• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Yeah author doesn't like to have negative critics so he calls on sabotage. I know how it can hurt to receive negative critics i can say i have a mod on M&B2 and it always hurt when i read really hard negative ones but ... It happened to me once to have a shitstorm of bad reviews for a feature i introduced and if at first i resisted, i still tried to take that into account, especially when they were constructive, like one who said "This should be a separate mod" and it made sense so i just did that and then got the good reviews back. Funnily i also had many people who asked for the feature back once removed lol.

What i try to mean, is taking a few bad reviews could be seen like sabotage, yes, some people frustrated or wanting to hurt, they are everytwhere, but when 95% of the reviews are bad, when people take time to actually list what is wrong and how to possibly solve it, that's not sabotage, the issue is how you make your game.

Like i could see here and there "If you don't like, don't play it." that's bullshit. If you want to make a game for only yourself without taking account what people says, don't publish it? Yeah same stupid logic. A game posted here is to have people try it and enjoy it, that's why you have tags and desc, to not download and try a game you might not want. The issue here is the game promise many things and fall short, that it feels like it's only a way to earn money for patreon with no effort at all, unlike what the author says, cause yes, again i do games and mods too and this game past the first hour as really no efforts in it, it's basically the level 0 in everything but i won't talk about this i put a review about it.

I know this hurt, but it's the plain truth, i don't know if it's a pure deny or the author being really cynic, but pretending to be the victim while this game as turned into a scam makes me have less and less respect for who made it first, cause to my point of view he shows absolutely no respect to people downloading, supporting or even reading his thread. That's a shame.

Sep 7, 2020
I ain't gonna lie, criticism helps point out what's the issue of your games and how to solve them.

On another note, the dev should pick up graphical design classes because goddamn the UI design feels 2008.

Reactions: Metalmania

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Seems I hit a bug where my investigation progress got stuck at 13%. No way to fix I assume? The savefiles seem tricky to manipulate.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Love the game But the showering and makeup needs to be in a routine and optional after school!
but this is the best part of the game!
:ROFLMAO:
seriously don't know if I can change this, there are a lot of events there and code in the background

Reactions: TheGorden

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Such a disappointment of a game ...no choices no nothing ....your character is just force in a slut/bimbo pach.Seriosly if you dont enter in sexual relationship whith the boss and principal the game end...WTF ?

jerro

Jul 7, 2018
Seems I hit a bug where my investigation progress got stuck at 13%. No way to fix I assume? The savefiles seem tricky to manipulate.
i had same thing, but then found out that only long club scene event gives +1% from 13 to 19
so you can just rewind back and forth till you get it, and tony after that

Last edited:

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
you should look for some romantic tv shows "The Summer I Turned Pretty" or "Sweet Magnolias"

Never!
Is actually about THE choices in game you A.s...some peole like to have control of the MC in game and not been forced to whore around whith evrithing that moves in the game ........For F.. sake the game is called :
Crucial Investigation not Slut Investigation !
You play as a cop and not as teneger that has hormones problem(even drugged)

I am sorry if you hate some player opinion, but in the end is an opinion and you can reply anytime something like: If you don't like it dot play it !
Anyhow , i am always passionate about games that have a lot of potential , and this is one of them . Cheers.

Last edited:

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
seriously don't know if I can change this, there are a lot of events there and code in the background
Just move that code and put it behind the sleep button to remove the morning shower+makeup buttons and behind the go home button in school to remove the midday shower+makeup buttons

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Yep, but now you have autosave morning/Friday so relax ;)
Um no there isn't.
Using the latest version downloaded this feature does not exist.

My two cents of the game
I like the concept, I like the "story" but the grind of this game is insane to the nth degree. I am three weeks now into visiting Tony at his place after over four weeks at the club to just get his address.
It is the ONLY thing I have going at the moment, so there is a ton of clicking to get there every week.

Also I am unsure if the robbery is random or based on a set amount of money, but having 1k in cash to pay off the $500 and then rent the same weekend, getting robbed before it or after leaving the club sucks. I finally had to edit the cash just to keep playing.

2.30 star(s) 32 Votes