it seems like it doesn't maintain saves when I quit and restart browser (firefox). Any suggestions?

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
On an M1 mac, installed the web version (b/c M1 macs don't support RPGM anymore it seems) and figured out how to open it in browser thanks to documentation, but it seems like it doesn't maintain saves when I quit and restart browser (firefox). Any suggestions?
Slight update, seems like the save file is there but you can't continue at the start menu, have to restart new game, then load.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
Slight update, seems like the save file is there but you can't continue at the start menu, have to restart new game, then load.
That sounds like a RPGM save oddity - it won't see saves it doesn't expect. The workaround is to create a save in-game, then overwrite it with the one you want.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
sound's like the file called "global.rpgsave" doesn't properly update in the Web Version fore some reason...

the "global.rpgsave" is basically telling the game that the save file exist to the game, not sure way they programed it this way, but in Rpg Maker MV it is necessary to trans fare "global.rpgsave" together whit the Save Files when transferring saves between versions of the game, else the game won't see them fore some reason...

hope this is of any help, through i have no idea how the Web version work's different from the normal once.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
how do I fix the error that says failed to load:audio/se/Jerk%ef%bc%91.ogg
copy Any other random audio file and manually make the folder where the game is located, then you rename the .ogg file from the folder to the missing file name, in this case "Jerk%ef%bc%91.ogg" then plase it or create the folders so the location will lock something like this:
"game location/www/audio/se/ the file you just copied and renamed".

this also works fore missing pictures in most RPG Maker Games if you ever run into a similar problem.

sure it might be the wrong sound or one not fitting, but at list you will be able to play the game.

also be sure to check the "Official" mega link, sins there is some hot-fixes there that is not included in the download on this website.

hope this is of help.

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Last I checked, there was no way to avoid the scene with the Male Adventurer in the tomboy/slut dungeon.
Ah, that's right, you can't skip that one. It's with a femboy character, if that makes a difference.

Is the female and futa skippable in this game?
No. You can try to avoid it in large parts, but there's some mandatory content with female and futa characters.

What DreamyMilk said is usually correct. This specific error might not be fixable like that, because the issue was an odd font being used for the number in the "jerk" sound effect file. I'm not sure how you are encountering it though, that issue should have been fixed by patch 0.40.3, which should be applied to the pre-patched 0.40.6 base version on here. That's what you are using, right? Did you apply an older patch to your game for some reason? What operating system version are you using? Perhaps I patched it improperly onto one of the non-windows versions.

sound's like the file called "global.rpgsave" doesn't properly update in the Web Version fore some reason...

the "global.rpgsave" is basically telling the game that the save file exist to the game, not sure way they programed it this way, but in Rpg Maker MV it is necessary to trans fare "global.rpgsave" together whit the Save Files when transferring saves between versions of the game, else the game won't see them fore some reason...

hope this is of any help, through i have no idea how the Web version work's different from the normal once.
I'll see if I can find a fix. It's rather odd that it won't load the "global.rpgsave" file, but will load other files. I feel like this wasn't the case with earlier versions, but now even going back to the first version of the game it has that issue for me, so maybe some sort of Firefox update partially broke things. You're correct about MV support on Mac's btw, anything with OS 11 or newer won't run the game even if deployed for Mac.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Nevermind on my previous comment. It appears after fixing the audio bug, I decided at some point to un-fix it, so it was broken again. Please apply patch 0.40.9 to your game and try the event again. Thanks for letting me know about it.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes