swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
The error is because that file is missing. Based on a quick glance in the folder mentioned (img\SumRndmDde\character-creator-ex\Bottoms\face is contained in the www folder within the folder containing the game), you could probably just copy one of the similarly named files in the same folder and just name it Bottoms 54.png and the error would go away.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
swpkmn's suggestion will fix the issue, but it should also have been fixed with patch 0.31.10 if you apply that. I'll also be updating the page shortly with the new game version.

But it does encourage the player to be more feminine, which is I was hesitant about.
The very nature of the game's world was set up to encourage feminization, of course, but it's generally not supposed to really be forced, other than some scenes and traps that will transform the player slightly, but you can generally undo those by buying the potions from Beatrice that TheFamilyDog mentioned.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
swpkmn's suggestion will fix the issue, but it should also have been fixed with patch 0.31.10 if you apply that. I'll also be updating the page shortly with the new game version.
I downloaded version 0.32 with patch 0.32.11 from TFGamesSite and there is no file called Bottoms 54.png in that folder. There are multiple files fitting the description of "Bottoms 54 [Color].png" (Colors being Black, Blue, Green, Pink, White, and Yellow).

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I downloaded version 0.32 with patch 0.32.11 from TFGamesSite and there is no file called Bottoms 54.png in that folder. There are multiple files fitting the description of "Bottoms 54 [Color].png" (Colors being Black, Blue, Green, Pink, White, and Yellow).
The fix should be that it changes the file used for those clothes, not that it adds in a new image called Bottoms 54. Bottoms 54 are skirts, so it should have just used Bottoms 54 Black to begin with. However, your comment just made me recall that the pants won't update in the players inventory to the current version unless they are removed and re-added, so I added patch 0.32.12 to do that automatically the next time you return to Elmgar. Sorry about that.

Reactions: swpkmn

Nelonas

Jul 21, 2020
How do i get access to depravity and pure skill tree?
I had a massage that said i have skill points, but i can't find where to spend them

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I had a massage that said i have skill points, but i can't find where to spend them
Don't remember straight away, i think there was book in special stuff that you could use.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
It's weird
I've completed Hypno Hell and the book appeared
I was going to say, the picture you linked describes how to access it, but then I saw your second message. Was this with an older save? The game gives you the skill book the first time you enter Elmgar, so if you loaded an old save that was in the dungeon you wouldn't have had it right away. I think the L hotkey would still have worked though.

Nelonas

Jul 21, 2020
I was going to say, the picture you linked describes how to access it, but then I saw your second message. Was this with an older save? The game gives you the skill book the first time you enter Elmgar, so if you loaded an old save that was in the dungeon you wouldn't have had it right away. I think the L hotkey would still have worked though.
Well
It seems i just needed to install patches and return to Elmgar
But thank you anyway
The game is awesome

• Red Heart
Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
is this game finished yet? It's been out for a long time I think.
Did you ignore that version number says v0.32.13? Yes it has been out long time, but no it's not finished. Are you next going to ask if Degrees of Lewdity and Trials in Tainted Space would be finished because they have to been underdevolment long time...

• Angry
Reactions: GTK/HLK

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
is this game finished yet? It's been out for a long time I think.
It's been in development for almost four years total now, but no it is not finished. I definitely wouldn't wait for it to be finished before playing either, if that was what you were getting at.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Anyone have the patch notes for v0.32.13?
Version 0.32.13

• Buffed dark incantations base damage and reduced it's depravity scaling slightly
  • Buffed depraved rage to only increase damage taken by 7.5%
  • Fixed Orc Victory stats being repeatable
  • Repeating the final holstaur bikini transformation scene no longer provides depravity repeatedly
  • Fixed bug with massive sub mode causing Alexander's victory scene to repeat
  • Fixed bug with barrage info being different after levelling the skill
  • Fixed incorrect description of soul siphon
  • Fixed a bug where hair transformations from the cursed outfit would revert after opening and closing the menu
(Copied from TFGames)

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes