U

User_17502

Just a question, is slut inherently ntr or is also useful for the alpha male route?
It is inherently NTR focused. It will have negative effects on the alpha male route so players will have to choose to mitigate certain slut increases if they are coupled with higher corruption increases.

torresque

May 25, 2018
is anyone having the same issue as me?
when i try to open the zip file, it does not open and a prompt pops up saying that the file is damaged or corrupted.
any ideas?
I have the same problem.
But it seems that the others if it works

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Re: Aunt blowjob

I appreciate having for once a game where every female character doesn't have to have the slowest possible progression. See naked-grope her-handjob-blowjob-fuck and never do 2 steps in one update or skip a step.

So now I would like Sunny blowjob and fuck in one encounter, please please.

Hfans

May 12, 2018
I actually disagree. We need some slow build up to make it more realistic and build tension. I think heartless and king have Done a great job in this regard.

Reactions: User_17502

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I can't see the NTR on this game , Sophie is Marcus girlfriend so whenever MC see her with Marcus is not NTR . His Mom see her as a son and he see her mom as a mom , so no special relationship either and still it's not NTR whether the player allow Mom to date Lucas or not . It is NTR if MC & Mom are into a sexual relationship already then suddenly decided to stop what they are doing and decided to date somebody else. Maybe in the later version there will be a real NTR , but In the current version, more on voyeurism only and player as a spectator 3rd person (Mom's storytelling) if you choose to eavesdrop

BTW I'm so glad that Mom's scene is in the 3rd person POV but the problem is her partner is an asshole . I prefer a much better guy if not MC

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I can't see the NTR on this game , Sophie is Marcus girlfriend so whenever MC see her with Marcus is not NTR . His Mom see her as a son and he see her mom as a mom , so no special relationship either and still it's not NTR whether the player allow Mom to date Lucas or not . It is NTR if MC & Mom are into a sexual relationship already then suddenly decided to stop what they are doing and decided to date somebody else. Maybe in the later version there will be a real NTR , but In the current version, more on voyeurism only and player as a spectator 3rd person (Mom's storytelling) if you choose to eavesdrop

BTW I'm so glad that Mom's scene is in the 3rd person POV but the problem is her partner is an asshole . I prefer a much better guy if not MC
Tbh I was hoping that Marcus would be the main NTR guy, but fortunately with Lucas as the auntie said, its a one time thing, so Marcus still has time to do it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.50.
@N7 could you please update the version number of the android port, thx.

Reactions: Turret and MaxVaron

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It is inherently NTR focused. It will have negative effects on the alpha male route so players will have to choose to mitigate certain slut increases if they are coupled with higher corruption increases.
Hi!
That is a great game so far. Cool Renders, very good 3d models, several paths to follow. Looking forward to more! That said, I find it a bit unfortunate that the "slut score" is inherently for NTR, since "slut" is something describing a lack of sexual inhibitions. While it certainly has strong ties to NTR, it could also help the MC to "score" with Mom and Sis since the "slut score" would indicate less inhibition in most things sexual.
So I think the "slut score" should at least partly be helpful even on the dominant route, but that is for you to decide since it is your game.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
My Game ends after Day 4. I started a new Game ( V0.50 with IC Patch) but it still ends with the Message from Maude.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My Game ends after Day 4. I started a new Game ( V0.50 with IC Patch) but it still ends with the Message from Maude.
do you use the current incest patch version from the op? because the incest patch from the version 0.40 doesn´t work with this version.The new incest patch version is called "Culture Shock [v0.50]"

Last edited:
Reactions: Horst_Kevin

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm patient...the game is still quite enjoyable to me on my non-ntr path..I know there is more woohoo on the ntr path but I do not feel I am getting less a game...I know I'm in a small minority that is here for stories over sex
I agree that it's a good game. I do however feel that it has more ntr content than non ntr content. Still like the game but will wait for a few updates to see how it goes as I'm not a fan of ntr. My women need to be mine I don't like sharing, lol

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Tbh I was hoping that Marcus would be the main NTR guy, but fortunately with Lucas as the auntie said, its a one time thing, so Marcus still has time to do it
Why NTR guy ? Rival or Antagonist would have been more appropriate term . Maybe MC is the real NTR guy , if he happens to bang Sophie behind Marcus's back

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes