• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I just gotta ask is the Name input untranslated? Kind of don't want to keep him named as Chabo but if there isn't any choice guess I'll just deal with it even if it is a stupid name.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
I just gotta ask is the Name input untranslated? Kind of don't want to keep him named as Chabo but if there isn't any choice guess I'll just deal with it even if it is a stupid name.
It's not translated so we're stuck with Chabo. The name grows on you a little

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's not my fault the translation for 寝取られ is "cuckolding" and doesn't recover the reality of the Japanese word, more subtle than that.

寝取られ = netorare = ntr = mc's spouse is stolen by someone else. That's literally the Japanese word you've written yourself. Even the word is the verb to steal + passive : "being stolen"
寝取らせ = netorase = "cuckold" = the mc organizes the cheating of his girlfriend for his own pleasure. The word in Japanese is steal + causative = "letting (someone) steal".
寝取り = netori = the mc is the person stealing the lover of someone else, the story is written with his pov usually. It's just "ing" form of the verb to steal = "stealing".

And from what I've read, the genre in the game is ntr, the mc's girl is stolen by the villain, and the mc doesn't organize the stealing at all.
If someone has actually played the game, please feel free to correct me.

Anyway, since the thing was about the tag anyway, the tag "ntr" should be present for the story.

Netori would be having the mc stealing the girl from someone else. It's netorare (ntr) here: the mc has his girl stolen by someone else.
I second everything said here! I see you are a connoisseur, Voilsh. :cool:

Reactions: Voilsh

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
I really, really like this game. It has issues though.

The choices aren't choices. The number of sexual events is severally limited. Farni is severely, criminally underutilized.

I don't want to rip off Crystal Story, but I do want to make a game just like it, except you know... How I would have made it.

Reactions: Salomon108

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017

The choices aren't choices. The number of sexual events is severally limited. Farni is severely, criminally underutilized.

I don't want to rip off Crystal Story, but I do want to make a game just like it, except you know... How I would have made it.
I say go for it. I can't even get the love amulet thing in the snow village so I can't even get most of the sex scenes. Would love to see what other people could do with these characters

tempuser25

Jul 17, 2017

Did you know he's remaking it in MV

Jul 31, 2018
!Spoilers!
Also I have never uploaded something with this site so I am not even sure if the save is in that rar. If it is not I am sorry.

Okay, so there's extra content after you beat the main villain i expect you to know the game for the most part for this walk through if you have not played the game it wont make sense. ill explain steps as well as i can remember and ill also be adding the save file of the game completed.
1. to start these you have to rest in bed at hometown, option will be "dissolve party" or something like that.
2. sister will disappear and leave note behind, read that note.
3. Head to annas house in central city, she'll say shes going to visit talom.
4. head to city with the secret underground base, i think its called fiscal? but head to secret base and head to the leader, where you will spy on anna and talom. short cutscene and then follow them. (save now)
5. after following them click on room to the farthest left, a cut scene will play and after they will leave the room. (was a bit buggy for me but keep trying the scene till they leave the room or reload the save just in case)
6. go talk to talom, then head back to annas house and recruit her, also go recruit the squirrels farni and flora.
7. head back to taloms place and talk to him, queue cut scene, then head to basement teleporter.
8. go past dung where annas was captured, into the castle spirit place.
9. go up till you meet angels and through the portal into the next area, be careful its tough down here.
10. reach your way to the final boss while you have cutscenes of your sister playing after each fight.
11. when you fight the final boss, do not attack your sister. its hard but you need to kill everything apart from her, otherwise you will beat the fight but you will get a game over screen after the fight.
12. save here, and talk to sister at your home by showing here red ornament found in elders house. go through dialogue till you have cut scene, i cant remember how it goes so load the save earlier if you mess up.
13. after scene go back to where farni and flora are, talk to flora and she'll tell you farni is up to something in central city.
14. go to annas house and talk to boy, then head to the lab and make your way down. till you find the two.
15. head back to annas house after cutscene, and talk to boy at window, dialogue here should be obvious.
16. after this you can head back to hometown and talk to robot and receive the last piece of the gallery area.

Theres still more fights and areas after this, but this is just the ecchi stuff, explore and find the mini bosses. which might be something you need to even get the last gallery piece, i am not too sure exactly.
Hey Thank you for the save really needed it but i wanted to ask something is that extra content you mentioned not in the memory recreation machine inside? if not is there any more scenes missing?, sry for asking but i wanted to know if something was missing from your save or scenes not were missing from the memory machine.

Star-Quaker

Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Hey Thank you for the save really needed it but i wanted to ask something is that extra content you mentioned not in the memory recreation machine inside? if not is there any more scenes missing?, sry for asking but i wanted to know if something was missing from your save or scenes not were missing from the memory machine.
Just special fights for gear, no scenes.

Ohsoyu

Jul 20, 2017
On the dlsite for this game I see its on 3.3. Anyone know if there is any difference?

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
On the dlsite for this game I see its on 3.3. Anyone know if there is any difference?
That would probably be this part here.

2019年05月10日その他今後予定の最新版への引継ぎパス発行機能を搭載しました。
CGを50枚ほど手直ししました。

Or

May 10, 2019
- A function to issue a takeover path to the latest version planned for the future is installed.
- About 50 CGs have been reworked.

Reactions: Ohsoyu

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Any games similar to this or at least the same developer?
Yes. They're all on JP dlsite.
Here's some links.
- (I never played this one. Looks like dinosaur sex)
- (Side story of this game - follows the hero's sister (Monster sex))
- (The first one I played from them. I liked this one better. It's about climbing a tower. Monster NTR inbound.)

Don't think they've been translated but maybe they were. I haven't looked.

DailyPlay

Jun 4, 2018
Yes. They're all on JP dlsite.
Here's some links.
- (I never played this one. Looks like dinosaur sex)
- (Side story of this game - follows the hero's sister (Monster sex))
- (The first one I played from them. I liked this one better. It's about climbing a tower. Monster NTR inbound.)

Don't think they've been translated but maybe they were. I haven't looked.
I see, unfortunately it's still in Japanese.
Thanks for the answer :D, guess I'll play the one Obscure told me for now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes