VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crossing World [Demo - Rework] [TheBigFish]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Yaichi

Mar 7, 2020
Damn the models look great, by the way which series are you planning to include in your game? And is there a maximum number of characters per series? That would be nice to know, you could even have a poll to add more characters from like, say, DxD or Queen's Blade, good luck with this game (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheBigFish

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

PC:

LINUX:

MAC:

ANDROID:

Reactions: TheBigFish

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes! New update is here, can't wait to download and check out the content

Last edited:

Tk Senpai

Oct 4, 2018
Lovin the story so far! Rangiku and Tsunade, best drunks<3 If I had any criticism, it would be that Megumin's renders are way to big for her character size in the show, at one point(when they are sleeping) I think she was bigger than the MC lol.. Other than that, GREAT JOB can't wait for future updates <3 :)

Reactions: Cavpal

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There was another great looking parody game like this released a while back, but I can't remember the name sadly.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The models looks really great, the story and the game overall seems promising.
Looking forward for the updates.
Good luck dev.

thejimbo

Feb 2, 2018
I thought this would be bad/trite. But actually, don't hesitate: play it. This is the tails gets trolled of western jerk-off games.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game, fantastic artwork and animations and love that all of our favorite female and anime characters are drawn with big "tiddies" and skin tight outfits! Can't wait for more updates! (y) :p

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes