VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crossing World [Demo - Rework] [TheBigFish]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 23, 2018
so far this is really funny, maybe there could be more choices or things

but for demo this is great

got a couple typos here and there but in general for a very first release/demo it got me to keep an eye on it

Reactions: TheBigFish

TheBigFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2021
so far this is really funny, maybe there could be more choices or things

but for demo this is great

got a couple typos here and there but in general for a very first release/demo it got me to keep an eye on it
Hi sexy, Could you tell me the mistakes you noticed on my discord channel? My native language is French. Thanks for the annotations

Nemesis716

Jun 30, 2020
Not to this game specifically, but is there a label for these kind of 3dcg games that are more cell shaded and cartoon-looking? Maybe I'm just oblivious but I can't find one. I am trying to filter for these and not stuff like Dating My Daughter and My Cute Cousin.

Thx!

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Not to this game specifically, but is there a label for these kind of 3dcg games that are more cell shaded and cartoon-looking? Maybe I'm just oblivious but I can't find one. I am trying to filter for these and not stuff like Dating My Daughter and My Cute Cousin.

Thx!
These are made using something called Koikatsu, here is a list containing most of them.

Reactions: Nemesis716

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You defiled megumin how dare u make her so ugly and fat
Even RAM has her tits too large! Body proportions way off look how damn skinny her face is. Dev would of been better to made original girls because most are totally ruined. I will not be touching this one..... most of the girls are defiled and look like ultra cheap knock offs from China.

Better have a boob fetish also since all there boobs look like 1-2 sizes larger and did not take there actual boob shape and size into account. I can't stand it when memories of such cute girls are ruined like this.

TheBigFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2021
Even RAM has her tits too large! Body proportions way off look how damn skinny her face is. Dev would of been better to made original girls because most are totally ruined. I will not be touching this one..... most of the girls are defiled and look like ultra cheap knock offs from China.

Better have a boob fetish also since all there boobs look like 1-2 sizes larger and did not take there actual boob shape and size into account. I can't stand it when memories of such cute girls are ruined like this.
Thanks for the comment, you are free to play and give your opinion. But I am free to create my own design and have other people play it. Thanks handsome

Reactions: Fharmut

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
The great cast of characters leaves me hopeful for future installments!

Forgive me for posing this question without having played it myself but is the blindfolded one supposed to be 2B? I believe there are a number of cards that may better represent her if that is the case. If not, I do apologize for my ignorance!

At the end of the day, I remain hopeful and look forward to what is to come!

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Wasn't this a game already ? Did you bin the past work and decided to make a new version or ?
it wouldnt been this bad if they actually used original characters but nope, i see 3-4 games with this same visuals and same characters, those games insta died, this one might milk us all the same and fuck right off like the ohers. it's starting to be a joke at this point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cavpal

Bigster01

Oct 27, 2018
Wasn't this a game already ? Did you bin the past work and decided to make a new version or ?
You're probably confusing it with Tales of a Dream Life. Rebirth
I for one don't see any problem as different writers will tell different stories even with the same starting concept of putting different girls from different animes in the same world.
TheBigFish you should add the Parody tag.
Probably thinking of Crossing Lust which uses the very similar if not the same character models.

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
Looks very good man, i loved all of the character proportions. Will you add One piece characters too? nico robin pls ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheBigFish
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes