VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crossing World [Demo - Rework] [TheBigFish]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Comrade Papadov

Sep 29, 2021
Just going to ask but is there a chance Medusa from Soul Eater, Clementine from Overlord or Do-S from One Punch Man might end up in the game at a later stage?

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say my eyes and ears. Ugg they all look awful trying to make 2D into 3D ugg.. this is as bad as most Anime to Real Life Shows.. it's awful. Angel has a shitty attitude and personality and the MC is just as shitty. It looks like someone tried to take Eastern 2D art and throw it into a Western 3D style and it is just awful.

If you want to see cute Waifu's this is definitely NOT IT! Personalities are also shit. I cringed just reading it to I got into the city and it did not get better. DELETED.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
This game is really good make sure to support on patreon guys he only has 2 patreons right now.

Esperstal

Dec 1, 2020
Definitely feels like the models where taken from the gaming Crossing Lust. I mean I know the games been marked abandon but idk Dev is probably trying to create a new version of it since the game is essentially dead.

• Haha
Reactions: TheBigFish

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Well, the preview pics looked interesting, if only for looking quite different for a koikatsu game. However, the Engrish is really atrocious in the overview. It really doesn't make me want to play since this is the level of writing I'm expecting inside. Just my 2 cents.

• Sad
Reactions: TheBigFish

TheBigFish

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2021
Well, the preview pics looked interesting, if only for looking quite different for a koikatsu game. However, the Engrish is really atrocious in the overview. It really doesn't make me want to play since this is the level of writing I'm expecting inside. Just my 2 cents.
Hey sup bro, my native language is French, the structure of the game is better. They are helping me to become a more accepted English

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
good luck with the game I look forward to future update and hope the dev don't give up on the game

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I very fun update, love the 2 new sex event and the story (our MC finally grow into a swordmen). Can't wait to see how the next update be like but look like it will be awesome

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I see Esdeath, I cum :love:. This game looks pretty good and the story's pretty interesting so I'll try it out.

Shadowviper85

Oct 18, 2018
i have tried to install the 32 bit windows build but all i keep getting a boot window for a few seconds then it all shuts down on me how do i fix this issue

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes