evirac

Jul 1, 2022
I am in the same shoes... I can run in wine but it would be pretty good to run in linux as well

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I am in the same shoes... I can run in wine but it would be pretty good to run in linux as well
Yeah I'm a bit confused as to what the issue you are having is. Are you getting error's when trying to run the Linux version?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Fun update thanks!

Was wonding about
  • Added a defeat scene for the maid golem enemy, featuring Katie.
  • Added an extra scene for the maid golem enemy, this time just between the golem and Katie.
I've seen one through the hole with her and Katie, but that sounds like the second one, the extra scene just between those two.
For the first I've defeated and been defeated by the maid when choosing to fight, but just get 'my my you are energetic... I'll let you roam around ' and nothing else.

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Fun update thanks!

Was wonding about
  • Added a defeat scene for the maid golem enemy, featuring Katie.
  • Added an extra scene for the maid golem enemy, this time just between the golem and Katie.
I've seen one through the hole with her and Katie, but that sounds like the second one, the extra scene just between those two.
For the first I've defeated and been defeated by the maid when choosing to fight, but just get 'my my you are energetic... I'll let you roam around ' and nothing else.
That was a bug, looks like I messed up the scene after testing it. Accidentally replaced the loss event with the victory one, and just didn't put anything for actually winning, so you couldn't access the loss event. Patch 0.31.9 should fix that. A great example of why I don't immediately update this page lol.

Reactions: tontoman

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ooh. When did the sex scenes get cg's? Last I tried this game there were only portraits and I only found a very small number of scenes with images.

Reactions: weezyy4

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
Is it possible to avoid GAY content?, i mean i like femboys/traps but I don't want to jerk-off on hairy masculine dude.
ye its kinda possible, dont bang the elves and dont bang the barkeeper or skip it if you dont have the money for a room. those are the only ones as far as i know that are straight up hairy gay sex WITH CG. the goblin is mostly just mc in various poses afaik

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
I really liked the character designer of the earlier versions, I don't know if it has been reimplemented yet. I find the current default model kind of creepy if that make sense

Really great game though, I can't wait the play the update!

Reactions: StickyIckyCiC

StickyIckyCiC

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
Is it possible to avoid GAY content?, i mean i like femboys/traps but I don't want to jerk-off on hairy masculine dude.
In the same boat, my friend.
As Alvirus said, you can avoid pretty much all gay content. Especially if you follow his advice of avoiding the elven gangbang scene or the barkeep. There is also quite a bit of gay content in the alleyways, but you can decline to progress those forward for the most part, so those are still mostly avoidable. You’ll also need to not lose to any male enemies, which could be a bit more tricky, but you can skip through scenes fairly quickly with ctrl if you get caught in one by accident.

Any save guys I lost my save
You can use the dungeon skip portal to progress to any stage of the main quest, and there’s no scene reviewer, so there’s not much of a point to using someone else’s save.

Ooh. When did the sex scenes get cg's? Last I tried this game there were only portraits and I only found a very small number of scenes with images.
There are still many scenes without cg’s, but the new artist Sieroo has worked much faster and more consistently than the artist’s I’ve worked with in the past, so I’m hoping to consistently increase the art from now on.

I really liked the character designer of the earlier versions, I don't know if it has been reimplemented yet. I find the current default model kind of creepy if that make sense

Really great game though, I can't wait the play the update!
The current character design was commissioned to have a full-body paperdoll model, as opposed to the previous version which was standard RPG Maker assets. I could add in the option to use both, but it would be very time consuming as the character creator system is quite finnicky, so it probably won’t end up happening, sorry.

for some reason i cant see any CGs in game...?
You can’t see any CGs, or some scenes just fade to a black screen? While the amount of art has increased recently, there are still many scenes without art at the moment. There are CG’s for about 25 scenes in the game right now, but I developed the game for quite a while before I had any artists, and I continue to write at least 5 new scenes most months, so many still lack art for now. My new artist is much faster and more consistent than past artists have been, so hopefully I’ll be able to keep adding new art every month.

Reactions: Galnij and TrickyL

Reiken

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, help I'm stuck at the begining I don't found what to do I spoke to the witch, I stole his tong, and after no quest

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Yes. Its entirely possible to reach end of current content with your butt intact.

ye its kinda possible, dont bang the elves
Well, thats sorta misleading, because:
1) you can, in fact, bang an elf if you win.
2) "dont bang the elves" isnt really a choice you can make, since losing that battle results in you being battered into unconsciousness, imprisoned and gangraped for a full day by an entire village of them.
It actually feels really dark - like a scenario for a mind-broken badend, especially since when it happens, the MC is still a naive boy, on his second outing away from his village.
But no, the as-of-yet innocent teen being beaten bloody, kidnapped, then raped by ~18 people just shrugs it off as a situational inconvenience...?
The whole thing is really off-key.
I hear you. I still keep a copy of the .22 version because
i just cant say goodbye to this adorable-looking sociopath :love:
1657456165428.png
I stole his tong
This is gold

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Been a while since I last played this, so this might have been addressed already, but something always confused me. Why would straight MC on female character sex increase his femininity? The debauchery (whatever it is) stat, sure, but why would getting laid make him feel more like a girl? Especially when it's a scene where MC is the dominant one.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes