Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Yes. Its entirely possible to reach end of current content with your butt intact.

Well, thats sorta misleading, because:
1) you can, in fact, bang an elf if you win.
2) "dont bang the elves" isnt really a choice you can make, since losing that battle results in you being battered into unconsciousness, imprisoned and gangraped for a full day by an entire village of them.
It actually feels really dark - like a scenario for a mind-broken badend, especially since when it happens, the MC is still a naive boy, on his second outing away from his village.
But no, the as-of-yet innocent teen being beaten bloody, kidnapped, then raped by ~18 people just shrugs it off as a situational inconvenience...?
The whole thing is really off-key.

I hear you. I still keep a copy of the .22 version because
i just cant say goodbye to this adorable-looking sociopath :love:
View attachment 1917666

This is gold
Do you know what do I have to do ?

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
You can’t see any CGs, or some scenes just fade to a black screen? While the amount of art has increased recently, there are still many scenes without art at the moment. There are CG’s for about 25 scenes in the game right now, but I developed the game for quite a while before I had any artists, and I continue to write at least 5 new scenes most months, so many still lack art for now. My new artist is much faster and more consistent than past artists have been, so hopefully I’ll be able to keep adding new art every month.
Yeah, i was just confused because NO scenes has art, all of them fade to black; even the ones that clearly has CGs in the game files, like the lizardman.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Hi, help I'm stuck at the begining I don't found what to do I spoke to the witch, I stole his tong, and after no quest
If you’ve handed in the quest, you should just need to go to the guild and interact with the quest board. You also might need to talk to Brittany at the guild to hand in the quest.

Yes. Its entirely possible to reach end of current content with your butt intact.

Well, thats sorta misleading, because:
1) you can, in fact, bang an elf if you win.
2) "dont bang the elves" isnt really a choice you can make, since losing that battle results in you being battered into unconsciousness, imprisoned and gangraped for a full day by an entire village of them.
It actually feels really dark - like a scenario for a mind-broken badend, especially since when it happens, the MC is still a naive boy, on his second outing away from his village.
But no, the as-of-yet innocent teen being beaten bloody, kidnapped, then raped by ~18 people just shrugs it off as a situational inconvenience...?
The whole thing is really off-key.

I hear you. I still keep a copy of the .22 version because
i just cant say goodbye to this adorable-looking sociopath

This is gold
Yeah I agree the Elven gangbang scene is quite intense for how early it shows up in the game. I attribute that mainly to how early into development it was, I didn’t really have long term plans for the game at that point or anything. If I was making the game today I’d slot that in later on for sure.

Been a while since I last played this, so this might have been addressed already, but something always confused me. Why would straight MC on female character sex increase his femininity? The debauchery (whatever it is) stat, sure, but why would getting laid make him feel more like a girl? Especially when it's a scene where MC is the dominant one.
What dominant player on female events increase the players femininity? I might have missed some, but I recently adjusted stat changes on a lot of events, and generally events where the player doms a female character result in them losing depravity with no change to femininity, because as you say, increasing femininity from dominant sex with a woman doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. So I can check in on that and potentially fix things if you let me know which ones are like that.

Yeah, i was just confused because NO scenes has art, all of them fade to black; even the ones that clearly has CGs in the game files, like the lizardman.
Hmm, that’s odd. If there’s no art showing up, something must be bugged. With the Lizardman scene, I’ll note that there’s only art for the third loss scene where the player and the lizardman have anal, the blowjob scenes don’t have any artwork. If that scene doesn't show art either, is the paperdoll art showing up if you press "p" to examine yourself?

AnonymousFel

Mar 10, 2020
Is there a walkthrough?

No, not a scenes only walkthrough, a full game walkthrough, with gameplay tips, info about the opponents, maps, where to go, what to expect, secret items, and hopefully, a step by step tutorial of HOW TO GET TO THAT FUCKING CHEST IN HYPNO-HELL THAT I'VE SPENT 3 HOURS TRYING TO REACH AND FOUND NO WAY TO GET THERE, EVEN BY GOING TRHOUGH THE FILES!!! DAMN! THAT BLONDIE IS A DEMON!! SHE PUTS A (apparently) UNREACHABLE CHEST ON THE TOP OF THE WALLS JUST TO TEASE ME!!! WELL, YA BLOND BITCH, I HOPE YOU LIKE ELECTROSTIMULATION, CUZ IM GONNA SHOCK YOU TO HELL AND BACK FOR MAKING A FOOL OF ME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Downloaded the latest version, .31 _Windows, and I'm still getting a Loading Error:

Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/character-creator-ex/Bottoms/face/Bottoms 54.png on the first encounter in the River dungeon.

Just re-downloaded to make sure I had the correct version.

Edit: The slut dress works though.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
StickyIckyCiC on the download area, the full version is 0.31 then we have to download a patch from v0.31.1 to v0.31.10 Only .

so where to download 0.31.1 ?! or is it the same as 0.31 ?

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?

No, not a scenes only walkthrough, a full game walkthrough, with gameplay tips, info about the opponents, maps, where to go, what to expect, secret items, and hopefully, a step by step tutorial of HOW TO GET TO THAT FUCKING CHEST IN HYPNO-HELL THAT I'VE SPENT 3 HOURS TRYING TO REACH AND FOUND NO WAY TO GET THERE, EVEN BY GOING TRHOUGH THE FILES!!! DAMN! THAT BLONDIE IS A DEMON!! SHE PUTS A (apparently) UNREACHABLE CHEST ON THE TOP OF THE WALLS JUST TO TEASE ME!!! WELL, YA BLOND BITCH, I HOPE YOU LIKE ELECTROSTIMULATION, CUZ IM GONNA SHOCK YOU TO HELL AND BACK FOR MAKING A FOOL OF ME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
There isn't a full game walkthrough, but the spoiler below explains how to reach the chest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloaded the latest version, .31 _Windows, and I'm still getting a Loading Error:

Failed to load: img/SumRndmDde/character-creator-ex/Bottoms/face/Bottoms 54.png on the first encounter in the River dungeon.

Just re-downloaded to make sure I had the correct version.

Edit: The slut dress works though.
That should be fixed by patch 0.31.10. All the patches are packaged together on here, but you only need to apply the last one, which is 0.31.10.
StickyIckyCiC on the download area, the full version is 0.31 then we have to download a patch from v0.31.1 to v0.31.10 Only .

so where to download 0.31.1 ?! or is it the same as 0.31 ?
The v0.31.1 to v0.31.10 Only file contains patches 0.31.1 through 0.31.10. Regardless though, you only need to apply 0.31.10 to your base game of 0.31.0 to have the most updated version. I don't control how files are uploaded on here, so they tend to put all the patches in together for some reason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AnonymousFel

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The v0.31.1 to v0.31.10 Only file contains patches 0.31.1 through 0.31.10. Regardless though, you only need to apply 0.31.10 to your base game of 0.31.0 to have the most updated version. I don't control how files are uploaded on here, so they tend to put all the patches in together for some reason.
Okay, that was me just being blind, and not seeing the patch below thinking I was getting the latest download with the game, my bad. Thanks for the reply.

I'm enjoying trying to keep my characters male essence and dominating Katie while still trying to balance sorcerous powers, the game is fun.

Also I chose the purity path, but I don't appear to be getting MP to fuel my divine healing spell, is that something that will be aded later?

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Darthjake you gain max mp by unlocking the spells in the skill tree that require mp to cast. sorry i dont remember off the top of my head what they're called in game
The level 4 skills, I just came back to post that I had mp now, I now know what my issue with that was, it costs 2 points to get those skills, which is why I couldn't learn them, because I kept spending to fill out my basic skills, once I got those all up and had 2 skill points to spend, well, viola!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
In the 5th Dungeon to the left and right of the fight before the golem maid, you can walk up the walls.

Edit: And I'm sad, I was looking forward to that date with Katie and the dress I bought for her.... :(

Maybe next time.

Last edited:

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
In the 5th Dungeon to the left and right of the fight before the golem maid, you can walk up the walls.

Edit: And I'm sad, I was looking forward to that date with Katie and the dress I bought for her.... :(

Maybe next time.
Thanks for the heads up, the wall thing is because I had something planned for that room that wasn't added til the next version, so I'm going to be lazy and not patch it. There's nothing up there though, fyi. Also, the thing you mentioned with Katie's date was 100% a bug, the second scene should have been out for quite some time, but the variable for it was bugged. I think if you didn't buy the dress immediately when prompted it would work, but I didn't test that. Regardless, it will work now, and I've also added a debug option for if your save is stuck the way yours must be. Apply the patch I'm linking, use the "Katie sub date 2 bug" debug option, and then go back to the guild, and she should be there. Thanks for the accidental heads up on that bug, lol.

Reactions: Darthjake

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
What dominant player on female events increase the players femininity? I might have missed some, but I recently adjusted stat changes on a lot of events, and generally events where the player doms a female character result in them losing depravity with no change to femininity, because as you say, increasing femininity from dominant sex with a woman doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. So I can check in on that and potentially fix things if you let me know which ones are like that.
Like I said, its been a while, maybe version 0.24ish. IIRC, it was one or more of the orc sex scenes, when you're going around the camp looking into their rooms. I remember looking at my character's depravity and femininity, replaying some of the scenes thinking that one or both of the stats should go down, and being confused when they went up instead.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Like I said, its been a while, maybe version 0.24ish. IIRC, it was one or more of the orc sex scenes, when you're going around the camp looking into their rooms. I remember looking at my character's depravity and femininity, replaying some of the scenes thinking that one or both of the stats should go down, and being confused when they went up instead.
Ah okay, that's probably been changed already then. The victory scene with the Orc's, for example, just reduces depravity by 6.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Still having fun, but do I really need to get my magic levels up to take on the Orc Boss?

At lvl 9 and going about beating-up on random encounters to get one strong ice defense spell and lightening barrage (I think its the spell, 3 bolts on one target).

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Still having fun, but do I really need to get my magic levels up to take on the Orc Boss?

At lvl 9 and going about beating-up on random encounters to get one strong ice defense spell and lightening barrage (I think its the spell, 3 bolts on one target).
I just tested fighting her at level 9 with a full lightning build and barrage and managed it on my first try, somewhat close fight though. If you have barrage, you might want to use it right as she "prepares an all out assault," as that's when she's going to use her special move, and stunning her to prevent it can work. One other thing would be to check your femininity and depravity levels, as those would effect the balance too. (Viewable in the status menu). Also, it sounds like you are splitting between Ice and Lightning. You might have more luck with a pure Ice or Lightning build, as early on I think splitting between two elements is probably weaker. If you go full ice, casting frozen fortress right before her all out assault is very effective against her. (If you respec you will have to exit the dungeon and sleep to get your mana back though.)

Decathect

Oct 18, 2017

General advice for orcs: Level lightning damage and stun effect. Start with a fire spell, so you have an extra source of damage for when you need to burst them down, then go nuts with lightning, hoping to either avoid or stun them out of their rageout attack.

3 important pieces of advice i can give to anyone struggling with the combat (which i found to be exceedingly fun):

1) orc dungeon - topright corner is a shop that sells unique jewelry. The one doubling the damage of your first spell is the most usefull by a fair margin: far more so when combined with #2

2) The insufferable shitshow that is the lights dungeon - taking the rightmost paths leads you to a heavily trapped cow farm or something, at the end of which you are given a berserker wand which lowers defence by a lot(easy to counter with lower depravity), but gives you a 25% chance of doublecasting spells.
This synergizes with the above item and if you are lucky, you can double-cast 2xpowered spells in round 1. And if you've picked the glass-cannon mastery from the bottom of the lightning tree, the second spell will deal 240% base damage. Fire spells cast during round 1 retain 200%/240% DoT empowerment for their full duration.

3)The right-side tunnel of the dungeon where you get stuck with katie ends with an item that changes properties depending on your depravity. The corrupted version is *far* better than the pure one, by virtue of allowing you to heal yourself a generous static amount per combat encounter, along with a single-use full heal outside of combat. In a game where healing is way too sparse otherwise, this is a godsent.
Even if going pure, its worth the effort to corrupt the item, as it will remain such for the rest of the game. There are 2 repeatable ways of reducing depravity and the cheaper one is - ironically - greatly helped by corrupting the ring in question.

As an aside - in the same dungeon, left side, there is a statue which you shouldnt talk to unless you are at low depravity, as it rewards pure character with a significant amount of femininity with no catch. Its one of the few instances where you can net alot of fem, without the usual depravity tag-along.

source: x21 Consecutive level stacking katie fights out of boredom

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes