Ren'Py Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] [allion_Ell]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So, I got around to try this. Some good some bad, spoiler for opinion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll keep watching out for the time being, renders are great at least and I never mind some mindless rabid gay-gurl content.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Developer Notes:
Story/Sandbox: this is story-based game with sandbox elements. Every NPC will have it's romantic chain of events.
Question: what exactly is meant with "sandbox elements" ? since the sandbox tag isn't present I assume this will be in later releases? If that's the idea than sadly I have to pass as I just can't stand sandbox games and the associated grind.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Question: what exactly is meant with "sandbox elements" ? since the sandbox tag isn't present I assume this will be in later releases? If that's the idea than sadly I have to pass as I just can't stand sandbox games and the associated grind.
Why does it have a sandbox tag? Mostly to give freedom of choice to the MC. There are several girls available in this game: some will work with you, some will not. In order to gain access to the secondary girls, you have to choose side actions. For example, if you want to eat in the evening, you can go to a bar or store or order delivery. And if it's Monday, for example, and you go to a bar, you'll meet a certain secondary girl. And if you like her, you can access a chain of events leading to just sex or an affair with her. No grinding is required.

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
This game has a points and stats system, but don't let that scare you. I'm testing it for my main game, the idea of which has found its corner in my head.;)

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Great news!

I finally managed to replace my old rtx 2060 super with a brand new rtx 4090. No more 5 hour renders! Yay!:love::love::love:

But I have to wait another month for a new PSU PCIE5.... Aw, so sad.:cry::cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: ding123

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
new_year_2k_fin.png

So This is Christmas...

As a gift for the upcoming Christmas holiday, I decided to make the game update available to everyone early.

Game update 0.1a includes:
_completed intro for romance path
_alpha version of wear system
_alpha version of inventory
_beta version of game logic
_animations
_lesbian sex

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Love the game but cant seem to get past the wardrobe pick scene after the shower scene.Says error and you cant get around it. If you ignore it , it ends the game .Sad was looking forward to the new update~ hope it gets fixed ,looking forward to seeing how this game goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: markl1717

allion_Ell

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Love the game but cant seem to get past the wardrobe pick scene after the shower scene.Says error and you cant get around it. If you ignore it , it ends the game .Sad was looking forward to the new update~ hope it gets fixed ,looking forward to seeing how this game goes.
This error may occur if you continue to play the game from an existing save. Do you start a new game?

Reactions: markl1717

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Will she join one side or play her own game? Will she let herself be seduced by one of the femme fatale charmers or will she seek her own love?

YES

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've already ran into this error when I try to pick out something from the wardrobe:
Screenshot (491).png

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Crossroads of Love [v0.1a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 110mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes