• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ah. Well I guess when we get around to redoing the old images we will fix that.
Thanks for the comment. :)
no problem.I have testing the new version from the incest patch and then i came to the scene and i was thinking oh that i would wrote you with this picture.Btw i have found 2 mistakes from the current patch here.I have there forget 2 text lines to change direct on start from day 1.I have reduced by this new patch to use the complete label from 59 to 8 (if I haven't miscounted myself) where i count the day 3 party to 1 label.The rest is only the text line itself

Reactions: User_17502

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
I can wait until the MC mom and aunt especially the mom gets a taste of Marcus hope is soon would love to see that the mom having to handle two bbc at the same time just not a threesome but like having two different guys you need to please at different times

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
hey, will there be a scene in the furure where mom is banging someone at home while MC and sis looking at their actions? I want that.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 184023
Overview:

The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt’s insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu. He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.
Updated: 2018-11-25
Developer/Publisher: King of lust -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.50
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gameplay:

Incest Patch note:

Download:
PC:
- - -
bugfix(0.5): -

MAC(0.32): - -
Others: Unofficial Android port(0.50): - PC Compressed Version:
Thanks @zsaX

Extras: Incest Patch:
by @gigan

View attachment 184024 View attachment 184025 View attachment 184026 View attachment 184027 View attachment 184028 View attachment 184029
What is NTR?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
First time player. So to get this out of the way...
This MC isn't foaming at the mouth, but he's kind of a racist prick. I mean, first meeting with the neighbor and it's: "Oh noes! He's black! And OF COURSE he's mackin on a white chick. I'd better protect my womens!"
JFC, really? He doesn't come across as "dominant" or bold at all. He comes across as an insecure puss. That ain't strong.
I am generously assuming that this is there to appeal to fans of the "cuckold" and "NTR" niches. For whatever reason, the black "other" is a standard feature of such fantasies.
All that aside, I quite liked the other aspects of the game. I'll keep an eye on this, and hope future developments clear up my more negative impressions.
Hopefully I dont come across as racist (being black myself) but I always took this as a 4th wall breaking moment... 99% of all the devs that love NTR and the people that blindly follow said fetish ALWAYS want it to be a black ugly dude doing the stealing for the so called "extra salt" it creates in the player...

Me personally thats why my only/fave NTR game is Happy Mariage by Lazing in the Haze, in that game its the black husband that is getting cucked by having his beautiful wife getting drilled by white dudes...

U

User_17502

I can wait until the MC mom and aunt especially the mom gets a taste of Marcus hope is soon would love to see that the mom having to handle two bbc at the same time just not a threesome but like having two different guys you need to please at different times
People seem to really like the marcus Mom pairing. That is a possibility but it is a little further down the corruption path as Mom has already shown her disdain for Marcus’s sexual advances. (But women can be so fickle ;)

hey, will there be a scene in the furure where mom is banging someone at home while MC and sis looking at their actions? I want that.
Yes. But that’s going to be farther down the road. Can’t go from basically celibacy to exhibitionism immediately. Things need to develop naturally. But for sure that specific scene will be happening. (Or something approximate to that.)
Haha. I like the link to my own thread lol.
Hopefully I dont come across as racist (being black myself) but I always took this as a 4th wall breaking moment... 99% of all the devs that love NTR and the people that blindly follow said fetish ALWAYS want it to be a black ugly dude doing the stealing for the so called "extra salt" it creates in the player...

Me personally thats why my only/fave NTR game is Happy Mariage by Lazing in the Haze, in that game its the black husband that is getting cucked by having his beautiful wife getting drilled by white dudes...
If we want to get into that discussion it’s a blend of forbidden fruit, physical and cultural stereotypes, and genetic predispositions. Honestly it’s a really interesting discussion to be had on WHY we think things are arousing and WHAT drives that arousal in ourselves.

However I will point out that Marcus is not actually black. He’s Maoli. His skin shade will make sense once you see his parents ;)

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017

Can't say my enjoyment of NTR situations (as part of the binary "alpha v. beta" choice; I play both equally happily) is enhanced by the NTR dude being black, but you are right about the pre-disposition of devs to use hung black dudes as the culprits. I do get tired of the trope, as taken to its illogical conclusion by Jobeo's Bully game (WARNING: severe hairy bush, capable of stopping most small-arms munitions up to and including 7.62x45mm).

Reactions: Baka!

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
it´s written in the game.After you start a new game and give the stepmom and sister her name.It is Alpha,Bystander and Diplomat
Thank you i noticed that though i can't seem to find the diffrence between the love and slut stats i am a fan of harem games so im not really into sharing but so far apart from a blowjob from the aunt i could not get any sexy scenes with my chosen target the sister

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
People seem to really like the marcus Mom pairing. That is a possibility but it is a little further down the corruption path as Mom has already shown her disdain for Marcus’s sexual advances. (But women can be so fickle ;)

Yes. But that’s going to be farther down the road. Can’t go from basically celibacy to exhibitionism immediately. Things need to develop naturally. But for sure that specific scene will be happening. (Or something approximate to that.)

Haha. I like the link to my own thread lol.

If we want to get into that discussion it’s a blend of forbidden fruit, physical and cultural stereotypes, and genetic predispositions. Honestly it’s a really interesting discussion to be had on WHY we think things are arousing and WHAT drives that arousal in ourselves.

However I will point out that Marcus is not actually black. He’s Maoli. His skin shade will make sense once you see his parents ;)
Ya, Tracy has to get kinky with marcus, pls. This game needs dat alpha that gets a taste of everyone (meaning in one route his focus is Tracy/Sunny in other Aunt/His Own Mom or smth like that

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ya, Tracy has to get kinky with marcus, pls. This game needs dat alpha that gets a taste of everyone (meaning in one route his focus is Tracy/Sunny in other Aunt/His Own Mom or smth like that
I think that is where many people misunderstand why some like what is group tagged as NTR. I like it because it adds variety and a way to get action into the game without a great deal of build up. If there is a built in alpha, he is then able to introduce action to the game with many characters not readily available to the MC (in CS case, local ladies already familiar with Marcus). Using Marcus as the alpha allows scenes with (for example) coffee girl, 1-2 of the teachers at least, and the aunt with little credulity stretched. On the alpha route, the MC would eventually supplant Marcus and claim all he surveys as his, including Marcus' home (Sophia and Mom). In the Beta role, he just watches and pulls pud while Marcus eventually gets to the main events (Tracy and Sunny). In diplomat, MC locks in on one or two targets while the viewer still gets to see plenty of varied action.
Many devs don't seem to get that while people love a great story and good pacing, there is a desire at the end of the day to see action. The above template, I believe, makes that possible without becoming a meet and bang.

Reactions: Keioshin

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.50.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock v0.50.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Is it patched in incest?

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Maybe the other male characters get to conquer 1 specific girl depending on if the MC wants that to happen, but the truth is that right now I would say that most of the girls are disputed between the MC and Marcus. Marcus was created with the intention of being the main rival of the game? Or was there an intention that there were several rivals without any main rival?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes