StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
These tiles in hypno hell 'twisted paths' are trapped without indicators.

View attachment 2695672
Thanks for reporting this. You're correct, and there are actually a few other spots with the same issue. I removed some traps from that route to try and make it a bit easier, but I actually only removed the lights for the traps, not the traps themselves, making them invisible instead of removing them, and just making things harder. I'll have that fixed with version 0.42, which will be out in a few days.

Reactions: Candycanez

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Version 0.42, pre-patched to 0.42.6, is now publicly available. I'll report the post to have the OP updated shortly. If you are downloading and there's no patch 0.42.7 or later, you don't need to apply any patches. Download folder:

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
noticed that the game has a throatfuck from a golem... went through the game up and down (didn't find what I missed, the picture is beautiful(

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is development progress reported anywhere?
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but the changelog for individual updates are generally posted here, and more detailed posts about said updates are posted on my Patreon page. (Update posts are free to view.) Is that kind of what you mean?

noticed that the game has a throatfuck from a golem... went through the game up and down (didn't find what I missed, the picture is beautiful(
how can i get these scenes?
Sorry, I didn't have time to respond to many posts earlier. That scene is near the end of the game, in the fifth dungeon. You'll have to reach the part of the dungeon where it splits into three different colored paths, and head down the green one. You'll go through an introductory hallway, and then end up in a large room. Heading up, you'll see a large stairway, but if you go to the right of that and walk under the overhang, you'll find a golem hiding underneath it.

web version index.html is not working
Failed to load map004.json
You probably need to follow the instructions on this link for your web browser of choice. I'll try and get the link added into the download instructions, as pretty much everyone needs to do it for running through the web version. Let me know if this link doesn't fix the issue.

Is there a full transitioning i.e. play as a female?
There is a temporary full transition during the fourth dungeon, and it is planned to be an option during the game's ending, but otherwise you keep the penis the whole time.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by this, but the changelog for individual updates are generally posted here, and more detailed posts about said updates are posted on my Patreon page. (Update posts are free to view.) Is that kind of what you mean?

Sorry, I didn't have time to respond to many posts earlier. That scene is near the end of the game, in the fifth dungeon. You'll have to reach the part of the dungeon where it splits into three different colored paths, and head down the green one. You'll go through an introductory hallway, and then end up in a large room. Heading up, you'll see a large stairway, but if you go to the right of that and walk under the overhang, you'll find a golem hiding underneath it.

You probably need to follow the instructions on this link for your web browser of choice. I'll try and get the link added into the download instructions, as pretty much everyone needs to do it for running through the web version. Let me know if this link doesn't fix the issue.

There is a temporary full transition during the fourth dungeon, and it is planned to be an option during the game's ending, but otherwise you keep the penis the whole time.
it's all right, you're very kind. I'm glad you were able to answer at all! Thanks for your help <3

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I suppose it will be too much effort, but if the transitioning is say 2nd half of the game, there will be an extra supply of fans :)

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Version 0.42, pre-patched to 0.42.6, is now publicly available. I'll report the post to have the OP updated shortly. If you are downloading and there's no patch 0.42.7 or later, you don't need to apply any patches. Download folder: Mega

Changelog:

Hello, you have a super cool game, I express my deep gratitude to you for your work! But... I went through the game 2 times and I'm not sure that I saw all the scenes... It worries me(I spent a lot of hours and after that I went to the picture folder and found a lot of things there that I didn't even see(and I don't know how to get it I'm frustrated by the fact that I can't see all the content you've added as I really like it Gallery is hard I guess but I know there is a walkthrough in a word document maybe you can do the same , but expanded in more detail? with a list of scenes in each region for example, I think it will be easier to do than making a gallery in the game.I saw in some games there is a structural web, something like 1 dungeon - do this - you will get that (take anal), do something else and get a different outcome (get anal) and so on, you know about each scene definitely.Sorry if I'm asking for a lot, but if suddenly it's realistic, it would give an extremely big + to the game, I'm sure many would appreciate such a move .
P.S. many letters

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I wanted to post a review. This game is extremely well written for an eroge. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I did note the absence of a lot of visual representations and if someone would put in the work to really give this game visuals as good as the writing is, I think that would make it a truly outstanding game. looking forward to future patches

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I suppose it will be too much effort, but if the transitioning is say 2nd half of the game, there will be an extra supply of fans
Yeah, I know many people would like the option, but it does essentially double the work required for most sex scenes, as any mention of the players penis requires an alternate version, and scenes where the player actually uses their penis would need to be entirely re-written. I know from experience that writing these small changes to scenes (in my experience at least), is very draining, so I don't intend to do so, unfortunately.

Hello, you have a super cool game, I express my deep gratitude to you for your work! But... I went through the game 2 times and I'm not sure that I saw all the scenes... It worries me(I spent a lot of hours and after that I went to the picture folder and found a lot of things there that I didn't even see(and I don't know how to get it I'm frustrated by the fact that I can't see all the content you've added as I really like it Gallery is hard I guess but I know there is a walkthrough in a word document maybe you can do the same , but expanded in more detail? with a list of scenes in each region for example, I think it will be easier to do than making a gallery in the game.I saw in some games there is a structural web, something like 1 dungeon - do this - you will get that (take anal), do something else and get a different outcome (get anal) and so on, you know about each scene definitely.Sorry if I'm asking for a lot, but if suddenly it's realistic, it would give an extremely big + to the game, I'm sure many would appreciate such a move .
P.S. many letters
So essentially a list of all the scenes in each area? I could look into doing that. Currently the walkthrough is limited to scenes that require extra work to find. So a standard scene that just comes from losing to an enemy won't be listed. I also might add a gallery specifically of scenes with artwork, as I've been doing for the most recently added art. Thanks for the suggestions.

I wanted to post a review. This game is extremely well written for an eroge. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I did note the absence of a lot of visual representations and if someone would put in the work to really give this game visuals as good as the writing is, I think that would make it a truly outstanding game. looking forward to future patches
Yeah, I wish there was more art as well. I've had a great deal of difficulty getting artists to make art regularly for the game. I've commissioned from at least 6 artists at this point in time, and only one has done art consistently in a reasonable time frame for more than a short period. I'm planning to improve the rate of new artwork being added shortly though, so hopefully that goes well.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
i get a massage saying Profile error occurred. how do i fix it?
You don't, really. It's because the nw.js files used to run the game are out of date. You could update those, but that can potentially cause problems. The profile error doesn't actually do anything, so you don't need to fix it.

Reactions: ShanZii

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, I wish there was more art as well. I've had a great deal of difficulty getting artists to make art regularly for the game. I've commissioned from at least 6 artists at this point in time, and only one has done art consistently in a reasonable time frame for more than a short period. I'm planning to improve the rate of new artwork being added shortly though, so hopefully that goes well.
I don't know how you feel personally about it but maybe you could look into some AI generated art possibilities? If they're convenient...

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes