StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Slight update, seems like the save file is there but you can't continue at the start menu, have to restart new game, then load.
I've figured out the cause. A user requested the ability to have save files with different names to keep track of them, and I implemented this through a plugin. Apparently, the web version of the game checks the name of save files, and ensures they match the title of the game to determine they are valid. So that plugin effectively makes all saves invalid by renaming them. This isn't a problem in any non-web version, because it doesn't matter there I guess, but it does stop the save from loading when selecting "continue" from the main menu. How do invalid saves show up once you've started a new game? No idea.

In any case, applying this patch should fix the issue. Your old saves will still be improperly named and won't show up in the continue menu, but if you load in through a new game and then re-save your latest file into a new slot, it should be named "Crossdressing In Camelot", which should allow it to load through the "continue" menu.

(Also, sorry for not replying to you directly before. I mistook DreamyMilk's reply to be you quoting yourself as you described more info you found about the bug, since both of you have a green letter background lol.)

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Version 0.41, pre-patched to 0.41.7, is now publicly available. I'll report the post to have the OP updated shortly. If you are downloading and there's no patch 0.41.8 or later, you don't need to apply any patches. Download folder:

Changelog:

Version 0.41.7
  • Fixed a bug causing the player to gain a bunnysuit outfit everytime they close the inventory after completing the intro for the purple section of the fifth dungeon.
Version 0.41.6
  • Bug? Fixed.
Version 0.41.5
  • Edited the "Milking Bad End" cg artwork to include the panties the player is supposed to be wearing in the scene.
  • Added the ability to view the milking bad end scene from Elmgar, so long as you've cleared the second dungeon. Stat changes will occur, so saving beforehand is recommended.
Version 0.41.4
  • Patched in the panties you get from the new scene with the Vampire. You'll get them automatically if you enter/load a save in that section of the dungeon after having viewed the loss scene.
Version 0.41.3
  • Added new artwork for the "Milking Bad End" scene in the second dungeon's milking room.
  • Fixed a potential bug when entering a skill tree menu while being chased by an enemy in the third dungeon.
Version 0.41.2
  • Patched in a second scene with the Vampire in the green section of the dungeon. (Turns out, hiding in a Vampire's coffin is a great way to get boned.)
Version 0.41.1
  • Properly implemented the fight for the iron maiden golem, including some lewd attacks. Where she talks about how cute you are. You little cutie pie.
Version 0.41.0
  • Added a room filled with iron maidens. The insides are filled with things significantly more enjoyable than spikes, though oddly, there is a hole left in the crotch, even though it encases everything else.
  • A golem suggests an alternative way to get off while locked in chastity, in the chastity section of the dungeon, as you might guess.
  • Angelica fulfills her promise of letting the player enjoy Cassandra's "well-trained ass." By getting her stuck halfway through a wall, naturally.
  • Sister Ann found out about the mating press position. Don't ask how. Just enjoy.
  • Updated some of Cynthia's scenes, making the text more readable, and adding in her room as a location during the scenes.

Reactions: errte13 and RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CrossdressingInCamelot-0.41.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I know it's silly but is there a way to cheat in this game?
Given the popularity of RPG Maker MV, I would assume there are tools to do so, but I'm not familiar with them.
Just download the Web version and getting this error View attachment 2648578
This link should provide a solution. I'll probably request the OP add that to the installation guide, since it will almost always occur when trying to run a web RPG Maker MV game for the first time.

jr2009166

Oct 21, 2022
what is the passcode in dungeon 5 cant seem to find it except for third and fourth numbers.also does dungeon 5 has an end or is it still in progress?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
what is the passcode in dungeon 5 cant seem to find it except for third and fourth numbers.also does dungeon 5 has an end or is it still in progress?
Oh the passcode for the green area? It's not fully implemented yet, I should put a note of that on the door at the back. The fifth dungeon isn't finished, but you could go explore either of the other two routes freely if you'd like.

Reactions: jr2009166

Candycanez

Sep 7, 2019
Slight Bug Report - Tried Za'guul's potions, got a roll where my character 'fels... kinda pure?' and considered that Za'guul had accidentaly discovered holy water, only to gain 5 depravity rather than lose it.
The opposite effect where the character 'feels... kinda icky' properly increases depravity by 5 but still mentions Za'guul creating holy water which seems weird in this context?

Last edited:

Begintobeg

Apr 15, 2019
Where are the saves located for the web version? Playing on a mac, and even after saving, can't re-load from new version (saves say old version of the game instead). Trying to wipe clean and start over.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Slight Bug Report - Tried Za'guul's potions, got a roll where my character 'fels... kinda pure?' and considered that Za'guul had accidentaly discovered holy water, only to gain 5 depravity rather than lose it.
The opposite effect where the character 'feels... kinda icky' properly increases depravity by 5 but still mentions Za'guul creating holy water which seems weird in this context?
Yeah it definitely wasn't supposed to mention holy water for the depravity increasing potion. I'll be sure to fix that and the holy water potion increasing depravity by mistake, thanks.

Where are the saves located for the web version? Playing on a mac, and even after saving, can't re-load from new version (saves say old version of the game instead). Trying to wipe clean and start over.
I've noticed the same issue while testing. Did you try starting a new game, and then loading your old save from the menu, instead of the start screen? I was fiddling around with things and found that would let me load saves from different versions for some reason. If that doesn't work and you're sure you want to delete things, assuming you are using Chrome, it would be saved under "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage" Not sure if file paths are the same on Mac actually, but hopefully that helps. The save folder seems to be named "leveldb". I would save a copy of your local storage before deleting anything, in case that "leveldb" folder contains other stuff as well.

Reactions: Candycanez
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes