Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
It is likely that the MC will get to fuck Marcus's mother on the alpha route, I follow the beta route but I have to admit that fucking the rival's mother sounds interesting and humiliating for Marcus. Marcus is the one who fuck with his own mother on the Beta route? or is it another man?

U

User_17502

It is likely that the MC will get to fuck Marcus's mother on the alpha route, I follow the beta route but I have to admit that fucking the rival's mother sounds interesting and humiliating for Marcus. Marcus is the one who fuck with his own mother on the Beta route? or is it another man?
You are completely right. Who the Beta route will entail hasnt been decided yet regarding the unnamed Marcus Mother. However I think we might leave that up to a patreon vote or if any interesting ideas come along we might use those.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
You are completely right. Who the Beta route will entail hasnt been decided yet regarding the unnamed Marcus Mother. However I think we might leave that up to a patreon vote or if any interesting ideas come along we might use those.
the logical candidate would be Marcus, in addition there could be scenes between Marcus, his mother and the MC, where the MC decides whether to make Marcus look good and move forward with his mother or make him look bad and 'steal' his mother, the redhead John could also be a interesting candidate, it would be like a revenge for the times he has felt belittled or humiliated by Marcus, although I think it would be more logical that it was Marcus who seduced his own mother on the Beta route

T

Tony_Stark

the logical candidate would be Marcus, in addition there could be scenes between Marcus, his mother and the MC, where the MC decides whether to make Marcus look good and move forward with his mother or make him look bad and 'steal' his mother, the redhead John could also be a interesting candidate, it would be like a revenge for the times he has felt belittled or humiliated by Marcus, although I think it would be more logical that it was Marcus who seduced his own mother on the Beta route
fuck this, no need markus and his mom on beta, markus need to fuck our family, not his

Reactions: sora21345

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I don't think Marcus would mind that the MC screwed his mother as long as he also get to screwed the MC's mom. That'll be the route I'm going to take. Let's make it more interesting, both couples fucks like rabbits in the same room at the same time but no swapping partners, how's that sounds? Ooh... I would love to see that.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think Marcus would mind that the MC screwed his mother as long as he also get to screwed the MC's mom. That'll be the route I'm going to take. Let's make it more interesting, both couples fucks like rabbits in the same room at the same time but no swapping partners, how's that sounds? Ooh... I would love to see that.
Oh my God! that would be like in the song 'motherlover' of Lonely Island, Now I need to see a parody of that music videoclip in a MC dream or something xD (I'm a motherlover! you are a motherlover!)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
what about mom's boss? do you think he's a good or bad guy? whatever he is, mom's gonna have lots of fun in her new job, not to mention the modeling gigs. I guess we'll see in the next update. but given that there are so many new characters appears in the current update, maybe it'll took longer than that.

Reactions: User_17502

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
However the routes play out, here's to hoping they involve a bit more skill and seduction than "let's f@#k like dolphins." I know I have bitched about this before, just beating a dead horse here. This game is a masterpiece in the making, and I do hope it comes down to who nails everyone, Marcus or MC (based on our choices). The beta route should probably hold a girlfriend for the MC as the one he decides to focus on, while Marcus goes wild. Alpha, we get 'em all!

Heartlessnobody, King of Lust, I salute you!

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Maybe on the diplomat route this could be a reward. It wouldn't fly on Alpha mode (no way Marcus is touching my Mom), nor on Beta (I am just going to hide in the closet and pull pud). Diplomat route needs rewards like this. But on beta route, Marcus should threesome his mom and MC's mom. On alpha, MC does it.

Reactions: Baka!

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
I asked this on Patreon, thought I would also ask the crew here:

On the Diplomat walkthrough, centered on Sunny, I keep missing the conversation about Mom dating again with the sister. The "I think she should go for it" line. I am following the walkthrough, but what is the key? In that walkthrough, I end up on the date with Mom, which I would suppose is the problem. How to fix this?

U

User_17502

;)

fuck this, no need markus and his mom on beta, markus need to fuck our family, not his
Lol. I didn't know the incest mod was cannon.
(PS: It isn't..........)

While I am not eliminating that as a possibility, I think you have misread Marcus a little. But I think the next update will clear that up for you.

Marcus has already chatted up the MC's mom, and laid the groundwork to sleep over there. His endgame there is pretty obvious.
Well. Not exactly. Though you are onto something. Marcus does have designs for the MC's family. However things might change depending on how the Mc reacts.

Hopefully there will be different outcomes to everything so everyone can enjoy the game. One where Marcus gonna pound everyone including his own mom (xD) and one when MC's gonna do it
Yes. There will be a variety of outcomes as the story progresses. However I will explain that there will be several rivals in this game. Some might have specific intentions for a singular girl and others might have grander designs.

what about mom's boss? do you think he's a good or bad guy? whatever he is, mom's gonna have lots of fun in her new job, not to mention the modeling gigs. I guess we'll see in the next update. but given that there are so many new characters appears in the current update, maybe it'll took longer than that.
As of this Moment, Mom's current boss does not appear in this update. This is not an accident as he will not play a large part in this story. However I will say that her corporate grind might pay off in some unexpected ways for her.
I have new system that might shed some more light on the situation in this next update.

However the routes play out, here's to hoping they involve a bit more skill and seduction than "let's f@#k like dolphins." I know I have bitched about this before, just beating a dead horse here. This game is a masterpiece in the making, and I do hope it comes down to who nails everyone, Marcus or MC (based on our choices). The beta route should probably hold a girlfriend for the MC as the one he decides to focus on, while Marcus goes wild. Alpha, we get 'em all!

Heartlessnobody, King of Lust, I salute you!
Beta cucks. Alpha Fucks. Diplomat Sucks.
There are going to be some gameplay developments in line with some story progression that will give a bit more information about these routes and their implications to the player.

Maybe on the diplomat route this could be a reward. It wouldn't fly on Alpha mode (no way Marcus is touching my Mom), nor on Beta (I am just going to hide in the closet and pull pud). Diplomat route needs rewards like this. But on beta route, Marcus should threesome his mom and MC's mom. On alpha, MC does it.
This would not appear in Beta. However it would be possible on Diplomat.

Reactions: UncleVT

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 i have a question. is this a text mistake.I have seen that while i make the incest patch new.In the day1 script in the line 369 is written "mc "Mom, this place isn't like Virgina. These kinds of bikinis are totally normal here.".Should it not better if the sister say that instead the mc?

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 i have a question. is this a text mistake.I have seen that while i make the incest patch new.In the day1 script in the line 369 is written "mc "Mom, this place isn't like Virgina. These kinds of bikinis are totally normal here.".Should it not better if the sister say that instead the mc?
Yes that is a typo. That was supposed to be the sister saying it.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes that is a typo. That was supposed to be the sister saying it.
ok.Btw i wanted to mention it earlier but then I forgot. it's not so important now but in the scene at the party everyone comes from the left through the door only on the sceenshot comes the sunny from the right where there is no door.

U

User_17502

ok.Btw i wanted to mention it earlier but then I forgot. it's not so important now but in the scene at the party everyone comes from the left through the door only on the sceenshot comes the sunny from the right where there is no door.
Ah. Well I guess when we get around to redoing the old images we will fix that.
Thanks for the comment. :)

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes