fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
I don't really know anything about Mac's, but someone else posted this as a response for how to run the game specifically on Big Sur, so this could help.

Open Terminal and type: sudo chmod -R 777
Drag and drop the application after press enter.
Than put in your computer password.

example: sudo chmod -R 777 (app path)

Otherwise my go-to potential solution other than checking permissions is to move the game to the applications folder before running. If those don't work I can look for other potential solutions.
That is quite dirty but it solves the problem. I recommend add that to the OP
You don't need to use sudo for that though.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
That is quite dirty but it solves the problem. I recommend add that to the OP
You don't need to use sudo for that though.
This works on a Mac running Big Sur specifically? (Or a later version?) Since posting that I've discovered RPG Maker MV no longer officially supports Mac, and was under the impression any OS version after 10 wouldn't be able to run MV games. If you can confirm that fixes the problem with a later version then I'll definitely request that be added to the op. And when you mention "sudo" isn't needed for that, does that mean you would just put in "chmod -R 777" into the terminal? Thanks.
Edit: Just realized that my own comment was about Big Sur as well, lol. Still, it would be good to confirm it as a solution. Thanks again.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Where can I get the latest version?
The latest publicly available version is already on here, so you can download that from the first page of this thread. The next version is privately available on Patreon for $5 and up tiers, but will be publicly released in a week, on the 13th. Sometimes this page isn't updated with that immediately, as I wait for any bug reports to come in, so if you aren't seeing it here you can also check TfGames, as that's where I post the update first.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Hey StickyIckyCiC I had an issue and was hoping you could help.
I downloaded the new patches for my game (been playing the game for about a year and previous patches have been no issue when I updated) and when I try to play any save game I get this message
Screenshot 2023-03-17 144331.png

I am adding the patch 0.38.7 and am doing it the same way I have previous patches, so I am not sure if I am just missing something or if there is an issue with my game.
Any help would be appreciated, and keep up the amazing work :)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hey StickyIckyCiC I had an issue and was hoping you could help.
I downloaded the new patches for my game (been playing the game for about a year and previous patches have been no issue when I updated) and when I try to play any save game I get this message
View attachment 2475346

I am adding the patch 0.38.7 and am doing it the same way I have previous patches, so I am not sure if I am just missing something or if there is an issue with my game.
Any help would be appreciated, and keep up the amazing work :)
I added a plugin in version 0.35 that causes issues with old save files from prior versions. To get around this, you'll need to also download and apply the "Old Save Compatibility Patch" which is listed below the main downloads. Afterwards you should also enable the "Dungeon 5 Compatibility Patch" option in the debug item menu.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
I added a plugin in version 0.35 that causes issues with old save files from prior versions. To get around this, you'll need to also download and apply the "Old Save Compatibility Patch" which is listed below the main downloads. Afterwards you should also enable the "Dungeon 5 Compatibility Patch" option in the debug item menu.
Worked like a charm. Thank you so much!

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
anyone got full save? also does the game have a gallery?
The game does not have a gallery at the moment. I hadn't thought to plan for that while making the game, might makes it trickier to implement at this stage. Some characters will allow you to review their scenes by visiting them, so a save could have some benefit there. You could also just enter a fresh save and use the "Dungeon Skip" option to unlock most of the main content, which would make unlocking the other scenes quite easy to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101 and yaragl

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossdressingInCamelot-0.39.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Version 39.2 seems not to work when trying to open on M1 Mac. Any insight?
If you haven't been able to open an RPG Maker MV game on your Mac before, it might be because your operating system is too new. Most versions in use still work with MV as far as I'm aware, but due to a change in the Mac OS, support for Mac ended after version 10 of the Mac OS. The two potential fixes I usually suggest for Mac's is to try and to move the game to your "applications" folder before running, or adjust the game's permissions. This link can help with the permissions thing.

Otherwise, I've been told this could help with newer Mac operating systems, but I've only heard it work once or twice, so I can't confirm.
Open Terminal and type: sudo chmod -R 777
Drag and drop the application after press enter.
Than put in your computer password.

example: sudo chmod -R 777 (app path)

And if none of that works, you can use the web version instead, found here. It has an issue with the character creator preventing it from displaying changes to the players appearance with their sprite, but otherwise works as far as I'm aware. You may need to change some settings in your browser for this to save properly, instructions for which can be found here.

Reactions: Begintobeg

sailahn

Apr 23, 2020
I beat the boss
in the fourth dungeon but i'm still getting the incomplete message. if it is, in fact, still incomplete is there a way i can move on to dungeon 5 anyway without being set to level 15?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I beat the boss
in the fourth dungeon but i'm still getting the incomplete message. if it is, in fact, still incomplete is there a way i can move on to dungeon 5 anyway without being set to level 15?
I'll change that line of text that says the victory sequence isn't done, thanks for pointing that out. Assuming nothing is bugged, you should need to go back to the Minotaur's room and see more of the victory events with Alexandra.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I stumbled upon this bug where I return to the Alraune quest and I'm stuck with a black screen:
Screenshot (761).png
Also, if I press TAB, the screen would shake like crazy, and I get stuck on a dialogue selection with no way to back out.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes