Dec 29, 2018
when it says "difficulty will force you to feminize but it's possible to get through the game with minimal change" does it mean the game becomes increasingly unplayable and difficult if I try the no change route?

And regarding this, do game overs force me to feminize or is it just game over and I have to choose to feminize?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
when it says "difficulty will force you to feminize but it's possible to get through the game with minimal change" does it mean the game becomes increasingly unplayable and difficult if I try the no change route?

And regarding this, do game overs force me to feminize or is it just game over and I have to choose to feminize?
You can gain levels in the game both by gaining exp from fights, and gaining femininity through events and transformations. The idea is that you can get strong enough to progress without any femininity, but it will be more difficult to do so. If you only want to avoid physical transformations, I don't think that will be very difficult. Some events will transform your body, and at least one is unavoidable, but you can undo the transformation cheaply afterwards. Also, as you reach the dungeons, you'll gain items to tweak the difficulty, so you can use those to progress more quickly without needing to feminize yourself greatly if desired.

As for game overs, there are none. When you lose to an enemy, a scene will play, you'll gain some combination of femininity and depravity, and then you'll either return to town, or if you are in a dungeon and have linking charges (basically healing items), you'll automatically recover and continue.

Reactions: Guerrilla!
Dec 29, 2018
You can gain levels in the game both by gaining exp from fights, and gaining femininity through events and transformations. The idea is that you can get strong enough to progress without any femininity, but it will be more difficult to do so. If you only want to avoid physical transformations, I don't think that will be very difficult. Some events will transform your body, and at least one is unavoidable, but you can undo the transformation cheaply afterwards. Also, as you reach the dungeons, you'll gain items to tweak the difficulty, so you can use those to progress more quickly without needing to feminize yourself greatly if desired.

As for game overs, there are none. When you lose to an enemy, a scene will play, you'll gain some combination of femininity and depravity, and then you'll either return to town, or if you are in a dungeon and have linking charges (basically healing items), you'll automatically recover and continue.
thanks!

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
The rendered version uses rendered images, so 3d CG's, but is also discontinued, so it's more than 20 updates behind. I would suggest the normal version at the moment.
I just want to say THANK YOU for the commitment to quality and the obvs love & care you have for this game. Us bottoms switch guys truly & deeply appreciate it! XD <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
very fun game so far. Thank you for this. Im really looking forward to see where this is going in the future!

Have one question tough... Not sure what i did wrong or if it is currently bugged. But I cant seem to complete one of the first quests, namely the material gathering one. I know it says i need 15 elmsbloom for the quest. But after gathering just once, I keep getting a message that I can't get anymore in this area for some reason. And so far I found no other place where you can get these flowers.... So yeah, lol.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
very fun game so far. Thank you for this. Im really looking forward to see where this is going in the future!

Have one question tough... Not sure what i did wrong or if it is currently bugged. But I cant seem to complete one of the first quests, namely the material gathering one. I know it says i need 15 elmsbloom for the quest. But after gathering just once, I keep getting a message that I can't get anymore in this area for some reason. And so far I found no other place where you can get these flowers.... So yeah, lol.
The quest requires you to collect both elmsbloom and "philiticus-increm" aka dickweed. Have you collected the dickweed? You can find it in a little alcove on the map, it's got a bunch of wiggly looking plants. Glad you are enjoying the game otherwise!

I just want to say THANK YOU for the commitment to quality and the obvs love & care you have for this game. Us bottoms switch guys truly & deeply appreciate it! XD <3
Thanks for the kind words!

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
The quest requires you to collect both elmsbloom and "philiticus-increm" aka dickweed. Have you collected the dickweed? You can find it in a little alcove on the map, it's got a bunch of wiggly looking plants. Glad you are enjoying the game otherwise!

Thanks for the kind words!
yeah. I had the dickweed already. Turns out the elmsblooms were still added to my inventory, despite constantly getting the message that I can't collect there anymore, lol. ^^

and yes. truly a fun game. I like descripitve text and i especially like daddy and that guy trio in the alleyways.... Hehe.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
New Game > Dungeon skip > River dungeon > Boss fight does not trigger.
When using the dungeon skip, what dungeon did you select to unlock? If you unlocked the fourth dungeon, that would be the ruins dungeon, not the river dungeon. In which case, the boss fight for the river dungeon would not activate, as unlocking the fourth dungeon marks the third dungeon (the river dungeon) as being cleared. I could probably add in a way to view the scenes for the boss battle anyways if you'd like though.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How can you change the colour of your clothing (such as the black padded bra)? I read you can "examine" it before buying it, or when you're not wearing it, but I can't do the "examine" thing? I'm sorry if I'm missing something basic here, there's probably a shortcut key that I'm not aware about. Would be nice to have a handy "manual" with the list of shortcuts and other interactions... Tried all of the mouse buttons and a few keys, with no success.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
When using the dungeon skip, what dungeon did you select to unlock? If you unlocked the fourth dungeon, that would be the ruins dungeon, not the river dungeon. In which case, the boss fight for the river dungeon would not activate, as unlocking the fourth dungeon marks the third dungeon (the river dungeon) as being cleared. I could probably add in a way to view the scenes for the boss battle anyways if you'd like though.
Ah. Yeah, I just unlocked everything.
Since everything else worked, I didn't realize it'd be a problem.
And being able to replay scenes would be nice, yeah.

PS: Either way, his sprite just stands there and is uninteractable, which gives the impression of a bug/unfinished content.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes