VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crossing World [Demo - Rework] [TheBigFish]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 28, 2021
Pretty good. Interested to see where this might go. Def worth the check even if it doesn't have much rn. Will keep tabs.

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Shows potential. I do think Tsunade (and maybe Matsumoto) should have bigger tits relative to the other cast though.

Reactions: Cavpal

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
One thing that always impresses me in this game for the 2 updates so far, are the dialogues, they go for the dumbest to the finest in no time, besides the character models choices being top tier, nice update.

TheBigFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2021
"Don't like it, don't play it" really isn't a rebuttal to criticism of an art direction. Whatever, more power to you, I guess.
Guy. Don't contradict yourself, the art is just what you said. It depends on your perspective, that is to say "you like it or you don't like it" and in the same way I thanked you and mentioned that you are free to play or not. If it hurt, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Jackie123
Nov 2, 2018
Guy. Don't contradict yourself, the art is just what you said. It depends on your perspective, that is to say "you like it or you don't like it" and in the same way I thanked you and mentioned that you are free to play or not. If it hurt, I'm sorry.
I'm not contradicting myself, and nothing in my response implied that "it hurt". I was pointing out that your response didn't really address the criticism I leveled towards the game's art direction. That said, I also stated "more power to you", because I recognize that it is ultimately your choice.

EDIT: Though, you also agreed with me in that post, so I guess I didn't realize you were being genuine. The all caps thing, in my experience, is generally used for sarcasm.

TheBigFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not contradicting myself, and nothing in my response implied that "it hurt". I was pointing out that your response didn't really address the criticism I leveled towards the game's art direction. That said, I also stated "more power to you", because I recognize that it is ultimately your choice.

EDIT: Though, you also agreed with me in that post, so I guess I didn't realize you were being genuine. The all caps thing, in my experience, is generally used for sarcasm.
It's okay, I hope you give it a try in the future, I love you sexy, I'm sorry if you felt me out of place.

Reactions: angcal
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes