2.30 star(s) 32 Votes

MonstruodellagoJess

Jul 19, 2022
One question, if I don't choose the lesbian relationship with the schoolgirl, doesn't the character exceed 15 perversion? or am I not doing something? 100 days have passed and it's just 15. I also wanted to know which content is broader to choose sex with the director or bdsm?

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
One question, if I don't choose the lesbian relationship with the schoolgirl, doesn't the character exceed 15 perversion? or am I not doing something? 100 days have passed and it's just 15. I also wanted to know which content is broader to choose sex with the director or bdsm?
you have to seduce Katie to get 'extra' invitation to the training (you have simple walkthrough at the bottom of the right sidebar)

a1411651942

Nov 27, 2020
Sluttiness 31,I can't find liam on the school trip,trip0 don't triggered but trip1 triggered。maybe because I find the driver in Sluttiness 28?

TheJade

Aug 31, 2020
This game is a mess of grindy gameplay. Seeing the same scenes as you wait for the whole week to end to get to the weekends for about 3 weeks to get to the next plot. Never quite knowing when the sequence is over because sometimes there are repeats before you get to the next stage.
The sunken cost fallacy must have been in full effect for me to get to the end of the current story but I did somehow.
The robber is just completely annoying and you can RNG into game over if you don't pay the club owner.
It just serves to increase grind in this already tedious game instead of skipping most days to get to the events since they are spaced so far apart!
Also if you must shower before doing anything, just make that happen! It's two buttons every day for no reason.
Any game that makes you feel like you need save scumming is bad and it even encourages it in the tips so obviously as designed.
Don't waste your time.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So is there an actual detective investigation or just a dumb plot. I really want games like Detective Purity now that was a detective game.

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
So is there an actual detective investigation or just a dumb plot. I really want games like Detective Purity now that was a detective game.
I wanted to do 'True Detective' but Matthew McConaughey was not available :cry::WutFace:

Jan 16, 2020
Yes it's a fake choice, like the first ones with the Police Chiefs or the Dean. You need to say "yes please".
In fact, in all the choice of this game, you need to always say "Yes Please" or you may be stuck in an endless grind with no progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: myuri78 and 5948in

WITCHYWOMEN75

Aug 31, 2018
View attachment 2118848

Overview:
Amy is a young policewoman, she wants to help people, serve and protect.
She has just been called to the boss, it's about a new investigation at a nearby school.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-14
Release Date: 2024-03-14
Developer: root -
Censored: No
Version: 1.66n
Language: English
Other Games: Candy's Legacy - Young Natasha
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2884741 View attachment 972202 View attachment 3175757 View attachment 3442301 View attachment 3085520 View attachment 3442323 View attachment 3175755 View attachment 972207
good game.my apologies for heated and unappropriate responses in the past.you are and we are all human beings who deserve to be respected.GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS

Reactions: root

Lazor200

Nov 1, 2020
I did not pay at the club on Friday. I forgot.
Of course, if I fall asleep, I can't go back to Friday.
And I saved the game 2 hours early.
It's awful that it's the end of the game. No warning, no next day debt payment.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CrucialInvestigation-1.68n
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
How can you download the game at patreon page as member,

maybe a chrome problem, thanks the developer sent me the links, fixed,

patreon vers seems more updated with more features, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: root

alex brizzle

Jul 12, 2017
my game is stuck on the investigation bit 12% not letting me progress

Current Job: Policewoman - Stripper
Cash: 168$
Police salary: 350$/weekly.
Beauty: 70
Lust: 30
Sluttiness 26 (max:44)
City corruption: 43%
School popularity: 33%
Striptease: 100%
Pool skills: 5%
Modeling experience: 12%
Investigation progress: 12%
Katie corruption: 61
Debt: 600$

also while im asking stuff. Am i missing anything? and how do you improve pool skills

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 32 Votes