Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Yes, it includes a patch to avoid a bug during "True Nature#1. No new event
Check this thread, TheGary posted the patch here a few pages back
Thanks just wanted to test the new version before i posted my roolback mod.
Cheers

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Cure My Addiction 0.8.4 - 0.8.5 PC - Rollback Mod

Cheers :p
One piece of advice for people playing with rollback. If you do play with rollback enabled, never report any bugs, either here or on patreon and assume that all bugs are because of rollback. The creator revealed that he put in the warning exactly because of multiple false bug reports. With no bug whatsoever behind them but people using rollback.

If people keep reporting "bugs" and the dev keeps wasting time on investigating them, he probably will put a different warning or something :)

Reactions: ThL

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
Am I correct when seeing that 0.8.4 don't bring any new functionality (still 100% after upgrade from 0.83 -> 0.8.4) and that this 0.8.5 is "unofficial" ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Am I correct when seeing that 0.8.4 don't bring any new functionality (still 100% after upgrade from 0.83 -> 0.8.4) and that this 0.8.5 is "unofficial" ?
0.8.4 is several smaller fixes 0.8.5 is one fix for a large issue (huge) - but this issue will only ever come up if you start a new game and play through from start to finish. If you loaded an older save instead of starting fresh in 0.8.4 it wouldn't affect you. Both 0.8.4 and 0.8.5 are official patches.

Greco

Sep 6, 2017
Although i dont take moms phone call when she is about to ask me to go home, every time no matter what i do i end up having to leave the boat ang go back to my parents and it's GAME OVER. I skipped a lot so i might be missing something crucial i have to do, any ideas ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Although i dont take moms phone call when she is about to ask me to go home, every time no matter what i do i end up having to leave the boat ang go back to my parents and it's GAME OVER. I skipped a lot so i might be missing something crucial i have to do, any ideas ?
When the event True Nature starts you only have 9 days to complete it. Maybe you take too much time to do what needs to be done, or you are referring to a different phone call and the event is already well under way. Check Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough for details.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Is it possible to get the last star from the "Is She Sick" event if you prevented linda from getting fake sick?

johnny_reb_21

Jun 6, 2019
for the third star in Sun Tzu #1 i try to use the dream sequence but it is either a previous specific event or before the island when the phone is not in your room which is a requirement for the original.

Emiliho

Jul 23, 2019
I'm stuck at Extra Naughty #2. I don't talk to the girls all week. Chloe gets spanked by Emily like 2-3 times and i don't follow her inside. And like everyone said, I go to the Interior on Sunday 8am. But nothing happens, only usual Rachel with her pc there. What am I missing?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes