2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Sneikice

Feb 4, 2020
Hello, while playing the game I got a little stuck at the moment where exams have started at school, and the investigation is progressing in the nightclub. And nothing new has happened for several weeks. The walkthrough says that Josh should be arrested and meet Tony in a nightclub, but this does not happen at all. And now I have a question: am I stuck and have I missed something or caught a bug? I am attaching the save file

Jan 16, 2020
Hello, while playing the game I got a little stuck at the moment where exams have started at school, and the investigation is progressing in the nightclub. And nothing new has happened for several weeks. The walkthrough says that Josh should be arrested and meet Tony in a nightclub, but this does not happen at all. And now I have a question: am I stuck and have I missed something or caught a bug? I am attaching the save file
Welcome to "The Grind ™". In short, expect to have this happen in this game where grind is king and where you can miss this small mandatory event. What you may have missing to continue are :
- not enough training as a stripper
- not enough slutiness
- not enough eating pills
- not enough selling pills
- not having a suspension because of the pills
- not being a Cheerleader
- not wearing makeup
- not modeling
- not doing the son of the coach events
- not doing the Katie events (lesbian)
- not doing the Jamal & friends events
- not doing the uncle events
- not enough pool playing / doing sex / selling pills at the bar
- and probably more stuff than i don't care to remember...

One thing than you may not like to do, may block you later.
For example, simply avoiding the lesbian path with Katie because you do not like lesbian stuff will make you stuck,
because you would not get the associated slut points to continue the game.
If you have said, "no thanks" to her in the past, then you need to start all again...

--> in short all events are mandatory to continue, so you need to be a good slut and say "yes please" to everything, everywhere, all the time

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I have big money problems. The strip club guy wants $500 every Friday and then the apartment rent. How am I supposed to earn that much money?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Last time I played this there were huge chunks of time where you'd have multiple days with nothing happening. It's that still the case? Clicking through days with nothing new gets boring fast.
you have walkthrough button in the game

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Last time I played this there were huge chunks of time where you'd have multiple days with nothing happening. It's that still the case? Clicking through days with nothing new gets boring fast.
It's only gotten worse with time.

Dev thinks multiple in-game weeks' worth of downtime between progress and new events is justified by "filling" the dead air through forcing you to mindlessly grind the same events endlessly. Their joke of an excuse is that the repeatable events aren't grinding because they're still scenes and they have a few different images/gifs each so they're "not the same" each time.

nailian

Sep 26, 2018
can some1 share a full save, because i'm seem to get stuck, i like the content but its difficult to progress

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Checked this out maybe a year or two ago, Out of curiosity how close is this to completion?

rixsanchez

Nov 12, 2020
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the actress from the mini clips "trainerfuck". The one with black hair, it's not Stoya but I can't seem to find her.

horst91

May 21, 2018
i am stuck at lvl 31 walkthrough says

Check the school bus and find the driver.
You will meet Liam on the school trip, talk to him a few times in class (Sluttiness 32).

but liam never comes to the school trip went there 2 game weeks i a row scenes never changed

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes