• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Most HTML games, the saves are only in the browser cache - if you loose the cache - the saves are gone, and modern browsers tend to delete the cache regularly for security reasons. Another option would be that the browser determines that its a different game (even if its only a different version) and does not associate the saves with the game.

Here is things you can try:

Look if you have the old version (html) around. If you do, and the saves are there - use the save to disk option on the bottom of the save window and save to your harddisk. Then open the downloaded save with the load from disk option when plaing the new html.

If the olds ave are indeed gone, you need to satrt afresh and remember that the saves are only permanent if you use the save to diskl option. The other save are temporary at best.

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
Most HTML games, the saves are only in the browser cache - if you loose the cache - the saves are gone, and modern browsers tend to delete the cache regularly for security reasons. Another option would be that the browser determines that its a different game (even if its only a different version) and does not associate the saves with the game.

Here is things you can try:

Look if you have the old version (html) around. If you do, and the saves are there - use the save to disk option on the bottom of the save window and save to your harddisk. Then open the downloaded save with the load from disk option when plaing the new html.

If the olds ave are indeed gone, you need to satrt afresh and remember that the saves are only permanent if you use the save to diskl option. The other save are temporary at best.
i have games i have not touched in a year and saves still there i turn off my cache cleaning knowing i play these games only a problem when i move the folder or they change there site host or address then the browser thinks its a new game

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If its a new host site, then your browser will most likely not recognize its the same game. Nothing you can do about it, I'm afraid.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a bug : after a time, you can't pay the club owner anymore. that's mean the game have always a dead end.

Khriss26

Apr 20, 2020
What can i do to make the images of the game appear when i open the game in the browser ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrucialInvestigation-1.43n
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
This game needs an Auto Save feature(Start of each week). Especially since you can get robbed and killed instantly or robbed and not be able to afford rent and then loose the game. Nobody wants to manually save constantly. They put a bank in the game and you can't even deposit funds in the bank (BS patreon only feature?).

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Check out the dev's other thread which help gives a clearer picture.

https://f95zone.to/threads/candys-legacy-v1-05-root.49777/post-10759773

Thank you mod's for all your hard work as thankless as it may seem at times.

tbh, I am not a fan of dev's like this and once again thank the mod's for taking control over the thread. Dev's like this steal content & publish it as their own and beg for subscribers.
At least 'Become Someone' offers a healthy amount of content for their minimum pledge which is cheaper than this.

• Haha
Reactions: root
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes